Why not just wear all black all day every day every season?

why not just wear all black all day every day every season?

I DO THAT —ALL MY GARMENTS ARE "BLACK".

WHY? BECAUSE "BLACK" IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR, AND IT HARMONIZES WITH MY COMPLEXION.

I don't know you tell me

>berlinercore

it makes me look unhealthy

I do wear black a lot. I have pretty clean pale skin and am relatively thin so it actually fits me though.

berliner? the cake?

I do it quite often, more out of laziness tho

you can just get away with so much shit in all black and be comfy af while doing it

seen some people do that recently
all that they change is color of shoes or jacket

Because black is a magnet for dandruff and and it loses color easily.

but this is the most common style?
you might as well wear allstars and a khaki fur jacket

i literally have at least 1 black piece on every fit I wear. sometimes all black, most of the time just mostly black

Yeah, if you don't wash and wear cotton exclusively

because i'm not a boring cunt who's entire personality and identity derives from internet forums

>fit
>Wore all black to work
>Hey Patrick swayze Roadhouse!
Never again

>dandruff
Get some shampoo with tea tree oil in it

black is not a color

>best movie ever

Mmmm hayley williams is so fa

Yes, it is.

Hue is not a requirement for a colour.

Well, you wonder why I always dress in black,
Why you never see bright colors on my back,
And why does my appearance seem to have a somber tone.
Well, there's a reason for the things that I have on.
I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down,
Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town,
I wear it for the prisoner who has long paid for his crime,
But is there because he's a victim of the times.

Summer weather will still happen. It's gonna suck if you wear black.

if you combine cyan, yellow, and magenta, you get black. it's a color.

>not wanting to suffer in style

desu black doesn't feel that much hotter from any other colour imo, it's more what material it is, and are you wearing long sleeves or long trousers

Fair enough.

I rarely wear shorts during the summertime for some reason (maybe cuz I don't have enough shorts).

what about summer?

Black and darker tones are good for the summer though.
They cool down a lot faster than brighter colors, so as long as you make an effort to stay in the shade and avoid the direct sun, which you should be doing for your skin regardless of what you are wearing, it's pretty comfortable.

it depends on your climate, if you live in an area with lots of sun then you will notice the surface of black clothing get hot regardless of material

not saying material and roominess aren't important factors too btw

why do all arabs and desert tribe wear black cloths then ?

This is a myth though.

black t shirt and black shorts. not that hard is it

Just don't be a pussy, i skate in black jeans a black shirt and a black toque in the middle of summer no problem.

no it means someone who lives in berlin.
People unironically do that there

isn't that mom-science?
Btw i need some all black summer inspo,
i've gotten so used to the rolled up beanie mem, don't know if i'll be able to not wear it

This is why I wear black. Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me".

whoa

Go back to r/atheism.

N E W F A G S
E
W
F
A
G
S

where is this from lmao, i forgot

Such flagrant newfaggotry

yohji, nigger

This is unironically one of the best fits I've ever seen here, what a legend.

how else are you going to get past sven

Fuck off nerds

NA fashion

user...
In printing (subtractive mixing), there's cyan, yellow, magenta and a black key, hence CMYK. Mixing the three base colors makes a brownish hue.
In light (additive mixing), cyan yellow and magenta make white.

It looks out of place in a crowd. Sure, you can make the argument that the point of fashion is to stand out, but I'd rather stand out by having a compelling seasonally-appropriate fit. Sometimes I'll wear all black in summer, but typically I leave that to winter, late fall and early spring.

does anyone else love andréas voutsinas' look in the producers? his super slim look and his cool jigen beard look real cool

This.

I'm a lazy bastard and stopped giving a shit long ago. Used to match colors and prepare my outfits meticulously days before, but now I just wear an all black uniform look and just be done with it. Also black doesn't show dirt and stains so easily.
Wish I could go back to wearing nice color compositions, but I'm in my mid-30s and life just gets more stressful every year. I don't need the added hustle.
>black is a magnet for dandruff
True, but you can brush that off easily. Also not a problem for me.
>it loses color easily
I only do cold-wash with special cleaning agent made for black stuff. Also no problem. Most people fuck up their black with high temperatures.

