youtube.com/watch?v=PSSw_syl47s
blackphoenixalchemylab.com/product-category/limited-edition/activism/
youtube.com/watch?v=eHttZhI0nYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ATankuCTIwc
youtube.com/watch?v=5NS8XNlCs0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You can only use Sauvage or Eros for the rest of your life
Which one it would be?

Eros by far. Memes aside, Eros is actually pretty good. Just don’t overapply.

Sauvage, I’m just really a fan of.

Haven't tried Sauvage yet but if it's anything like Dylan Blue I don't think I'll like it. DB smells like cheap Axe.

Eros smells great. Has been my every day cologne. Thinking of picking up either Allure Homme Sport or the Eau Extreme version since I really like Versace Pour Homme.

Is there anything close to D&G The One EDP that lasts? I was thinking of getting a bottle of La Nuit but am still undecided, was thinking of trying The One to test it against LNDH, but hear longevity is much worse...

Burberry London appreciation post!

The One edp last more than 12 hours on my skin

La Nuit lasts around 8 on mine so I guess i'm not missing much testing The One EDP...

I just got my test sprays and I can unironically say Eros really isn’t that bad. I think might wear it out today.

MMM Jazz club maybe.

Can anyone redpill me on eros? I have worn multiple fragances both popular and niche, but this - right next to invictus - is just one of the most generic smells i've tried. What is the appeal of it???

Thoughts?

This can be worn in summer nights?

A grotesque smell imo, which is unusual for gucci. Nice but rather unwearable

Terre d'hermes for life

Guys!
Comparing encre noir line, which is more longlasting? complimentary? more office suitable?

>Parents gave me eros for my birthday

FEELS VERY VERY GOOD

the genericness is the appeal
it has that perfume counter smell that bitches get wet for

I don't know why Eros is a meme. It's fresh and minty. It isn't nauseating like most colognes. Something that you want to keep smelling.

Idk how it does in the heat but when I sweat the fresh scent is still there.

>which is more longlasting
EN and Sport the same, about 8 hours, Extreme slightly longer 9-11 hours, depending on the temperature
>complimentary
the same, little to no compliments for all of them
>more office suitable?
Extreme>Sport>original

What's with the sudden surge of Eros's popularity? I've been using it for about 2 years so I'm not complaining, just curious

I would like to know too

Polo Blue or Le Male Terrible for a fresh casual and work scent? Le Male is slightly more expensive but I don't mind too much

can eros be used outside club? e.g going to uni

Why is Eros considered a club scent or are you guys echoing Jeremy's opinion and not having your own?

I wear it in the office and when going out. I don't get a club vibe from it at all. I just got it maybe a month ago since I like Versace Pour Homme and looked into other Versace colognes.

Depends, do you want to bang that hot girl during break?

Well, it’s marketed as a club scent, and it’s a very strong sweet/fresh scent. Doesn’t necessarily mean it can’t be used elsewhere, I think it’s perfectly fine for every day wear if you go easy on it.

It is definitely intended as a clubbing scent, though.

how long does eros last ? seriously considering buying it

i have versace pour homme rn and feel like its not that good

What is a good perfume for around $25? I've never really used perfume much and i would like to get a good one

For me, one spray of eros lasts up to 14 hrs, even after a few hours of burning it off with activity

Eros is very long lasting. Sometimes I wear it to bed and I can still get whiffs of it in the morning.

Any specific thoughts on Boss Bottled Oud? I've been meaning to add an oud scent to my collection and hear good things about it.

If you want something a little spicier maybe consider Versace Oud Noir?

Will consider it. Also anyone know where I could get a sample? Can't find one anywhere

.17 oz
1.7 oz
3.4 oz

WHICH/ONE Veeky Forums ?

Yes.

Why should i apply on pulse spots?

daily reminder eros and spice bomb are the only two frags you need

>not wearing Dreamer and getting coated in compliments

Is Eros a meme? should I get a bottle or would Le Male be a better choice?

dreamer is fucking underrated

Because jeremy posted multiple videos where it ended up being the top club/seductive fragrance chosen by women. And also in one of his recent videos the Eros vs Invictus meme was completely and utterly solidified forever.

Friendly reminder that Costa Azzurra is Tom Ford's most criminally underrated fragrance.

>paying $250 for a fragrance that lasts 2 hours

nah

Can someone tell me about Andy Tauer's fragrances? L'air du desert seems to be highly regarded by just about everyone, but I've seen a vocal minority say that the fragrances, L'air being a prime example, are borderline unwearable because of just how heavy beast mode they are. I'm also interested in his Tauerville line and am looking into Vanilla Flash, does anyone know how similar it is to Tobacco Vanille?

Mine projects for about 2 hours and stay on my skin for 7+ hours

Perry Ellis 360 Red is like $20 at Marshall's/Ross stores. It's pretty fresh and citrusy. Pretty much Aqcua di Gio.

Le Male smells like a someone's Grand Ma

Got Allure Homme Sport instead of Eau Extreme. AHS is more fresh to me.

>The Dreamer

youtu.be/BkqMHcpWwEM?t=3m38s

Why does nobody mention that JPG Ultra Male smells exactly like Aquolina Pink Sugar? Are you guys blinded by the Jeremy for real?

