Are thrift shop floral shirts still in fashion?

Are thrift shop floral shirts still in fashion?

no

(its winter time)

Too cold.

>the whole world is the northern hemisphere
to answer your question OP I find them pretty cringy most of the time however the one in the picture is actually really nice and I timeless i think

No(t yet).

>Cringe
Rebbit
Whats embarrassing about them?

They're cool if you style them well. Done wrong you look like a retiree on a Florida vacation.

t. Highschooler who can only afford to thrift shop

are you retarded

don't ignore the truth. name someone over the age of 20 with an actual job with a thrifted Hawaiian shirt who doesn't wear it "ironically".

dont pull the
>hedi makes hawaiian shirts they must be effay as heck!

doesn't look good.

Sup bros, me and some buds went thrift shopping after listening to Macklemore! Check out this sweet shirt I found, only grandpas on vacation wear them, HAHA! But I think they look really cool and funny, how do you think it looks on me? Can't WAIT to wear this when I go to state college and party it up with some bros!

lmao i've never seen someone so assblasted over shirts in my life

idk, if you are good looking you could pull it off

>t. soyboy who got his crush taken by a Chad in a Hawaiian shirt

Yeah, just wear them slim fit, some nice chino shorts(never cargo and make sure they don't completely cover your knees) and some espadrilles .

tasteful ones are, but most hawaiin shirts look goofy. tons flow through thrift stores every year, be patient and wait until you see a really nice one. good print, nice materials and a good cut.

i think this is one of the worst Veeky Forums clone looks so far

up there with the palewave 'cream sweater and light wash jeans'

You look like absolute shit. Learn to dress proprerly faggot.

Yeah.. that doesnt look good, at all.

Sleeves are too big but not on purpose.
Looks good, nice drape, very early '70s vibe with a modern silhouette.

dont do this

do pic related

This would’ve been fine if you learned how to power stance and your jeans....those are so fucked up looking

outfit is good other than the shoes. would be better with some boots. notice how nobody is actually giving you reasoning on why its bad because it really isn't

JUST
U
S
T

Well if youre 6'3 with a nice jawline and facial aesthetics they look good but if youre 5'8 and some dweeb who tucks them into black skinnies cause you saw an instgram picture then you will look stupid

remind me of morrisey's smiths era look, even more gay tho

Its always in fashion for young 18-20 somethings trying hard to look alternative