Buy ethereum, it's going to keep rising

>buy ethereum, it's going to keep rising
>bitcoin is going to crash, put it on ether

>having anything other than bitcoin

>not having both

Major attack on the dao and the price briefly crashed, instantly rebounded due to massive buy support and slowly returning to normal value. After a fucking $30m attack people are buying more eth today than the past few days combined.

Please tell me more about your understanding of trading? You dumb cunt.

what is up with these memecoin currencies

what is the point if i have real money

besides buying deepweb drugs

>Instantly rebounded
It's at $14 right now, from $20

Yes... I don't think you understand trading. $10 panic sells back up to $15 = rebound. Are you seriously this fucking dense?

It never went below $12, bag holding cuck

Lmao you can't even read a chart with numbers. You seriously are fucking stupid.

Steam accepts bitcoin now.

Whew lad! What world are you living in?

Apparently a world in which more than one retard in this thread can't read a chart that is about as basic as it gets.

You can.. see the graph I posted, correct? Here, maybe you need one is USD.. is that better for you? I'd like you to go ahead and describe to me what this graph shows. Just put it in your own words.

No? Nothing? Ok then I'm officially banning you from this thread. You don't come back until you think about what you've done, and next time think twice before you open your mouth.

also: sevens

what a little pocket hitler we have here
nice quads tho

Hey that guy deserved to be treated like that, and worse. I'm actually a pretty lenient dictator.

Fukin' rekt him m8. Gud on yu

>Quads confirm

Oh, my God, even the roll Gods agree on mocking ethercucks, what a time to be alive.

I
>literally
cant stop lolling at eth/dao copers.

holy shit hahahahahaha

Oh yeah I remember hearing about that... This explains why so many 12 year olds have been spamming btc beg threads recently.

The smart money is moving to monero.
Untraceable cryptocurrency, no bells n whistles, keep it simple stupid .

>no answer

pffffffffffffHAHAHAHAAHA

PETER TODD'S COCK JUST GOT HARDER