How do i ask for this haircut?

how do i ask for this haircut?

JUST ASK FOR THE SOY SPECIAL

i am very hairy and masculine though

>masculine
>want that haircut

pick one

not buying into the soy meme but i can't imagine that haircut would look good if you're hairy and masculine
you'd end up looking like the bully from calvin and hobbes

look up 2 block haircut and choose a picture u like and show it to the barber

anime haircuts don't work in non-cosplay scenarios

It just looks like what used to be considered "the Bieber haircut," from a few years ago.

i dont have it yet though

Don't!

Gimme that school shooter fade

Ask for the ask for the undercut fagitto bowl

unless you asian dont bother

its a bowlcut user.

Unless you're asian this won't work.

fuck off ching

>how do I ask for this haircut?
Show hairdresser this pic and ask for this haircut

i mean without getting laughed out of the building

try to find some pic of a real guy that has this haircut.
if they start laughing at you it's probably the wrong place to get your hair cut at.

good point

Kinda looks like the guy from recent netflix show "end of the fucking world" maybe you could take that in

Just so you know, I auto-hide all hair thredas and all anime thumb faggotry.

apparently you don't

oh god, just lurk more

Isn't this just the stereotypical kpop boi hair cut?? If you aren't east asian, I doubt it'll work

"Hey i want to look like my favourite anime character just fuck my shit up"

it can work if you arent asian but you need a soft face like if you are really masculine its going to look odd

just show them the picture
why do you care about their opinion you faggot

i have autism

I'm white faggot

sure you are, mutt

Watch better anime, scrub

i do, this is for a cosplay as i'm going with a chick that really loved this anime

do me up with that faggot cut

Literally all you'd need tyo do is ask fo a very layered bowl cut. Then just style it with some gel to get that feathering. Optionally you could also razor the edges to get the different length hierarchies in the bangs.

Show pic to PROFESSOR FIKULAH

This shit only looks good on Asians like picrel. If you're white, you'll look like Dylann Roof or some socially awkward aspie like this penis-breath. Unless you have a round face and soft features that come with the territory of being a gook, it won't look good.

Best case scenario for white guys is 2010 Bieber and that look has been out for years.