Can anybody point me in the direction of some nice Vegan sneakers? I've tried looking but I'm coming up short...

Can anybody point me in the direction of some nice Vegan sneakers? I've tried looking but I'm coming up short. I wouldn't mind Common Projects vegan alts. I know CDG Converses are vegan but I don't really care for that style. Also, I wouldn't mind people posting of any effay vegan blogs / insta pages etc. if anybody knows any.

Thx in advance.

>vegan into fashion
lmao

im vegetarian and dont buy new non-vegan products but why dont you buy just anything from a thrift store whether its leather or not

consuming new products destroys the environment

seconding this. its 10x more ethical and better for the environment to just shop second-hand

It would be a contradiction of morals to be against animal exploitation and yet wear animal skin. I get the idea of buying second hand and may consider it as a second option but my main focus is to build a vegan wardrobe that's effay.

eco-friendliness is all about moderation, not consumption. if you can get good secondhand leather that lasts years and years you're being far more ethical than someone who buys many plastic-y items that will just end up polluting the planet.

You're just assuming my main concern is the environment, which it isn't. I'm really only looking for vegan trainers.

Honestly, speaking as a vegan, fuck the environment. I'm actually excited for a mass extinction. Animals would be better off extinct. Nature is as cruel as any slaughterhouse you like.

Stella McCartney only makes vegan products. Her sneakers sucks though.

>im [SIC] vegetarian…

HOW IS THAT A RELEVANT FACTOR IN THIS CONVERSATION, ACCORDING TO YOU?

>… and dont [SIC] buy new non-vegan products…

HOW IS THAT A RELEVANT FACTOR IN THIS CONVERSATION, ACCORDING TO YOU?

>… but why dont [SIC] you buy just anything from a thrift store whether its [SIC] leather[,] or not... [?]

1. WHY WOULD HE BUY GARMENTS MADE OF SKIN? HE IS VEGAN.

2. WOULD YOU BUY SHOES MADE OF HUMAN LEATHER, FROM A THIRFT STORE? THEY ARE NOT NEW, THEREFORE, YOU WOULD NOT BE SUPPORTING THE HUMAN HARVESTING INDUSTRY.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS VEGANISM; VEGANISM CONSISTS NOT IN BUYING USED PRODUCTS, BUT IN REFUSING TO CONDONE, AND PARTICIPATE IN, THE SYSTEMATIC EXPLOITATION, ENSLAVEMENT, TORTURE, PROCESSING, AND CONSUMPTION, OF OTHER ENTITIES, WITH IMPELLENCE OF ETHICOMORAL, AND/OR AESTHETIC, CAUSE.

>consuming new products destroys the environment

?

HOW DOES STATEMENT MAKE ANY LOGICAL SENSE, ACCORDING TO YOU?

CONSUMPTION OF NEW PRODUCTS, OR PRODUCTION IN GENERAL, DO NOT “DESTROY THE ENVIRONMENT”; POLLUTION, AND EXPLOITATION OF NATURAL RESOURCES, DO DESTROY THE ENVIRONMENT.

must be hard being such a pussy

Hello vegan reporting in

CPs have a lot of canvas alternatives.

Sneakers are going to be your best bet since they often use a lot of synthetic materials. Think Nike, Adidas, etc.

Luckily I work a tech job so formal dress is rarely required. Probably only time i've had trouble is going to clubs and the like, but most bouncers will give a pass if you explain.

>when you have no counterargument but feel the urge to reply due to feeling humiliated.

>he doesnt make his own footwear out of organic recycled materials

I bet you dont even grow your own vegetables

Wills vegan shoes

I think certain spalwart models use canvas

Also Rombaut if you havent checked them out already

Vans Authentics and Slip-ons

>WOULD YOU BUY SHOES MADE OF HUMAN LEATHER, FROM A THIRFT STORE? THEY ARE NOT NEW, THEREFORE, YOU WOULD NOT BE SUPPORTING THE HUMAN HARVESTING INDUSTRY.

Hell yeah that'd be pretty fucking tight mayne. Also: if you are going to be a pedant about grammar (in all caps nonetheless), you better make sure your own grammar is flawless. Muphry's Law applies to all. Fucking tripfag, I'm sick of your bullshit.

edgy

>Implying it would even be possible to argue with our dear allcaps friend

>yeah

IF SO, YOU ARE NOT ONLY IGNORANT, BUT ALSO SUBHUMANLY MALEVOLENT.

Fellow vegan here. I recommend you try bourgeois boheme. They’re a completely vegan shoe brand, although their sneaker collection is kind of limited. It’s a bit pricey, but you get what you paid for and they’re having a sale right now.