Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_nDzu0uMJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fuck yo bitch for the irony

Rocky is cute. Ferg is not.

oh buddy

faggot hypebeast daddy sboy spotted go back to your bape retard

then i became a druggie

Ferg has the better more genuine personality, rocky always seems like he's acting to me, like one day he's going to snap and beat the shit out of his girlfriend. I prefer Ferg's music as well. They both compliment each other though in a yin-yang masculine-feminine sort of way. Rocky practically begged Ferg to start rapping with him so I think he understood he needed someone to balance him out.

ferg the nicest guy on the planet

>being this triggered

"begged him to rap with him" and where do u make this observation theyve been bros since kids

Rocky talks about it frequently in interviews, Ferg has briefly mentioned it a few times as well. Ferg didn't rap or want to rap, he was following in his dad's foot steps making clothes and painting and was working with another guy making custom belts. Rocky says he asked Ferg repeatedly to join ASAP and start rapping with him, hes not shy about making it sound like he begged. Ferg mentioned Rocky had to talk him into it because he didn't see or understand the vision Rocky was aiming for. Their first video is together is here youtube.com/watch?v=b_nDzu0uMJw

It's terrible so I can see why Ferg was reluctant lol. In another interview I think Ferg pointed that there was no drug use in the video for a song about getting high, something he mentioned to Rocky who said that he wanted the video to be on television so they had to keep it clean. It's interesting how the little things add up.

And they met as teenagers so they didn't know each other as kids.

I mean they met in high school so whats that like 12-14? not sure when u start highschool in america, but ye I guess the rest makes sense, my bad wondering how he kept ferg on after that flop song and music video

hahahah how do i get Veeky Forums like rocky

Rocky falling off But the hood pope is going strong

>How to manage your side chicks
I'm intrigued. Anyone has this article?

your right hand getting jealous of your left hand?

faggot rape apologists

>your right hand getting jealous

nah, just your mom

>male art hoe
shocker

They put me on to Mr Porter and for that I'm greatful

This. How do I keep 'em warm, when I have no time for them?

>tfw rocky just shits on his music fans every year he dosnt release shit