Sneaker General

last one hit 3 hunna

Other urls found in this thread:

adidas.no/samba-leather-shoes/019000.html
adidas.no/samba-og-sko/BZ0058.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ne

ed id on these sneakers

I'm trying to buy some normal, everyday wear shoes. I have some dress shoes for work. I think I did pretty well on that. But I need some shoes that go well with jeans and a shirt. Just regular everyday non-work shoes. Earlier I had bought some white New Balance shoes and on repeated occasions I got told "my dad has those shoes" and other comments implying they are old man shoes.

I'm 28 years old and am trying to find something age appropriate. I was told that Vans wouldn't be appropriate either. Yesterday, I went to the shoe store and got Saucony Cohesion 10 (pic related). However, I was told that I fucked up again. That these are running shoes and I would look weird as hell wearing these around. I got really upset about it too. I started crying and had to take a klonopin to calm down. It's okay though because I can still return them. I have the receipt and they are unworn.

I have no idea what kind of shoes to get though. I just want something age appropriate for a 28 year old man. Nothing that will make me look like a 14 year old boy or 70 year old man. Should I just keep wearing my dress shoes (black leather Oxfords) with a nice pair of jeans?

Doc 1461 MONO is literally the perfect shoe for your situation. Casual, yet smart enough. Well I think they are a bit more casual than proper dress shoes, see them yourself and consider if they're good. I use them for work and they're very comfy once they break in

should I cop it for 70 euros?
(Fila disruptor 2)

They look okay. They look like my work shoes though. But maybe that's what is appropriate. I kind of thought everyday wear shoes would look less like dress shoes, but maybe I'm completely wrong.

Fashion is really hard and also stressful. It's a tough balance between looking like an overdressed hipster and looking like an underdressed autist. I wish Mens Wearhouse sold casual shoes. They sell suits. But last time I had to get a suit the guy working there was super nice. I told him I was socially awkward and he was super cool and told me exactly what I needed to look good. The clerks at the shoe store aren't as helpful. They'll help me find something if I know what I'm looking for, but if I don't know what's appropriate, they aren't super helpful at picking things out and give a general "anything would be fine" kind of answer. They'd be perfectly fine selling me white new balance that old men wear or those blue/silver shoes that you only see on middle school boys. Not very helpful at all.

ID Cop em, very very nice silhouette

Unironically adidas stan smith in white

What do you think? Should I cop?

yes

cop or not

provide link, have been looking for them but haven't found much except sold outs

Should I buy?

$420

Try Urban Outfitters

What're the asian shoes that look a lot like these? They're like track shoes, and the design is very similar. I've seen them in red, blue, and black before.

I would wait till they go on sale. you'd be able to find them for under 300 in a couple of months

do you promise?

I promise

>image search pic
>missed drop by 4 days
>being resold for 2 grand

guess ill have to wait for the restock. qasa hype died down eventually too

They're only 200 pairs user

yeah

Adidas munchen, should i buy?

anyone rocking these who could show them off in a fit? still not sure of getting these or the white ones

no
yes

get 350's instead

is it offensive to wear adidas sweatpants
with adidas shoes
or is it just fly?

Can I wear yellow sneakers with khakis?

no magnus

but the trousers aren't corduroy. don't act like you know magnus if you don't know this.

R8

ID on shoes baby?

Converse One Star, threw on some black laces

yeah

incredibly average colorway

Did you cop these yesterday? Fuck you I tried so hard. Going to be buying fakes now because fuck nike

>buying fake jordans

Can't wait for these

Anyone know an alternative to sl01h's? I just want some plain slim high tops without the 500$ price tag

This season of Y3 has been so damn uninteresting both shoes and clothing-wise. I’d say hold off until they’re about 40% off or more.

Also, the new Kusari or Suberou look slightly better than these (I know this is one of them, but I don’t remember which). Especially in the red.

Nah, fuck you.

