/thinspo/ - Thinspo General

Skelethin edition - get spooky and skeletal!

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Last

Other urls found in this thread:

precisionnutrition.com/metabolic-damage
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137464863
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to the gym tomorrow after a hiatus. Going back to my old routine, but interested in any gymgoers here that might want to share their own

Should I be able to see my heart beating through my chest, is that too skeleton or

If your heartbeat isn't close to none you are clearly not cutting enough calories.

>Current stats
194cm, 73kg (6'4,160lbs)

I use to post here more, but I kinda lost interest in the diet restrictions. Posting again because I want to see if I even still qualify for this thread, or if I'm just skinny fat now

you're better than thinspo

That's pretty ideal, m8. Just stay the way you are.

>user is so cutebear gays can't stop lusting over him
Seriously user, how many times did it happen? 3? 4 at max? I doubt anywhere on the middle of europe, germany, france, poland, is anywhere open enough for the male toxicity express itself that much on the gay side just out of public stigma.

repost on new thread.

I want to gain some weight to be honest

Not you/10

Weight aside thats a nice hugable chest, if you're happy with your state i'm sure others will. Also currently my imc is pretty much the same as yours but i'm way chubbier, i'm at 62kg, 1,82cm. I'm up from 47kg at about a year and a few months ago, hrt hitting hard.

My heart rate increases when I diet... Gets to like 95.

What are some effay ways to shitpost other generals? half drunk laying on some anons floor.

This definitivelly isn't a bump.

If you are anorexic or bulimic, please see a doctor. Make sure you get the right nutrients your body needs in order to stay healthy. Cutting back calories and doing cardio is fine, but unhealthy dieting will make you look gross and possibly dead.

Good luck slimming down, and stay healthy!

t. irregular.

Everyone is aware that hitting 15bmi isn't healthy at all and there isn't shit you can do about it, also anorexia is mostly used as a bussword, anyone underweight will get tagged as anorexic even if said person doesn't suffer from the distorted perception that the trully sick who hit bmi11~ do. Anorexia literally describes anyone who /wants/ to be under the arbitrary 18.5bmi or whatever other local reference system your country uses, it doesn't differentiate btween those compulsive(BDD) and those just in for the asthetics.

Also crossposting just to come and scream that the only diets that will get most of us to the right weight will make us gross doesn't help at all, and, if you want to orate about anything related go to MPA, they'll clap to you over there.

Don't know about that but I appreciate it user
Cheers
Not sure what a huggable chest is, but thanks

Shameless bump, don't let thinspo die again.

gave up soda for lent. feelin good :)

You guys know you will never achieve this just by cutting right?

im gonna try this, shits way too addictive and I'm sick of having it for breakfast. I need to just get a waterbottle and carry it everywhere

Didn't start drinking soda until I got a job at taco bell. How I drink it almost everyday and I'm always dehydrated

slowly giving up food because im meeting someone in a few weeks :(

15 bmi reporting in
>pic related

Never broke free from soda, nor alcohol, nor /real/ juice with as much sugar as i manage to throw in, the final result is always me just eating less to cope with it.

88 kg -> 70 kg
Intermittent fasting and 15 km brisk walks everyday

Posted in last thread but got no reply, I've been binging a lot since January but nothing fits differently but I still think I've gained about 3-5 pounds. Do I still qualify bois

Nice user, how long did it take? and how tall are you?

i don't remember you from last thread, are you ??

Also you look chubbier on this pic, not hugable 'till sleep anymore.

Hey, is that a don't panic shirt? From Jovem Nerd

>205lbs @6 foot
>15-17% bf

want to get to 220lbs then down to 210lbs

Pior que sim user, era, so não esperava era ter br no thinspo, principalmente que reconhece-se. Tava dando bump com os coiso que tenho no cell desde semana passada. Roupinha em questão;

Also not effay at all, i'm a 19yo meme, just come here because of /thinspo/.

nah I'm , and that guy isn't me

No I'm not that guy I'm the guy in 2nd pic

I like

Oh welp, then as you're still hanging here, are you doing cardio/gym so that you aren't a chubby 19bmi? or is that just god genetics?

