Fjortis-core Inspo

Fjortis-core or as it is less commonly called (but more appropriately) Partille-Johnny was a Swedish fashion craze around 2006-2010.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7U_4nuadwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Voxzj6DREBA
youtube.com/watch?v=MQupkRJio_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SCyKdjRWiV0
ikkepedia.org/wiki/Fjortis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some features of the core was the "dax wax hair", and the music commonly associated with the core was called "fjortisdunk" which was essentially just eurodance from the time period.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7U_4nuadwI

Among the odder things of the core was the hairband on leg trend which was at best incredibly unpractical and at worst could stop blood flow to your feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Voxzj6DREBA

Some brands commonly associated with the core are: Adidas, DC, g-star raw, lacoste, wesc, J.Lindberg, and SVEA

God i hate the swedish

youtube.com/watch?v=MQupkRJio_Y

The two large subcultures in Sweden during the time were Emos and Fjortisar. Some viewed it as a kind of rivalry, while others were inspired by the differences. Quite an overlap could be seen.

Another interesting feature of the core was the usage of idomin (a moisturizer) as make up. It was mainly used by girls but guys could also be seen rocking it (though for the most part ironically).

youtube.com/watch?v=SCyKdjRWiV0

It was also this time period which produced this rather infamous picture.

Lol just looks like final fantasy charaters

There actually might be something to that. This was roughly around the time Sweden experienced a large manga boom.

It was quite a time to be alive.

Friendly reminder that the only way to save Europe is by genociding everyone north of the Alps

wtf

this

but that's basically all of Europe

this was literally just fashion for people in the age range of 10-15 and everyone else thought it was fucking retarded

Yeah it looks like the Swedish equivalent of typical Myspace/emo fashion. AKA when your teen desire to be original doesn't outweigh your desire to fit in.

Snälla nej

DELETE THIS

It's coming back and you know it

man i miss the mid 2000s. popular fashion feels so fucking stagnant right now, i would take interesting and wacky garbage over the boring garbage we have right now any day.

Precisely. The word Fjortis is a diminutive form of the word for fourteen: fjorton, which shows the ages of the people who cared about the 'fashion'.

PJ and fjortisar had a lot of cross-pollination, but they weren't one and the same. There were plenty of Partille-Johnnies over the age of 14-15, but there was probably a heavy drop-off in the early 20s.

This, I look back at my "fjortis" era with joy. Hilarious to think about how we evolved into the super minimalist style we have in Scandinavia today.

Good nostalgic read for my fellow nords
ikkepedia.org/wiki/Fjortis

kommer ihåg hur vi slog sönder er. Folk kunde inte bete sig förut, ta på dig normala kläder din fucking kuksugare

>wacky garbage
but that's literally the current zeitgeist of fashion

t. babbe

y'all think it's possible to revive fjortis-fashion in some kind of tasteful way?

säg waaalllaa brooor

Helt ärligt den klädstilen var inte bra alls, man gjorde dem en tjänst. Vet inte om tonåringar klär sig så fortfarande men tror inte det.

ingen klär sig så längre 2007 är länge förbi

turpa kiinni vitun svedupellet. PERKELE!

I need attention: the outfit

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

cancer. if you see a swede be sure to keep distance.

Dane here
This also spread to Denmark. Especially the hair. I really hope it never comes back

u thought sweden was full of arabs? ye media brainwashed

Ooh vilken nostalgi