/TCG/ - Trump Coin General: NEW WEBSITE EDITION

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN WEBSITE
>Trump Supporters Helping Fund Donald Trumps Presidential Campaign
trumpcoin.rocks

NEW YUUUUGE WEBSITE
>Info website for the normies shill to no end!
trump-coin.info/

The prime directive of Trump Coin is to be a campaign donation project. 200k Trump Coins have been set aside (Trump Fund) for this specific purpose. What this means is the higher the value Trump Coin becomes the more dollar value the Trump Campaign Fund becomes.
The more Trump Coins sold the higher the coins value will increase. If we consider at one point the Ron Paul coin was valued at $10 per coin then those 200,000 Trump Coins could turn in to a substantial donation. If Donald Trump acknowledged the project then the value of a single Trump Coin could literally go ballistic.

WEBSITES
trumpcoins.org
makemoneygreatagain.org
trump-coin.info/

VOTE TRUMP
>Please vote for Trumpcoin to be added to Rawx exchange
rawx.io/poll.html

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/Guides.aspx

VIDEOS
>What is TrumpCoin?
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

>トランプ2016 youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Low-energy Ron Paul talking about Ron Paul Coin
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000236167

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

EXCHANGES
c-cex.com/?p=trump-btc
yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

trump-coin.info
rawx.io/poll.html
trump-coin.info/
genesis-mining.com/a/273276
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Voted.

The new website looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new promoter of trumpcoin and video guy will produce.

i've voted on rawx.io.

trump-coin.info looks great. donated a few coins for the effort.

new website looks alright. the text is a little hard to read tho.

The new site is a nice start. But I also think the readability of the text needs to be improved. It's a slick font, but it could stand to be a point or two larger.

Also, minor formatting issues on the /support page.

Thanks for the advice. I changed the text font to something similar but a lot more readable. Also fixed formatting issues on the support page.

If you have any other ideas that could improve the site please let me know. Trying to make it look professional and simple enough that the average person can get into.

Now that I'm thinking more about it, it occurs to me that .info and .rocks are basically duplicates serving the same purpose. I like certain design elements of both (the overall minimal style of .info, and of course the prominent Trump imagery of .rocks), but I kind of wish they could be combined. Also the structure of the name, whether it's 'TrumpCoin' or 'Trump Coin', should really be standardized across all of the relevant domains, although that could be a pain to coordinate.

Anyway, I've got some ideas for rewriting the copy that I'll try to flesh out later this evening, then come back to the thread with.

Trump coin is a sinking shit, short and pull out while you can...

Maybe add some pictures to the getting started tab?

Has anybody shilled on /pol/

I'm sure there are enough people willing to put in 5 - 10 bucks for the chance at donating to trump and making some money

The official site's TLD should be either .com or .org

.rocks instantly makes me want to alt-f4

"hey guys check out this cool new coin at trumpcoin.
>rocks

wtf is dot rocks?

u mean trumpcoinrocks.com?

also, we gotta be on more exchanges then 2

who
>/3centsByTheEndOfTheDay/
here?

MAGA

Should I buy goys? How much?

all in baby, Vegas style.

I'm hoping for another dip to 3400 to I get the most out my remaining .1 BTC desu.

Grab it below 3 cents, it's been trying to break that fucker all day. Don't wait til it does.

Only invest what you can afford to lose of course but trumps been a stable as fuck in what has turned out to be a holocaust for most altcoins, thats a huge sign of strength

>be you
>be navigating to rawx.io/poll.html on your phone
>vote for trumpcoin once
>turn airplane mode on phone off then on
>vote again every hour so.

WE NEED TO GET THIS BASED COIN IN THE TOP 10 FOR THIS EXCHANGE

As well as other exchanges too, but do your part jesus

Post what you'll do with your fortune when trumpcoin moons to 5$ a coin.

>pic related

it's the type of girl I'm gonna dump my loads into.

chicks dig money I heard

Voted on rawr. I can change ip so can keep voting a lot of times. We're only 200 votes behind making it on the exchange. If 5 of us vote 20 times we made it.

10 of us I mean

voted 3 times

rawx.io/poll.html
rawx.io/poll.html
rawx.io/poll.html

>trump-coin.info/
Two thumbs up!