Nice user, stats?

>is 205lb
>want to get to 220lbs then down to 210lbs
Wot user. Also while our methods will help at 220lbs Veeky Forums44806160 will probably get you down faster, once you get to some 18bmi you can cut back to only fasting and controlled diet.

Sim, tambem não esperava, fiquei surpreso qd vi sua foto lol
Tu tem discord/coisa do tipo?
Quero amigos channer de vdd

Vão se foderem, porra.

Não, 39 tamo no /soc/, cuidado em falar no discordia, mas, me chama la, may 3993

I'm a basketball player and ectomorph, so I guess cardio mainly, but I've basically always been built like this.
I really just eat as much food as possible, but its really hard to put on weight for me.
For example, if I eat at a restaurant,
I will usually order 1 starter course, 2 main courses, and a dessert.

É may com M maiusculo seus lil'channer, #3993, não tem invite ate agora.

thanks senpai

5'1" ~84 lbs

Thats 16bmi user, 154cm, 38kg. Also, 38kg, thats so fucking cute and small, plz, tell me you're a boy and not underage.

Skeleton edition?
check out this dope skeleton

Why can't I lose fat from a specific area ;_; It's so unfair.
Any tips on to lose fat from my thighs without having the upper half of my body look like a corpse and losing my already tiny boobs?
My face already looks skinny, my arms and tummy are thin, but my thighs feel disproportionate to the rest of my body.

Whats your bmi? if you're already too slim or too chubby these won't help, otherwise avoid squats, lunges, leg curls, stiff-legged deadlifts, leg extensions and calf raises, do elliptical trainer, bike be it stationary or the real thing, low inclination treadmill and try to stay at 70-85% of your maximum heart rate while doing so.

Also if you decide to run outside isntead of on a treadmill avoid irregular and hilly terrain otherwise it'll be pretty much the same as the variable run on a treadmill, which stimulates a lot of muscle growth.

>Whats your bmi?
20-21, not really sure what's the exact number.

I get why I should avoid those leg exercises, but if I want to get a better butt too, isn't squats the thing I should do? I'm not aiming to get skelly, just wanna have a hot body tbqh

>5'1
>38kgs

That is absolutely not a guy user

I don't feel too bad about not giving soda because I honestly think coke zero tastes better than any regular soda anyway

please workout a little bit

Pra que isso jovem

BMI 15.5, still looking giant af

Like a giant insect

stick bug goals?

if you're looking for the gym look >>

Here is where people go to get the /thin/ one as Veeky Forums won't help you with that. But if i missunderstood you and you want to be at a low BMI and just have the fit legs, then i imagine you'd just need to add leg curls, squats or something, but, i personally never did squats on any real intensity and frequency because i'm quite happy with my 33cm thighs and don't want any muscles on it.

Also 33cm is still quite large for my bmi, but, i'm tall af.

I've seen some 5'2 guys over 20, just never a cuteboy of that size. Also, i can dream, and, it might be.

thats just your male body making your chest large user. You can't change that, losing more weight will just thin your arms and legs.

6 foot
185 pounds
I'm fucking fat and I never eat more then one meal a day
I get plenty of excercise too how is this possible?

It is me though user

By not eating enough you actually lower your metabolism. Eat more but eat healthy and continue the excercise.

>By not eating enough you actually lower your metabolism.

Isn't that bullshit tho

>By not eating enough you actually lower your metabolism
If that's true. then why should one person do OMAD?

not that user, but;

precisionnutrition.com/metabolic-damage

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137464863

fuck me up

too fuckin skinny my nigga

Crossposters go, and stay go.

you do not have fucking 33cm thighs unless you're on deaths door. this may be thinspo but we don't tolerate idiots like you who are killing themselves

Not killing myself, thats my garter, the user i was speaking to is clearly a femanon, thigh tp doesn't matter to anything besides pants and she's talking about measures for clothes and a good butt.
Garter measures;
thighs
33cm over knee /garter/
35cm 1/2 up(leg 5/8) /garter/
37cm 3/4 up(leg 7/8) /high garter/
40cm at thickest

60cm waist

hips
76cm hip at widest
71cm on both ways to measure the thinest.
70cm at top /garter belt/

Garter measures are what you use when looking for skinny pants as thighs and hip are expansive af while the other parts, at least of the /good shit/ are made out of more rigid textile mix to avoid that flappy and folded shit over knees and on top of your ass.

