Slim Fit Dress Shirt fits Baggy

So I bought a slim fit dress shirt online. It came in today but it was incredibly baggy even though it's supposed to be slim fit. I need it for tomorrow. Was wondering if this is fine or if I should go early in the morning and find another somewhere. My roommate said it's fine and it's very early 2000s baggy fit. He said I should post here for advice. If I should get another shirt any places that sell slim fit dress shirts? I'm 6ft 3 and weigh 138 lbs so it's always hard to find stuff slim

I know that feel. I'm 6'3" and 155lb and I'm a Skelly. You must be lank as fuck m8.
Try getting it tailored. It's hard for us lanklets because size large fits our lengths, but is usually too baggy.

this is a pretty bad angle seeing as you look fat top and bottom in contrast to your description i would try another pic from stomach level further back so we can tell but yeah it looks baggy as fuck. what size and what brand is it? im similar build to you cept 10 lbs heavier and i just get medium/large white shirts from H&M and they always fit fine. also try tucking it in tight using a military tuck and see how it looks maybe itll be okay

kek who has that pic of adam lanza in a baggy shirt

Military tuck the shirt + roll up sleeves, then show us and let's see

You're supposed to get it tailored

THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE

He was tall so it worked

your friend doesnt care about you

First of all it's just too big

the size is too large for you
the shoulders of the shirt are falling off your shoulers
the neck is huge

>ordering a dress shirt online
You fucked up big time and you deserve it
God I hate flyovers
Did you do any research at all? Kys

this

>not ordering online in this day in age
>kekkk
>this guy actually goes to the store
>kekkk

also OP, even if you tuck it in, it will still be baggy. best bet is too simply not show up so you don't get laughed at by everyone

throw it in the washing machine and shrink it bitch. stop whining.

THAT WONT WORK LOL

why wont it work? isnt it 100% cotton shite poly blend, made in vietnam? it will shrink like 2 sizes at least.

underrated

Because it will still look like trash you inbred trailer trash mouth breather

kek, go in town grandpa

my fellow lanket, I get even my slim dress shirts tailored

what type of shirt is this? like more specific is there a name for this type of dress shirt? I want mine to be baggy like this. I'll prob wear it with jeans and white nike af1s and then leave the dress shirt like this but in white buttoned up but baggy. could look cool imo

thinking it will magically shrink

>being this delusional

baggy shirts are never an issue if you own high waisted pants

>t. flyover shitters
How’s the suburbs treatin’ ya big boi? Too bad you can’t be in LA w/me

>living in shitty LA
>fucking kek

>posted from his big boi chair
Is this you? You gonna wear a maga hat with that too? Gonna take a road trip with your soybros and trigger some feminazis in the big city?

kek

Update another one of my friends let me borrow another shirt. It still was a little baggy but not even close to as baggy as this one

Also I do wear my MAGA hat :)

jfc

Lmao you LA niggers are all the same, nobody really cares about you outside of hollywood but you still think you're hot shit. I bet you walk up to people at parties and tell them you're from LA

Go out early and buy one. Fuck that thing.

>nobody outside of Hollywood cares about you LA niggers anymore
So more clout than any suburb anywhere? Are you retarded?
Pic related is coming in the mail for you

LA

LA is full of soy boys and stuck up insta models that think they can dress

kek