And well done on the general too! We will MAGA!

rawx.io/poll.html
rawx.io/poll.html
rawx.io/poll.html
Also, for your second coin you should choose Boliviar or Unobtanium as both are tied for last with only 10 votes.

Voted.

Poll closes in 2 days. I can spare some trumps for anyone who can vote more than 10 times.

mobile post my man

If you ain't doing anything and aren't mobile posting get out of my face. fucking emulating crash 3 and just vote, restart phone, play until boot up and I die or finish a level, repeat. Fifth vote coming in.

I think I spotted one for you.

fixed. thank you.

Speedy! Thank you!

>having to fake votes

Says a lot about trumpcoin

>fake votes
>fake views on youtube
>shitcoin

I can't wait for this to crash even further.

We just hit top 10 and overtook dash lads. Nice work.

Did my part.

Faggot

where did the coin touch you?

Okay faggots I'm about to dump $50 into some crypto. Am leaning TRUMP, maybe ETH, could also hold in bitcoin. Convince me how I should split it.

>maybe Eth

Is this bait? Eth got exposed today, there is like 20 threads on that.

Look at the Trump charts, and thats with almost zero normie nation involvement. 10 cents is a guarantee, 1 dollar is likely and a nod from Mr. Trump in any capacity is moon.

Lots of luck

Murdered that 3 cent ceiling. Go Trump

Dip has recovered.
Do you guys think it will drop below 2.5 cents again?
I'm gonna toss a few hundred into trump and want to maximize my shekels like a true jew?

Get in now or wait?

watdo

If it were me, I would get in at whatever price you can. Right now a few hundred sats doesn't matter.

there might be a few more dips but I doubt it will get this low ever again. if it does i will just keep buying more for myself. im in full shill mode and starting to get it talked about on fb and a few other places.

10 cents is the next hurdle then it becomes easier and easier to double to 20 cents then 40, etc etc.
I'd get in now of you have faith in the coin, don't look for miniscule value by hoping for a dip

God damnit I'm in.

What I like about trumpcoin is that it's a fairly simple idea, fund the campaign and enjoy memes, nobody is lying to me with bullshit tech and OMG the next bitcoin, Trumpcoin is what it is, and if it rises or falls at least I experienced it with legit knowledge.

only putting in. 5 btc but that's a lot to me.

maga lads

$0.10 is only the beginning for this coin.

This, should I buy at market price or leave my orders at lower price and wait for someone to sell to get more?

Price seems pretty stable right now

One thing to maybe keep in mind is that there's a reserve of over 38000 Trumps on YoBit in a sell order that are set to go at 4080.

That wall will be withdrawn as soon as someone starts to eat into it, its more to deter momentum.

make mining possable again
genesis-mining.com/a/273276 3% off promo code woJXzj mine forever

So is 5$ per Coin realistic by the end of the year?

Only if Trump endorses it. Expect $1

I could see it hitting $1 maybe not 5. $5 would put it up there at doge levels.

Where will it be if Trump endorses it?

Ron Paul endorsed his coin *3rd party candidate* and the price jumped to $10-$14 a coin.

rawx.io/poll.html

Vote for TRUMP coin, this will help immensely

I am new to Veeky Forums and to the whole crypto stuff.
How likely is it that Trump will endorse this and make the value go up?
How likely is it that you anons are just trying to separate me from my saved up money by feeding myself with very cheap food only once a day for 2 months?

If you are looking to invest you should be setting aside as much money as you possibly can anyway.

How likely is it? I'd say fairly low. This man is very traditional but who knows what his political team will have him say.

You shouldn't be investing anything into crypto that you can't afford to lose. I'm only holding trumps on the off chance that the media actually picks this up and it goes viral. If it did or if Trump found out and endorsed the coin the price could explode the way btc did.

Voted.

I just checked, polls close in 6 hours. We only need 100 more votes to get autolisted on the exchange.

Don't forget to use proxies to vote as well. I'll put in some work right now.

>How likely is it? I'd say fairly low
I thought so

>You shouldn't be investing anything into crypto that you can't afford to lose
Money is saved-up so I can afford to lose it.
I am new to investing, so I guess that at the moment trumpcoins are my best bet because if Trump endorses them, they have a 100% change of going up. That is, unless I come up with a better alternative.

