Now that's what I call a smart (counter) contract

Now that's what I call a smart (counter) contract

pastebin.com/CcGUBgDG

Lmao is this real?

100% Cypher-stake real

Ayy lmao
Bitch consulted with "lawyers"
Not everything stated in contract can hold as legal and if he hopes to keep his money as if he found loophole, I have bad news for him

Ethereum crashing again. THE PLOT THICKENS

Heh. At the very least, it's a letter illustrating the actual problem faced by Ethereum.

We have saying in home country "for one beaten, 10 unbeaten" if vitalik survive shit storm eth will reach 30 dollars in one month

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE LIFE

It's not going to stop. Why would it?

>There're people who bought this fotm coin.

>We have saying in home country
Probably an irrelevant third world shit country since you can't even speak English.

Vitalik is wise beyond his years. He will defeat this skiddie fuck.

wise? He's a fucking stupid dropout. Top kek. Just because you don't understand what he has built doesn't mean he's clever.

I genuinely think the hacker should get to keep the money, hackers will now be incentivized to do this with much more subtlety next time, and companies will be less secure for it.

give the hacker his money.. he got it through legitimate methods. Let this be a lesson similar to Mt.Gox

Probably not, but it's beautiful.

(What tells me it isn't real is the perfect English. I would expect a Russian.)

And a lot of people believed in smart contracts as being "above"/better than the law, so to do anything else but let the attacker get away would destroy that ideal.

It's basically DAO holders vs everybody else.

that wasn't written by Vitalik. It was written by the offender, who doesn't have to be Russian.

Vitalik should contact and hire the offender. Else, he's royally screwed

>that wasn't written by Vitalik.
>who doesn't have to be Russian.
Yeah, I know. But a lot of these type of hackers ARE russian (or eastern european). And it seems rare to find a hacker who writes perfect English even if they are a westerner.

And I find it crazy that the hacker would ever go public and take the risk of being prosecuted... But maybe the lure of $50mil is enough to tempt him?? And the wording on the DAO website is clear...

I was guessing Chinese at first but the I read the letter in a Russian accent.

the point is he can't be prosecuted and stated reasonable claims on why.

That's why Eth Foundation's solution is to fork it and not take legal action.

The conundrum is that the attacker threatens to sue because he claims he wouldn't the fraudulent party if they do fork.

Ya. Courts will just throw it out due to:

> Not understanding cryptocurrency
> Not understanding ETH
> Not understand the dao

They will say "we made a project that allowed investors to vote and make a return. This cuck stole the money."

The feds can barley understand btc. What makes you think they'll understand ETH and dao?

Plus you'll have a lot of angry virgin nerds.

Good goys, sell your eth. Go on, sell it!

Kekekek ETH is getting ao much exposure 100$ by october confirmed
Vitalik is basically my god now

I am 100% certain that the people working for governments (in the important sectors) are way smarter than you, me and anyone else on this flowerpot board combined.

>feds can barely understand btc

retard

There was a DAO attack?
Did they really steal from the DAO?

reminder to get into the monero pump

untraceable transactions are the future