I'm buying a suit soon. what do you think of a double chest? too old-fashioned or what? some other recs?

i'm buying a suit soon. what do you think of a double chest? too old-fashioned or what? some other recs?

if you feel the need to ask anyone's opinion on that then don't, you an't pull it off and you're going to look like a moron

but i have a broad chest/shoulders and i think i could pull if off

If it is for work, do not do double breasted or pin-striped unless you're the big wig ( which you aren't).

If it is a more casual suit either do an interesting pattern or lighter colors (or green)

Sounds like this is your first and only suit. Don’t get a meme suit, and please do some more research before you buy one.

If it's your first suit get a single breasted two button navy or grey one (dark grey in winter, light grey for warmer months). Those two are more versatile and classic.

Just get a simple two buttoned navy blue with a clean cut you can wear to everything all day round if this is your first suit.
Once you have something to fall back on you can start getting a little more adventurous with your picks.

yikes

>how to never get laid.jpg

If "getting laid" is the reason you are looking to buy a suit you fucked up from the get go.
There's also absolutely nothing wrong with that suit. It's nothing incredibly eye catching, but that's not something you should be looking for in business-wear.

office essentials

Get firmer underpants if you are so horny you unintentionally pop a boner whenever a woman walks by.

What do you need it for? How tall and heavy are you?

>suede tassel loafers worn without socks
fucking burn it all

The suit looks nice but those fucking """shoes""" and the unflattering superman glasses really have to go.

>pinstripes
>double breasted before the age of 50

Don't

Unless you already have a plain navy blue and dark grey single-breasted suit, don't go for quirky suits.

Dont, get an ordinary graphite grey with white stripes
Get black shoes, any kind you like
Dress shirt should be black as well, with a gold tie

It can be pulled off ,but the pinstripe in OP is waaay too offensive. Go for something a lot more subtle, with less contrast and a finer pattern. Also, skip the horrendously high-cut waist-coat in OP pic.

When I used to work in San Francisco I would see this shit all the time. Also, the amount of times I saw brogues + no socks + skinny jeans made me want to go full /pol/ on that city

what's essential about having a small dick?

So they cur circulation to your dick?Good idea

looked great until it got below the ankles. Jesus christ I already hated the short trousers + no socks meme on suits before you throw in the godawful loafers

Dye your hair pink while you're at it!

82-85

i need it for weddings, going out etc

I went shopping for a suit online. Every Suit Supply model is dressed like that.
I suppose it's what the average Esquire reader considers to be the epitome of fashion.

Double breasted works on thiccer guys, but the pinstripe in the OP is way too loud and vests generally don't work well with double breasted ones either.

Go for solid navy or a very muted pinstripe if you really want one, but make sure it's a good suit or you'll look like a clown.