Also is at 15bmi and is 5'1, she easily has 33cm at thickest and not killing herself.

yeah i am, plus im quite a bit bloated in that picture desu i ate a bunch of junk food a couple days ago :/ back on the good shit today though

Guys, should i be doing aggressive thinsapo if i had a heart attack at 22.

Yes or just die. It's your choice.

if you had a heart attack and your BMI is at 28+ you should look for help at >>No joke, their diet lessons and cardio tips are way better suited for someone coming from a higher weight, fasting and the kind of exercises people will indicate for you over here are mostly usefull for someone trying to hit 17 and lower

It was actually stress related. Working retail while trying to get my degree is killing me but the pay is decent being a manager.

what do u eat each day

Idk. If you are lighter, then your heart probably won't be as stressed as if you are heavier.

Well, then don't go agressive on it, keep your body fat at over 7-8% if you really care about those extra years, but, besides that as far as i know fasting won't affect it much and you can hit 17, probably 16 bmi with some 7% body fat, just, you know, do an autopsy or DEXA/DXA to actually measure your body fat and go to an actual nutritionist.

Don't trust nutritionists over 40 if you're at the US or you'll fall into some habit traps, thats pretty much a thinspo mantra every time a 'murica comes up talking about it. And thats it user, can't really help you with much besides how to half starve yourself, instead of fully.

>1m67/5'6
>45kg/99lbs
>always been skinny
>smoker for almost 8 years
>shit teeth because of it
>want to quit but afraid of gaining weight
Do you necessarily gain weight when you stop smoking?

How tall are you and what's your BMI? The measurement over my fucking knee is way over 33cm lol

>But if i missunderstood you and you want to be at a low BMI and just have the fit legs
Yeah, I don't wanna get Veeky Forums lol I wanna get thinner, but still have some curve. Thanks for the tips, much appreciated.
33cm thigh tho, quite amazing

Not really, if you want do what I did and just get a vape and I managed to lose weight still

Do any of yall take laxatives to get rid of shit quicker? Just asking out of curiosity

But he does look like a bug from that angle

that's more like mpa not Veeky Forums

Help me, I can't stop watching Chinese food videos.

>176cm, 123lbs, Female, 25
>HW: 135lbs
>LW: 105-108lbs

I have had a really bad problem with being "skinnyfat" so I'm currently "bulking" and trying to build muscle, which I'll follow up with a cut. How do I determine what weight I stop at?

Now - the reason I'm not asking fit is that my end goal BMI is around 16.5 (fairly high but low by normie standards) and that I don't want to go over a BMI of 19.

Right now I'm at a BMI of 18. Would a BMI of 18.7 be a good place to stop?

Where you stop while gaining mass won't change much as going from a muscly 18.7 with low fat (12-15%) will just make you lose a lot of muscle when you decide to lose weight, so, you're better off focusing on aero and cardio to lose body fat isntead of getting actual muscle mass.

BUT i got no experience with this, thats just from what i got from years here, my only real experience is of getting from 17bmi to 14bmi, so, take anything i say with a grain of salt and hopefully wait for a user more capable than me.

>>>>myproana
go and stay go

who are you meeting, user?

I found that cardio didn't really help me with building muscle, and as you mentioned you lose some muscle when you diet back down.

I'm hoping that if I keep weight training while dieting it would allow me to lose more fat than muscle mass? Otherwise I have no idea how to lower bodyfat %

i imagine user is on a LDR

Getting Veeky Forums already decreases your body fat level, the thing is that once you're at some 15% it becomes pretty much impossible as your body and hormones just don't want to give up on that fat. Man can go up to some 7% before having that problem.

