Raw denim help

I got this pair of jeans I love but can't wear. They're raw and so stiff they can almost stand on their own. Thing is, my nutsack gets either crushed or my testies are swallowed back in my abdomen whenever I have to sit down, because the crotch area is too tight and the fabric is still so firm.

What to do how can I soften them up a bit, beat them into submission or simply get them comfortable enough to wear sitting down?

I guess we can make this a denim general inpso too

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/streetwear/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s 2018, you soyboy cuckold, stop wearing skinny jeans :)

>What to do how can I soften them up a bit,
Fucking wear them.

They aren't remotely skinny, it's just that they're a Japanese brand so there's absolutely no room for my ballsack and asscheeks

That's exactly what I'm doing dimwit, they're just uncomfortably when I' sitting.

There's really someone this retarded on this board huh

Google it

Some suggest sitting in a warm bath with them on then wearing them while doing squats and lunges, I recently copped some and I sprayed the waist with water and they stretched like an inch and a half and now they fit me fine

Just do that make just don't wash them hot and don't dry them

Don't dry them in a dryer*

bath in ajax
no bs

I was afraid a warm bath would shrink them even more, but I'll try it I guess.
takes on to know one

They'll only shrink if you let them dry while not wearing them having said that I'd suggest breaking them in dry, just put up with it and in a couple months they'll fit like a glove

>raw denim

basically this. i bought a pair of apcs secondhand for like 60 bucks and while they fit nicely and are brand new, ive slowly realized fades are autistic

I think fades are only autistic when coupled with a pair of red wings, a nice faded pair coupled with some casual trainers looks sick imo

>>>reddit.com/r/streetwear/
gtfo

>t. soyboy

Aha they're not predistressed though
Are you seriously defending red wings and raws? Whenever I see a post promoting wearing flannels with raws and redwings I instantly think of that Cuck from the topcashback ads

>t. soyboy

I've never had soy in my life, I'm hairy as fuck and I have incredible bacne so calling me a soy boy is dumb

T. Hi test minotaur man Beast

>t. soyboy

>t. soyboy

SOOOOOOOOOOYBOOOOOOOOOOOY

>fades are autistic
So...basically we can't wear jeans anymore?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

That's it I'm calling the police on you!