What are my options for less than $500 leather jackets?

what are my options for less than $500 leather jackets?

Well that depends, are you willing to go used? If so you might want to check out grailed. It also depends on what style of leather jacket you are aiming for.

Ebay

Here you go OP

Why do you poorfags always ask that instead of asking something like:

>what is the minimum amount I need to spend on X to get something that is not dog shit?

Because the minimum amount is $800 in this case

If a blowjob from a prostitute costs $200 what is the use of asking where can I get a $50 blowie?

>200 for a blow job
Nigga get a girlfriend

go find one at at a thrift store that fits

>it's a "Veeky Forums overpays for something then convinces themselves it was worth it" episode
OP go find one on grailed or thrift one, it's pretty easy to find a high quality leather jacket used

>WEARING BODYPARTS.

ABOMINABLE.

>implying anyone but these OPs are dumb enough to actually buy a leather jacket.

You call it "overpaying" but it's actually "buying the ones that don't fit like arse because they're designed for fat boomers."

Yes, you can get one that was "$1000 quality" new but I doubt any of these leather jacket OPs will be able to manage that. They'd probably have to buy at least four $300 eBay finds to get one that fits right.

I mean get a second-hand one that was the same quality equivalent as a $1000 jacket today.

FYI before maybe the late 1960s that was the standard.

Has anyone had experience with this L’AC brand?
Basically SLP copy in lamb leather at $375

Ey yall where can I get a nice white leather blazer in 3xl/52/62 size, and possibly perforated leather

you mean 52 euro 42 us? yoox roulette

Where can I get a cheap slimfit waxed denim jacket?

The Biker jacket was designed for Brando who was chubby and look shit if you're skinny, so I'd rather get something super fitted, but all the Rick shit is far too expensive, so I'd love to hear some suggestions.

>Thrift jackets

lmao if you want to look like a poor, boxy faggot

All leather jackets are ugly desu famalam

i like this one

buy a vintage levis and paint it with high gloss or matte finish paints

Made by the same people as MNML afaik so have fun with that

nude bones thank me later

Topman

Why do people keep saying that thrift is bad? Are they this delusional to think brand new means best and more expensive means better?

What the fuck is that?

another one of those brands that rip that fog ig fuckboy look. apparently now trying to rip slp kek

all their shit is more than likely just rebraned aliexpress dropshipped junk

I'll consider it, probably run into the issue of no slim fits because vintage, but it's worth a try.

used schott / acne