It will gain some kind of traction in the coming months. If I heard correctly another dev took over as well just recently.

If Trump even mentioned it would almost definitely hit mainstream news.

For sure for sure, and chances are even higher because Trump must know that Ron Paul endorsed his *own* crypto-currency in the past during that election. I don't see a reason why Trump wouldn't endorse it IF he hears about it.

so lets try to make trump hear about trumpcoin

You might be able to e-mail his political peeps? I doubt they would actually read it.

well its worth a shot

What do you guys think about yobit? I'm hearing some questionable comments being made about them being scammers. Should I transfer my coins to c-cex?

Guys only 3hrs left!

rawx.io/poll.html

Make America Great Again!

3 hrs left we need 100 more votes let's do this lads.

MAGA!!!!

if you're looking for an opportunity to get word of Trump Coin out and about, you could look at this thread
>
(i don't know how to post a direct link)

a coffee shops facebook is getting tons of exposure due to them being anti-trump. maybe you want to ask them if the accept Tump Coin?
i don't have fb & twitter to do it

Reminder that if you buy this you aren't a real trader

Its highest peak was $45.

reminder that you're going to get stumped like crooked hillary

>marketcap $199,484

It seems the go-to exchange is switching over to c-cex!

He doesn't need to endorse it for it to explode.
All he needs to do iso mention in in a neutral or better way.

"I don't know what trumpcoin is specifically, however I don't think a open discussion about cryptocurrency is a terrible idea"

BOOM $1

How do I convert this into united states dollars?

I think that's all that most people expect in terms of an endorsement.

USD => BTC => TRUMP
TRUMP => BTC => USD

Who is buying Trump for BTC? How do I reach out to those buyers?

I am doubtful of the sincerity of your line of questioning.

What did he mean by this?

People will need to think of creative ways to get this to get his attention as he has literally thousands of more important things to address.

He doesn't even know about the train meme and he mentioned that a "Trump Train" would be cool during a rally about a week ago, he has no idea (or doesn't care to relish in it) about the meme fame

Ironically though I feel like this will somehow get some attention and will rise

Voted, threw in 100

FUCK we didn't get top 5.

What a fucking surprise. Even with all the fake votes you couldn't get listed.

Speaks volumes about this shitcoin.

Trump's going for a premium on c-cex, cash out there now before this fades into obscurity

Trump Coin is the medium of exchange that the Trump Supporters superpac chooses to use to raise funds.

Just because you don't want to see Donald J Trump as President of the United States doesn't mean you have to be negative.

You can live in a make believe world of your own, it's fine.

>You can live in a freeworld of your own, it's fine.

Just because you wish to be a slave doesn't mean we all do.

You said "Trump Coin is the medium of exchange that the Trump Supporters superpac chooses to use to raise funds." What part of that is true?

It's fine there's a chance it's still selected since it was 8th and pulled 200+ votes

That's the dream, hell even if it moved to 20 cents that's still insane when its around 3 cents right now

What guarantee is there that the profits will actually be given to Trump's campaign?

>"Trump Coin is the medium of exchange that the Trump Supporters superpac (i.e. We The People) chooses to use to raise funds."

All of it is true. I added a little something to help clarify.

teebh most of us didn't even know about the vote until late in the game and we still got top 8.
>fake votes
implying all the other coins weren't utilizing multiple votes

and look at 3 of the coins that make up the top 5
two were literally exposed in the last 72 hours and one is literally a coin that people are like "lol that's still around"

trump will get listed

That's exactly why there's profit to be made here

Also if he mentions bitcoin in any of his speeches or says it offhand people will search for "trump bitcoin" and it will lead right to Trumpcoin.

Any sort of recognition will be huge, although his demographic contains more older people so the tech fad might not catch on as quickly.

Any sort of additional exposure can do a lot for trumpcoin than it would for any other coin that probably besides bitcoin

>Also if he mentions bitcoin in any of his speeches
Even is someone there happens to get in the crowd when Donald is signing autographs and yells to him something like "Mr Trump! What do you think of TrumpCoin?!"

Just have to seed the words in his head.

>inb4 full 8 minute personal video of trump fully endorsing and even buying a bit into TrumpCoin

That's no moon, it's a space station!