How do I need to dress to get a girl like either one of these

How do I need to dress to get a girl like either one of these

Girls like that only have 1 night stands you stupid faggot

stop being a tryhard fuckboy

unless "getting" means just giving them mediocre dick once and have them forget your name a couple days later.

You stupid faggot, girls like that only have 1 night stands

Girls like that stupid faggot only have 1 night stands

Those stupid faggots only have 1 night stands

source?

only 1 night stands for these bitches.

Faggot that like girls stand night stupid you one have

My night stand is a girl stupid faggot

Stupid girls that have one like faggot nightstand ONLY.

Girls that stupid like faggot one nightstands

My nightstand is 1 faggot

Stand on that faggot, stupid night girls.

This is now a nightstand thread.

13 poster itt

Veeky Forums has one nightstand faggot girls

best one

stupid faggots like that have only one night stands, girl

Girl on right is outstandingly beautiful damn

Supreme

Only Stan's girl of one stupid night likes that.

Nightstands r 4 stupid faggots

You don't need to dress in any specific. You just need to be a tall and muscular Tyrone with a BBC. These girls love BBC.

ihy

night stands only my guy

They look like lesbians desu

DIDNT MEAN TO TAG I MEAN TO TAG

*in any specific way

why is thot wearing beanie tho

Be black

why

dumb vapid whores love black people and drug addicts, they'd rather fuck a 6/10 lil peep over any 10/10 calvin klein model

This, just listen to white girl by shy glizzy

This song is clean as hell, thanks bro

This. I got more female attention when I was a junkie and my dick was unreliable.

>1night stands
I've been lurking here for like 3 years now. Is this an older meme that is resurfacing or did it just come into existence overnight?

Just kinda spiralled out of control last night. Only good thread yesterday desu.

If you were on Veeky Forums for 3 years you would know this was just a random meme

Dude, have more integrity than that.

Don't ask stupid questions. Girls like that don't go for shit. The only relationships they are going to have are quasi abusive ones with people who wield power and influence in media. They will spend most of there lives kind of getting raped by photographers.

So take it from me, you're never going to get in on that no matter what you wear.

DaFuq iz she at? The basement of some rape dungeon/prison thing?

How you dress don't mean shit. It's personality that gets a grils attention. That all depends on how fucked up her head is. She could be attracted to abusive, narcissistic, chads. She could have daddy issues. She could have abuse or rape trauma buried inside that pretty, snake infested, head of hers. She could be attracted to soy boi hipsters, especially if she's an art ho'. The key is to find her "thing" and exploit it. Down side is that if you're an autistic, neckbearded, NEET, wearing a freakin trilby and bragging about vidya game scores; that aint what those grils are looking for.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooow this comes clean

shes only got one night stand mah nigga

just be the gay bestie they have sex with for fun

"How you dress don't mean shit" - agreed. The fact that OP is asking how to dress to get a girl's approval means he is already drawing dead.

just keep your back straight for once in your life, be confident and know what you want before you start talking to her and you're set

seriously it's that easy