What are the fashion trends of the future?

What are the fashion trends of the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/177752427
twitter.com/AnonBabble

completely nude

I unironicaly like this

I could tell you but then again I don't want any normies stealing my fashion ideas

better

God I hope

they look like walking pool rafts

they're pawns

that's all they ever were... it's all they'll ever be. We all are.

back left pink is cool

I'm hoping we get at least a brief period of Hunger Games-tier decadent fashion insanity before civilization collapses.

we're living it right now

>tfw this is my fetish

Also my favorite

Handmaiden of the evil galactic emperor Zorg

Or maybe she's the Empress?
Would you obey her command, user?

fa as fuck

Down coat bros!

Fear is the mind killer

Honestly a down coat dress or skirt wouldn't be bad if you got rid of the arms and head stuff in the image.

Very trad

They also kinda remind me of the queen from Snow White, but with a futuristic twist.

*blocks your path*

Contrabootin

Where are these from, and what are they supposed to be?

Have you seen Gucci 2018

Kind of want. Where is this from, satanic-quads-man?

I reverse-searched OP's pic. It's from Moncler, like the colorful ones that OP posted.

Shame that's just some cat-walk fashionweek fever-dream, and they don't actually sell them.

Yeah, I think the black ones look great too.

Is she a futuristic cyborg carrying a spare head?

Nah, that's just one of her rivals. She ate the rest, not that you can tell because there's no meat on dem bones.

Starvation diets make the models hangry.

Hyperpragmatic, literal armor

moddedskyrimcore

Is /sithcore/ the way of the future?

Garbage bag core

It's our only hope.

Honestly Moncler's entire showing at milan was tight as fuck.

Down skirts are the future senpai

God I hope so.

>2028
>wear this because mandated by dystopian future law
>have down coat fetish
>penis always rubbing against the smooth moncler fabric down pants
>can't ever stop cumming

How would you go about your day to day life in this situation? Just always deal with old crust on the inside of your clothes?

Are down cot fetishes really this common?
I always felt so alone...

Seems to be a slight variation on rubber suit fetishes which isn't rare.

kek

These rather complement the rubber suits, in my opinion.

I guess it's just another shiny clothing-fetish, like latex, leather and rubber.

There are more of us out there though. Just hit the googles and you'll find image albums on flickr and instagram. There used to be forums too, but they're gone.
Unfortunately, most down fetishists are pajeet-tier spergs, and as soon as they find some new insta-thot showing off her new Moncler, they will flock to the comments with shit like "HELLO GIRL U R SEXIE SHOW JACKET" or asking if it's for sale.
This makes the insta-thot reluctant to share more pictures of herself in down jackets.

Crazy 3d printed clothing.

I saw something that said this is Dwight and Angela’s baby (from The Office)

stop posting asshole this is u lol

looks like princess peach

Probably super lightweight but very layered

And afterwards Mad max core and terrorwave

DuneCore

I definitely think women will continue to show more breast until will reach this tier in 3-5 years

Stillsuits are cool, and I'm unironically looking forward to the global water shortage now.

Can you even call that clothing? It looks like she's wearing a sculpture.

Yeah but's mainly stuff runway only clothes that you wouldn't see anywhere else, I think he means this shit being normal and common to see on people

as humanity becomes increasingly nomadic, people start wearing tents

>not wishing for 18th century aristocracy or 1880s french poet levels of decadence

baka

I didn't know Uniqlo made Christmas trees!

really want fit on left

This

That's Moncler. Maybe Uniqlo will follow? Next Christmas is almost a year away, so they still have time.

Horrifying

Moncler is paving the way for fashion rn, they on some other shit

Reminds me of this thing

I cringe at posters like you, you throw out these "intellectual" buzzwords and images without even knowing what the fuck you're talking about

only 17 year olds fall for thinking you look smart

is this a misquote?

the image I posted and every word I used is completely relevent and essential to get the joke across so I don't see how i'm throwing out unnessary buzzwords and images.

>decadence was used because the poster I was replying to used it
>image of beauty marks is a perfect example of extravagant 18th century fashion
>1870/80s french symbolist poets are a simple and well known example of late 19th/early 20th century rich upper class aesthetes (think Anthony Blanche in Brideshead) who were extravagant and "decadent" is just about every aspect of their lives

>only 17 year olds fall for thinking you look smart

this must be projection since your post screams "I'm 17 and I'm smarter than you" and pic related was my first though after reading your post

Fashion needs to just push for revivals and updates of 15th-19th century styles

piezoelectric fabrics

>implying that this was moncler's work and not craig's

This.

Balenciaga did an awesome line of baroque-inspired clothing a few years back.

This is awesome. Other angles?

>blood wizard and their apprentice, 2243, colorized

this took my breath away, fuck the collar region is so nice

future: all the #utopianfantasy shit gucci is putting out right now

self cleaning clothes that you never have to wash

reminds me of this

shame, i liked #4 the best and was expecting more like it. #1 and #2 are pretty neato though! those jeans are fucking atrocious

Moncler x Dr Who

Why is Jean Luc with Dale in garbage bags ?

Because David Lynch

>tfw you just folded space from ix

why does he wear the coat?

moncler is fucking scary

vimeo.com/177752427

wtf did i just watch

The future.

jesus cosplay, newspaper hats, long nipple rings hanging out under crop tops, sudoku t shirts, exposed pubic hair and jewellery which incorporates those plastic shells of prepared food (sandwhiches, sushi etc) you get in supermarkets and maybe like a boots or m&s. Importantly it will be exclusively the clear plastic shells, not cardboard, will only be food stuffs with their own structural integrity (no pasta, no salad) and there will be a strong preference for foods with a variety of colour. Some ironic types will start wearing bracelets with those little confectionary pseudo-burgers but that won't last.

2020s: formal, semi-formal, business wear, and smart casual are going back to the 1920s.