Itt: neonazi Veeky Forums

itt: neonazi Veeky Forums

Great thread op. Real inspo here

Looks like an ugly shitskin on the left.

Not neonazi, pic related is

Can't forget the tank

Which ideology group has the best looking people that are socially functioning and psychologically healthy?

Wow. Truly the knights of the white race. I thought it was communism that makes ugly people.

In awe at the size of these lads. Absolute units.

white pride-white trash

Every political ideology has their ugly goblins and beautiful people, except ancaps who are all hideous

>hurr durr behold le masterrace

two of those kids are going bald and they don't look older than 15

>le cherrypick

kike shills out in full force

Little heeb can't let anyone have a good time

effay as fuck tbqf

nazim is not and never will be Veeky Forums

It's kind of funny how neo-nazis claim masterrace and yet are always the genetic rejects/inbred looking of their race.

Master race? Masters of eating mcdonalds and having extra chromosomes maybe.

>that guy that actually have a large amount of pics like this saved

Maybe they are the ones that are vocal about it

Maybe so. Either way, all the movement says to me is that those who partake have inadequacy issues and need to identify with all the good achievements of their people to not feel like shit about themselves. It's kind of pathetic.

I'm white, and I don't think i'm a genius because someone completely unrelated to me with the same skin color happens to have invented some useful shit. My entire value is myself as an individual.

The sooner these degenerate drains on society realize this, the sooner they can become decent people and the world can move on from hating each other over pointless shit. They're no better than black/hispanic street gang members in terms of how much they actually contribute to society/their country. Just my two cents.

Looks like low conscientiousness people. You can’t be extreme left or right without being low conscientiousness and low careness for personal health and hygiene. Peterson was right, only people who are highly conscientious and care about their own personal wellbeingness are centrists. Centrism is the only sane and normal solution for normal people with normal upbringing

Subtle, but very funny. Nice.

lol

A lot of them are American, what do you expect?

It’s true though. The other day, i made a survey thread on /pol/. Most extremes (left and right) have bad relationship with their dads. Most people who have great relationship with their dads are either conservatives, libertarians, or centrists. And fathers matter, a lot.

Most attractive white people are americans. Purebred native europeans always look ugly or disgusting. Or just look like they smell bad.

The attractive european is as much of a meme as white-black interracial marriage. It’s only in Hollywood. “Aww so polite and eruditey!” Lol what a meme. Europe’s rednecks are much more disgusting than american ones. That what capitalism does to a winning society.