>I found that cardio didn't really help me with building muscle
Because it isn't supposed to? cardio is mostly endurance exercises, they help getting lean, not strong. Also if you do enough of it while thining you'll be able to run a marathon while on 15bmi, i almost did it after a few months doing 30minutes treadmill and fasting, so, you know, you don't need to be half dead and incapable at lower bmi's, cardio helps with that. Aerobics help a lot too on not being half dead after you're done.

I'm pretty sure my body fat % is well over 15%. :(

Also sorry, I misspoke, I meant that cardio didn't help me lose any body fat in proportion to muscle, which is why I want to build some to have "back up reserves" of muscle.

>You don't need to be half dead and incapable at lower bmi's, cardio helps with that. Aerobics help a lot too on not being half dead after you're done.

I feel like this is highly dependent on the person. I get vertigo and orthostatic hypotension and they get worse the lower my weight and the lower my daily intake, which makes it difficult to keep up the same level of cardio and aerobics.
Also, at a bmi of 15-15.5 I was already having health problems not related to endurance level so I don't think it would be realistic for me to go lower than 16.

why are u on some randos floor

Dont binge on popcorn if you are planning to purge. is prob the hardest food to purge, fuck.

>M, 5’6”, 17.7 BMI
Tips on bulking up? I’ve been trying to eat plenty of non-red meat proteins, but other than that I’m mostly at a loss. My sleeping and eating schedules are shit too.

who's fasting tomorrow?

holy shit you're beautiful

i wish i was you so bad lmao

i'm at hour 26, taking salted juice atm, i'll keep it up to hour 36, then i'm on 780cal instant noodles because i'm lazy af, take multivit and do 12 more, then blood test due to unrelated stuff, eat propelly something that iwishwasmybf user will cook then do 36h again, i'm taking salted juice(1g salt, 16g sugar on a litter of juice) every 18 hours, but i cheated today and took it at 12 and now 26.

I know my salt on juice looks like a lot, but, i'm on a tropical country summer and i've been sweating only god knows how much while i run.

Pic's from last week, 12/02/2018, look at pic name, i used it as a bump because thread as dying on page toodeeptobesafe and i didin't had shit on my phone.

But still, last week; so, brazillian street carnival bullshit, i'm lightweight and was half drunk, so, when i started trying to leave some dude who was tagging along started trying to get me home and i didin't wanted to because trust issues, so a random user stepped on dude trying to drag me off, went all in macho, pushed dude,followed it by trying to get a taxi and ship me off home, he couldn't get one for a fuck in life, so i asked him if i could crash at his home, i mean, i wouldn't get a safer way anywhere than that, couldn't sleep out of fear, but still, user was bigger, heavier and way more fit than me, i couldn't do anything even if awake anyway. Ends up user just left me to crash there and took me home by morning, he had a small daughter i didin't got to talk to because asleep kid.?

Unrelated pic of my pile o' cats

Gets addictive quite fast so I wouldn’t recommend.

Jesus Christ, I thought I had a hard weekend. I literally had to punch myself in the face repeatedly until I had a badly bruised eye. I am so alone, and so lonely. It all just hit me like a ton of bricks, out of nowhere, I just got slammed into a living Hell. I thought about killing myself seriously for the first time in a long time. I put so much trust in the World, and all it does is laugh at me. I close myself off and die from lonliness then manage the strength to open up to it and then it just picks me up and slams me into oblivion laughing, cackling at my pathetic attempt at trying to Love.

that group of cats just looks so incredibly depressing to me I'm sorry. You must just be very very sad and alone. Wish I could say something better than that but...it doesn't look good . It looks depraved

saiam do meu thinspo seus macacos

>that group of cats just looks so incredibly depressing to me I'm sorry. You must just be very very sad and alone. Wish I could say something better than that but...it doesn't look good . It looks depraved
but seeing it and how depressed it looks, makes me not feel as alone in my torture. makes me realize there's other seriously fucked up people out there