>what about summer?
I actually wear a lot of white in summer. Mostly white t-shirt, black shorts, white shoes.

wow thats a fancy way of saying youre a nigger

>black is not a color

true patrician color combo is black+red with

In all fairness black is the absence of color.

No, it isn't.

How would you even know what the "absence of color" looks like? If black were "the absence of color" discolored or faded things would turn black, but they don't. Black is a color just as any other in the electromagnetic spectrum.

Black is nonspectral. It's technically not a color and we see it when a surface absorbs >90% of all light that hits it, and absorbs it evenly across the spectrum.

For all intents and purposes in daily life, black is a color. It may not technically be one, but going out of your way to argue ''BLACK IS NOT A COLOR'' is a type of autistic splitting-hairs behaviour that I gave up when I stopped being 8

you are talking about optics, it's not the same with dyes

continuing this, in colour theory black is the opposite complete opposite, it is what comes when you combine the primary colours. white is the absence of colour.

only if you want to look like a pro gamer pc

>what is a black hole

this

Also
You've got a problem with science and thinking in general, especially :
>discolored or faded things would turn black because black is the absence of color
That's one of the dumbest thing I've heard in a while, of course they wouldn't because clothes color is based on supplementary stuff you apply on it so if it fades, well you have the color the fabric had before you die it.
>Black is a color just as any other in the electromagnetic spectrum
You've never seen the electromagnetic spectrum, have you ? Pic related

I want to lick her armpit

kys pathetic scrub

Black hole is just a name. Nobody has seen a black hole

Clothing is a language and colours are a big part of it, wouldn't want to be a walking talking introverted ego-stroker by wearing all black every day unless that's your personality and you're fine with it

I like it but you don't want to be mistaken for the help.

Because I live in florida and work outdoors. I never wear black except sometimes at night.

Why is my future wife being posted? :o

that's like saying "nobody has seen a hole"

you can't see a hole, because it's the absence of something. IN this case it's the absence of visible light. If you look at it with a telescope that's what you'd see, a black empty space.

first of all, "all arabs and desert tribes wear black" is retarded and you just made that up. they wear all sorts of colours including white.

secondly, it's to protect from the sun which burns your skin and evaporates moisture, the heat air is a secondary concern

>physics is a myth
>physics is momscience

i'm no longer an edgelord

because variety is key in a wardrobe.
also, I just hate all pretentious gothic faggots and atheist cucks and each and every single one of these stupid cocksuckers. be a person that isn't garbage or a box full of mental problems. wear something that speaks for you being approachable and fun and light-hearted. you don't always have to but it would be good every now and then.

>why do all arabs and desert tribe wear black cloths then ?

they don't. I see them wearing white more often.
why? because black absorbs the heat and white reflects it. now think about what is smarter.

fuck off tripasshole

Thanks! it was at the back of my mind for a while lol.

that frog image made me laugh.

>because variety is key in a wardrobe.
not necessarily
>I just hate all pretentious gothic faggots
>cucks
back to /pol/
>be a person that isn't garbage or a box full of mental problems
how do you extrapolate this from wearing all black?

fuck you and your shitty pretentious post

post some more all black inspo nerds

Jesus fucking christ that is a boring fit. I used to dress just like that couple years ago and still do when I'm really lazy. I like to use colors because I don't like to limit my creative thinking with stupid shit like what I know will work. You can't never evolve if you don't take risks and try new things.

Yeah sure black is nice in many ways and I myself use it very much. That doesn't mean that it isn't lazy or boring. People who wear monochrome shit and don't have any imagination behind it are not effay. If you like black so much then go full yohjicore or fuck off with the overplayed scandi minimalism stuff.

found the dumb wanker. fuck you stupid idiot. I can call out all black wearing faggots however the fuck I want and the more you get triggered by that the better it is and there is nothing you can do about that.

i like color (my sweater is red)

this but unironically

>not necessarily

sure thing, brainlet-kun.

word

I'm darker than Akon and I wear black.

i literally own 1 (one) black garment tbqh

A fictional concept concocted by theoretical physicists.

now thats Veeky Forums