UGLY APE

why is this ugly ape considered attractive? he looks like a literal monkey and can't dress, his fashion sense is awful and he makes horrible music too. Nothing about this ugly nigger, when will this meme die?

not cool bruh

what's not cool? I'm just stating the obvious he's an ugly baboon

go back to /pol/

prove me wrong and I will, this nigger is an ugly monkey and has no fashion sense he has whites dress him and still looks like he's lost. He is a low IQ ugly fucking nigger

You sound insecure. This guy can be an ape yet he’s living a better life than you ever will have. Meanwhile you’re living in some shit situation masturbating

Im fucking laughing

I'm not insecure I'm just pointing out facts I'm white and human he's an ugly nigger and ape he doesn't have a better life than me. He's not attractive and people should stop pretending he is.

me too this nigger is a funny looking ugly monkey

kids are on drugs these day from early on in life, it damages their perception of the world

just like the jews like it

yeah the jews make it seem like he's attractive I guess but just looking at him shows you how much of a subhuman ape he is, makes me sick to my stomach that people consider this animal "attractive". fucking gross

Im laughing more at how you decided to make such a retarded thread with such a description. Honestly 10/10

t. butthurt nigger

if you can't appreciate the artistry of young thug's music you should unironically kill yourself

kek'd

How bout you show us picture of yourself you beutiful specimen?

Whats wrong with how he looks? I think so many people like him personally is because they like the music that he makes...

people say he's "attractive" which we all know is a lie he's an ugly ape, niggers aren't human

compare this guy to that monkey :) niggers btfo ugly subhuman worthless apes

100 percent true that his style is now much weaker than it was back in 2012. Despite that he is GOAT.

that’s not you though, show us a pic of yourself to prove you’re better than that nigger

I find you entertaining and funny the way you expressed yourself, not sure how that makes me butthurt

Haha yeah bro im sure you look like that too

yeah I don't like this nigger either I always see girls on twitter tweet about him I don't know how you can find this monkey attractive must be some jewish programing it's sicken to see niggers try and act human

>using mutt meme in 2018

everyone pls sage this shit.

Yeah buddy. Im sure jewish programming is the reason no girl wants to date you.

I have a gf but prove me wrong, only reason women find this nigger attractive is because of jewish subversion any normal white women would puke at the sight of this gross chip

t. mutt

t. nigger

this but unironically

it's an insult to young thug to compare him to asap trashy