These would be a lot nicer in a diff colour way. They’re not bad, but I PERSONALLY don’t see the hype

honestly jordan 1s arent horrible. theyre not as minimalist as you might want, but if you go all white and tie them fully you might be good

>jordan 1
way to bulky, I want something slim

i disagree

Mine arrived today, I got em in white. Initial reaction, They're really grippy and pretty comfy imo. They feel similar to vans authentics with a little more cushion and slightly lighter.

They really do give off a chuck low mixed with pf flyers kinda vibe, but more interesting. see pic related

not him but vandals are the Veeky Forums version of hi tops. rafs are even moreso

thanks a bunch man, they look really cool. could you please take a photograph using a mirror as well? would be nice to see how they look from another perspective

Get some Nike internationalist

W2c??

Or any other white shoe that isnt memed to death will do.

Something like brown leather desert boots (dont get suede) would also work well.

>buying yeezys

But I just got these for a really good price. Kinda not sure if I want to keep them, I feel like yeezys are memes now but maybe the high top isn’t as played out

pants are Dickies 874 slims double cuffed

Get a pair of air maxes, they're really popular now. My favourite are 97s, but 95s, 1s, 90s, and Plus are all pretty popular and easy to pull off. 93s are my second favourite but they're a bit harder to pull off

Reposting from the dead thread
Thinking about buying some adidas sambas. Wondering which model I should get.
Left: adidas.no/samba-leather-shoes/019000.html
Right: adidas.no/samba-og-sko/BZ0058.html

750s are good. you did great

Get the gum sole pack instead. pic related if you can find it

I ordered these, did I do good or should've I picked something else?

they look cheap

It's kind of just that the last couple years have just been boring and honestly lazy at Y-3. Iterations of a stan smith or some neoprene shape on a cloudfoam or tubular sole is boring compared to what's recently been released (interesting soles and really well-selected materials). Some of the shoes this season are honestly stunning in person

Adidas Hamburg

Those are Adidas roms don't know what Asian shoes you're on about

these bad bois?

right are classics no? right.

They are, but they're also ~40 dollars more expensive which is why I was kind of hoping someone would convince me to buy left

cop or not? surprised this cw hasn't sold out in NA yet, it disappeared from the de store in like an hour

I got these for $140 [w/ taxes] at foot locker because the kid at the register fucked ho the coupon code and did not realize it. Love the cage on these 4.0’s, since it’s not the shitty clear plastic they normally have.

did anyone cop these? So stoked to get mine

What should I buy?

>Ultra boosts (black/white)
>Y-3 Qasa High (black)

They’re both on 30% sale, UBs for like $160 and Qasas for $300.
I’m a bit into techwear but idk if Y-3 is worth it. On the other hand UBs would be a great everyday pair.
My other sneakers are 2 pairs of NMDs, one LF1 duckboots and roches.

I liked the NMD collab a bit better, but these are also great.

I like the gazelle better

UB. Even after you get other stuff they can become your daily driver. The comfort is worth it.

Whats the new white shoe meme
my stans have surpassed 3 years

nah you good

club cs are nice.

air max 95s if you're trendy, adidas hamburg if you're looking for a simple white shoe
Nike TNs if u r very trendy

pinroll them maybe? bit of a meme but i think it might work here.

TN's dont look good in white

Am I crazy for liking these

Rate

cop, 98s are fire

Nah those are fun.
Coolsimple/10

only if you post pics

would look good with a retro windbreak desu

how old is this pic?

idk man tripskank is like 30 now

W2c? Or are these the customs?

Also what's with all the Reebok recently is this some sort of Veeky Forums meme?

can u even find these anywhere
i think i looked once and didnt find shit

>can u even find these anywhere

Yeah. in my collection

3 years later and I still think these are one of the best sneakers ever made. why am I such a pleb

Exactly the ones I'm talking about. Thanks breh.

First pair of Jordans just came in. Gonna be up late night ballin'

What do they look like if you tie em up real tight and to the top?

Get novestas senpai

Should I? It’s making me so wet desu

they look good, I'd take off the tights under your shorts though they make your legs look weird