Fa face tats for women? Everyone tells me not to do it but wtf this looks fucking good

fa face tats for women? Everyone tells me not to do it but wtf this looks fucking good

More stuff like this. But then on women. More elegant and less gangster would be appreciated.

Wait a year or two and consider again. Maybe you have grown up bit more by then

Never get a face tat if you’re a girl. Men won’t fuck you. You will never get a job. 50-60 years old and you will be regretting that shit.

i bet you're gonna complain about not being able to get a job in 5 years

Are you a millionaire CEO of a major corporation?

Forehead swastika is a classic.

"tats" in general are degenerate and low class

Face tats, as with every thing only look good if youre skinny and already attractive, and aren't making my coffee in the morning.

Unless you are PAID for LIFE, do not fucking do this. Please do not do this. Ever see a faggoty tribal tat and chuckle to yer bro "Lookit this 1996 looking tool" ???

Imagine if you WERE that tool, but could never roll down your sleeves or put a shirt on? Because mark my words, come ten years that gucci peep bullshit gonna be looking stupid AF.

Whats your general style first of all?

As if something as small as a face tattoo cannot be removed lol
If it is really that detrimental I'm pretty sure that person would just get it removed

Okay okay those are exactly the reactions that I expected to get, but OKAY I GET IT.

Mostly designer streetwear with an occasional avant garde piece. I wear purple/pink/baby blue/ natural color wigs every day, active wear and Adidas is also a huge part of my wardrobe. Sometimes skirts with knee length socks and a sweater. The only thing never changing is that I always wear sneakers.

>men won't fuck you
I only do monagomous long term relationships like right now, but boy oh boy, if only you could live in a woman's body for one week just to know how fucking easy it is to get sex..

Genuinely good advice, thanks. I have been thinking about this since I was 17 and I knew I was too young to make a decision like that back then, but I'm twenty now and I feel like it would be about time.

And now a general response to the job related quotes, yes you are absolutely right. My education is however targeted at the film and music industry. I intend to work independently in the entertainment field and would not be satisfied with my life otherwise. And worst case scenario, if I am left with absolutely no choice, I will simply remove it.

I am considering a white ink tattoo that you can easily cover up with foundation, or just simply, a small one. I am only asking for designs and inspiration here.

the people you are posting would look good no matter what due to their facial structure. you do not have good genetics, so I would not recommend scaring your body because you have the maturity level of an impulsive 16 year old.

>there are no consequences of tattoo removal including time, money, and the remanents of the tattoo remaining there

just kill yourself

tattoos are NOT for women

Wrong, cyberpunk face tattoos is the future.

Who is sashdidntwakeup? What did he do? What does he do? He just seems like some wreckless ass dude with a decent style.

it's stupid to get a tattoo if you're already thinking of ways on how to remove it in the future.

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE’S BODY.

FOR SOMEONE TO CHOOSE TO PERMANENTLY MUTILATE A PART OF THEIR BODY WITH INKED MICROCUTS, THAT ONE MUST HAVE SOME KIND OF MENTAL DISORDER, BESIDE THE FLAGRANT SPIRITUAL DEPLORABLENESS; NOW IMAGINE HOW DEGENERATE AND IGNOBLE SOMEONE MUST BE TO DO THAT TO THEIR FACE.

such a cool look, name?

>name?

Das Unterweibchen.

Made they have mental disorder, what makes you think about who do tattoos give a shit about your opinion?

if you want one, then get one. at the end of the day, it's your choice and body. do what you want. if someone isn't going to hire you due to appearance even tho you're more than qualified for the job, you wouldn't want to work there anyway - but that's just my opinion. and yes, obviously people still have stigma surrounding them, but fuck them. do you.

personally, i say go for it. you can always start off with something small.
t. planning on getting one soon myself