ITT post effay feels

>tfw balding
>can't get a cool hair style because my hair line is all fucked up

At least I look good with a buzzcut I guess.

just grow it out and bleach it a bit dude you'll look chad depending on your facial structure and fitness, and if you're fat, just water fast until you're not

also depression is pretty effay, that only proves that if you really want to be effay, you'll never really feel okay

this is pretty much what I did. lost heaps on the crown but when I bleached it blonde it's not even noticeable. it'll go eventually and I know that but for now I look good

buzzcut IS a cool haircut OP, don't feel too bad. also south korea has invented the cure for baldness accidentally while trying to regrow scar tissue. estimates for widespread release are 3-4 years. hang in there

look you, i do not look good in a buzz

>have scalp psoriasis
>have nappy hair
>dont have a job so cant upgrade my wardrobe
>foot too big for gotdamn shoes
>only shoe is vans
>fathead

>have a style
>can't afford it

i want a hunky bald Veeky Forums bf

nuts too big to fit it jeans now. don't know what to do. Tried everything. I don't want to get new jeans I love them. Why the fuck does my body do this???

go nofap, your balls will contract after some time

I own lots of expensive clothes but none of it fits together

I'm bald too and it quickly ruined any chance I had to be Veeky Forums.

Also blind as fuck so I can't see shit without glasses, meaning I look like a nu-male if I grow a beard.

my limited understanding of nu-male is balding, not actually shaved.

Do you mean your bulge is obscene or something? Then wear them out at nights lol that's a good thing if you're not doing it just to be vulgar and really have big balls.

Do you actually think looking like a hairless alien is better than having a beard? Lol yeah keep shaving bud

>have a style
>can't afford it
>buy shit anyways
>debt

:(

there are things you can do user

r/tressless

>tfw 5'11.7''

So close to being a fully-formed human being, yet so far away. Words cannot describe the sensation of inferiority that hits me whenever I meet someone an inch taller.

that's good, at least you know your place. ideally you would become a real man's fuck toy though

>have crazy thick hair
>no money for a good haircut
>every time i get a haircut it looks like trash

>titties like an inch lower than they should be
>belly button like an inch higher than it should be
>nose like 10 degrees to the left of where it should be pointing

Is this stuff nitpicking or is it really that bad

>got too much into makeup last year
>none of the bronze, mascara, blush on, etc.
>just cushion powder and liptint
>now have this goal to have really good skin that has no makeup by doing niacinamide, tret, double cleanse, sunscreen, vitamins, etc.
>now doing things considered better for the skin rather than applying some powder and covering the faults, but the results are still nowhere satisfying as makeup
I know I'll get there one day, but the struggle is real.

>tried every method under the sun to fix acne
>doesn't work
>still the exact same as it was 10 years ago

>work 6 days a week now
>will work different manual labor job 7 days a week in the near future
>no reason to even consider being effay anymore ever since I left uni to attend part time
>sold everything designer (didn't have much to begin with) because I'll be working everyday
>still like a nice pair of boots or fancy belt every now and then
>mpw

>6'4
>black
>slim
>fashion could be ez mode
>slowly approaching nw 3 hairline

Can't even hide or alter it with styling gel/pomades because of my hair texture.

Dude, if you are black being bald is a non-issue.

Just go full MJ. Shave and earing

>tfw desired aesthetic doesn't suit my lifestyle