Best lip balm? I'm using burt's bees but something tells me its actually shit

Best lip balm? I'm using burt's bees but something tells me its actually shit.

vaseline

cum

I have pic related and am pretty happy with it. Especially with the high spf.

Lip balm is a scam that only serves to get you addicted and have to keep buying their shit.
Just drink more water to stay hydrated. Your body naturally moisturizes itself, lip balm tricks it into thinking it doesn't need to so it stops and then you're stuck dependent on it.

aquaphor

Only follow this if you never want to kiss someone ever

Medical literature sauce?

I drink a gallon a day friendo.
sometimes I just need it.

Its winter here in the northeast so it's particularly dry

labello works on me and my family, but it seems like it doesnt work on everyone

Vaseline. And carry around a water bottle

why do you faggots even need it?

this; if you can get over the girlyness

Easily the best I've used. Ignore all other responses.

Burts Bee's sucks ass. Switched to Smith's and now I don't have those weird lip skin flakes. The menthol one is less shiny if you're concerned about that.

Lucky for me I don't even know how to fucking kiss and nobody's gonna kiss me any time soon.

The loneliness is cold.

Lip balm is actually great for an irritated dry nose

I used to think this, but it's just not true. It's often 0% humidity where I live and I work outdoors. I drink rm tons of water and still need lip balm. When I lived near the ocean I never needed the stuff.

I'll keep this in mind
I always just use nivea in the morning
(showers dry out my face)
but I'll use this if the itchyness persists

How can you get softer lips without lip balm?

this, my sister left it behind before she left for college and it works

i also got some jack black lip balm and it was nice, dont need much since its pretty rich and it will last for a good while

exfoliate with a sugar scrub, if you're hard pressed for time and dont have one use a toothbrush on your lips to get rid of all the flakes
put some vaseline over/lipbalm and youre good

paupau ointment. it's a staple in Australia.

>Lip balm is a scam that only serves to get you addicted and have to keep buying their shit.
>addicted
All those psychoactives in the lip balm? Or are you talking about that stupid pseudoscience that the body automatically self-regulates based on minutiae that it doesn't have nerves to sense?

this

If you have constant cracked lips there's probably something wrong with you. Get checked for fungal infections/stop chewing your lips/hydrate more.
If this still hasn't fixed it just use some petroleum jelly/vaseline, using fancy shit is a meme.