Doesn't matter how it's marketed I've never seen ads for cologne except for Aqcua Di Gio on TV. I picked it up since I like Versaces other scents except Dylan Blue.

You asked why people say it’s a clubbing scent. My answer is because it was marketed/intended to be that way. I never said it was 100% a clubbing scent, I just answered your question.

Because it doesn’t, and not matter how many times you post this, we’re not gonna agree with you.

It literally does though. Why are you deluded into wearing industrial strength ethyl maltol as a male?

>I’m the one who’s right! Everyone else is crazy!

youtube.com/watch?v=PSSw_syl47s

Looking for other frags that smell like liquid gold, opulent and warm. I like to wear lots of black and gold with the fragrance to match

Jubilation XXV

Bought a bunch of shit from black phoenix alchemy lab, i hope to not be too disappointed

user...

god damn fucking shit

blackphoenixalchemylab.com/product-category/limited-edition/activism/

all this fucking anti-trump shit

Thanks whoever suggested Terre d'Hermes for me (Aqua die Gio too serious for me).

I'd like some more opinions from people who like Eau Des Beaux as much as I do. What else do you like?

Post your favorite reviewers

youtube.com/watch?v=eHttZhI0nYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ATankuCTIwc
this is the only fun guy to watch in the community

I asked for a fucking refund. The samples I received in a sample swap really aint that good anyway.

It read as pro-trump to me.

Don't care. I don't want fucking politics in my fragrances, and neither should you.

>that reading comprehension

it's fucking obviously anti-trump

I have enough reading comprehension to understand that something is drivel. Maybe you don't have the common sense not to read drivel.

You cant even figure out it's not pro-trump.

Yves Saint Laurent - Y
thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=5NS8XNlCs0o

And you can't figure out what I'm saying, lol.

Guys I need to know which to buy next: Herod or Jubilation XXV. Haven't smelled Jubilation but I have a decant of Herod and it's pretty damn good, but not 10/10. It's on sale for $100 though, what do you think?

yeah but what's the point in saying that

I really like both but honestly I think has the right idea here

I wasn't a big fan of Le Male but Eros smells fantastic to me. Honestly just wear whatever smells better to you, it shouldn't be hard to find somewhere to smell both (eg. Macy's)
it smelled pretty good & pleasant to me, just nothing special

What do you guys think about picrel? I saw a 200ml bottle in a shop near me on a good discount.

I think Cool Water eau de Cleat Hitch Intense is more suited to your tastes.

Any suggestions for a fun, cocky (maybe club-suitable?) masc fragrance containing chili? I'm not sure what I would wear it for though.

I guess it's ok, but nothing to go crazy for. Too sweet smelling for my taste desu.

Thoughts? I really like it, though I feel it is too serious for me. What would be a similar scent more suitable for someone in their mid twenties?

this is the leathery/smoky one right?

i think i need to get it, the more i smelled the sample the more i got into it

I'm looking for a fragrance to get girls, in the context of clubbing or other social events.

Eros, sauvage, ultra male? I've seen these posted quite a bit. Other suggestions?

Couple of years ago I asked /fa is eros worth buying and some user wrote that I'd smell like an Albanian. lol

Sauvage. Never had a night out where I haven't had a girl compliment me on it, it's a good way to get the ball rolling

Do you have EDT or EDP? I mean the EDP is only an extra £6 for me. So I think I'll still get that.

EDT, but after this one runs out I'll probably get EDP so yeah, go for it. You wont regret it

My mum gets them from the airport for cheap so I'm lucky I guess. She wants me to get Bleu de Chanel but after trying both of them Sauvage is just so much more masculine.

Still searching for something masculine in work environment in range of 30-40$

Mine smells great when I first bought it but after a few months it smells like BO to me. Not sure if it went bad or no longer mix well with my skin. I'm really sad about this.

check sites like notino I think those are still cheaper than duty free stuff.

This guy is heavily shilling Armaf Hunter Intense. Anyone actually tried this? I cant even find a fragrantica/basenotes page for it. What season/occasion is it even for?

It was honestly a joke brah. Terre d'Hermes is extremely serious, I stopped wearing it to work because the minorities were telling me I smelled like a prosecutor.

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dior Fahrenheit. The scent is extremely avant-garde, and without a solid grasp of theoretical perfumery, most of the notes will go over a typical wearer's head.

I love it, but for the record I also love Sauvage, Invictus (but not Eros!!!) and Armaf CDNIM.

Pic related is the big secret though. Smells a lot like GIT. Perfect for a young, entrepreneurial type.

I can't seem to decide between Armaf tres Nuit or Hermes Eau Fraiche for my next purchase.

How close is Tres Nuit to GIT? Same power as well?

How would you describe the fragance of One Million Prive to someone who only has smelt One Million?

Pretty damn close, a little bit closer actually than how CDNIM is to Aventus. Pretty good performance but not beastmode. 8 hrs on skin, 12+ on clothes

Tres Nuit it is then.

You could probably get away with getting both, the Armaf is like less than 20 bucks