Rate each others outfits

outfit rate thread?

9/8 keep up the good work

6 über 10

7/10, I dont really like that bag, watch or skateboard.

looks like gay ass DUDE THE 90'S R BACK!!! outfit that every retard under 20 is wearing

Liar. There's no way you own that coat

This is nice af, guy

Cute

I want to eat your ass

Another one

Please tell me you're not a guy

I'm not

I want to tongue-fuck your fart box

only acceptable if ypu're at a festival tbqhwyf

this makes no sense whatsoever. I can't even criticize or give advice on this because nothing goes with anything else. I'm interested in knowing the concept behind your choices though. I'm giving you a 2 because I don't want to be too much of a bitch.

this makes slightly more sense but I still don't get what you're going for. Why would you wear both a leather skirt and a leather jacket ? why docs with that bag ? Why would you even want to wear this jacket at all ? This skirt with this top is nice though. 4/10.

If you want to wear two leather pieces I suggest you pick ones with a different texture from each other so it doesn't look like you're wearing some sort of leather suit. I think maybe it would be nice if you wore an oversized thick knit cardigan in a shade of ivory/off-white since it would bring a bit of "light" to your outfit and balance the large amount of black, but I'm not sure. If you REALLY want to wear a leather jacket then PLEASE don't pick one with tacky writing all over it.

Then these are just my ideas, if you really like these outfits go for it.

also are you a blonde french girl user ? your choices sound like that of a blonde french girl.

this type of skateboard (can't remember how the hell they're called) are a bit funny/quirky looking, but entirely lose their appeal aesthetic-wise when they're not in a bright color.

Nice watch tho. Don't really have anything else to say about this fit as nothing really stands out, I'm giving you a five out of ten

I'm lowkey terrified by these pants but the whole outfit looks pretty fun, i give you a 6

the picture of the pants looks pretty bad but they're super comfy and don't look back if you roll them up a lil.

don't look bad*

>When you have always had an affinity for cowboy clothing combined with downloading Take Ivy a few days ago.

where can i cop a sick fanny pack, this is a serious question, i want/need one

Only cowboy thing i see is the ugly belt,everything else screams frat not ivy

Only having the tooled leather belt was the point and what do you consider ivy? I didn't know frat guys where baracuta jackets and loafers now (but I am always out of the loop so who knows). Genuinely curious in the distinction between the two assuming there is a lot of overlap.

don’t tell me you are a fat bitch pls

*wear

I get mine at thrift stores. Ebay and other sites like it are alsoa pretty good place to get cool fanny packs.

The duality of man.

Playschool core

need some tshirt

I unironically like the sound of this.

I.D. on the shoes?