Why do lefties always dress like nutjobs. If this chick showed up for an interview with me i'd show her the door

Why do lefties always dress like nutjobs. If this chick showed up for an interview with me i'd show her the door.

it's triggerbait. They dress like whores to attract men and try to get triggered.

a girl like that doesn't need a real job she can just make thousands of dollars on chaturbate

Ideological people on either side of the aisle tend to be weirdos, nuts, fuck ups etc.

On the right side I think it's more self-care deficits. Like making fashion choices while forgetting other people can see you, being fat, poorly groomed, bad teeth etc.

On the left side it's a bit different. For instance as far as I can tell they've got this hair dye addiction going on because when you get your hair dyed you feel attractive for a little while until the purchase wears off.
Another thing is a kind of rebellion against "beauty standards" where they seem to compete to be the ugliest or most outlandish.

>If this chick showed up for an interview with me i'd show her the door.
no shit dumbass, not everyone dresses like they could ace an interview every single day

All bitches like this are good For is working at the local hipster coffee shop until their mid thirties then they just disappear.

NEET the post

She doesn't need a real job, retard. She'll make her money doing jumping jacks on Twitch or showing a little of that untrimmed bush on Chaturbate.

Welcome to the future, grandpa.

tfw no gf

i'd show her the dick if you know what I mean

how are you such a square

I need to hire people that everyone will enjoy working with. Bitches like this are problematic.

That chick is hot

Embarassing

You'd show her the door based on her haircut and hair dye? Because obviously she's not showing up dressed like that.

Hot liberal women are my fucking fetish hnnng

(you)

She's hot but they are not good to work with. They complain about everything. You also have to watch what you say around them. It's not fun.

I'd eat her arse while crying knowing all the shit I'm going to catch.

Large Kekeroni

I'm fairly sure 90% of conservatism will go away if they would just learn how to talk to girls

a b s o l u t e T H O T m o n s t e r

>Veeky Forums

this guy actually has good facial aesthetics desu

They don't show up for interviews anyway as they can't get anyone to fill their barista shift

>People that advocate for small government, low taxes, restricted migration, privatisation, free market principles, and/or scepticism towards rapid social change must do so because they can't talk to girls
There's nothing wrong with being liberal, but if you actually have such a narrow view that you can't even comprehend people having a different opinion to you without some sort of social defect, you should probably leave whatever echo chamber you're in.

Many jobs would frown upon or outright refuse hair dye like that, yes.

>be conservative
>date art hoes and shit all the time, tinder being a gold mine for every wacko out there
>just dont mention my own politics and nod along to whatever

It's not that hard. Just don't dress like an autist or show your power level.

That said though, the last girl I went out with had a cousin join the police department and she refuses to have contact with him every again. Her last thing she said to him was "see you on the other side of the picket line" and how she didn't believe the world needed police.

How do these lefties believe the world will work without police? I genuinely want to know how they think it will work.

Get out, liberal shill

Why don't you ask all the lefties that you've supposedly bedded you thick cunt

what part of "dont mention politics" didnt you read nigga

"Don't mention politics"
"Don't mention my own politics"
Fixed
You're a fucking moron. I'm sorry that your reading comprehension skills have been fried by years of phone posting on Veeky Forums

I would give her a nut job, if you know what I mean

i was thinking this. If he cut his hair and his gay little moustache, changed his cringey clothes he could be rolling in the birds, poor guy

>You'd show her the door based on her haircut and hair dye?
>t. never had a job
Literally every employer above "coffee shop" would, problem hair is like visible tattoos, not welcome in any actual profession.

>Man who failed to predict Trump victory makes new, radical pronouncement; world riveted

you'd show her your dick and you know it

Its literally just a tank top and denim.... its just tight thats all

she's wearing a crop top and jeans? whats the issue?

I'm sure you'll never be in a position to hire or interview people so don't worry about it that much

Lmao I'm the regional manager for LUXOTICA region 92.

>RPG'ing on a Kroatian spraypaint enthusiast newsletter

Girls like this aren't even that good of a lay. And they will probably accuse you of rape like a year later. It fucking happened to me once.

oh shit me too whats up

Its the red flag daddy issues psycho problematic hair

Funny how people who write things like "t. never had a job" always manage to completely undercut themselves (and for what it's worth, I teach children - I'm more than familiar with dress codes, yeah). While I wouldn't advise anybody to show up to an interview for a job they really wanted with their hair dyed an unnatural shade - err on the side of caution -- generally when an employer has a problem with an otherwise qualified candidate's hair/piercings/etc, they'll let them know it violates the dress code and give them a chance to change it, not reject them.

Hair isnt even that bad, its a nice red not some attention grabbing neon bullshit

>Thinking leftists aren't also fat stinky whales...

Its Luxottica bro. I also work for them

she looks normie to me

I feel like I have the male equivalent of "girl who is only attracted to dickheads."

Girls who look like the image attatched to the OP are easily nothing but trouble, but I find them so goddamn attractive. Maybe the fact that they look like trouble is what makes them hot? I'm pretty nerdy and orthodox, so maybe I want to live dangerously by proxy through them. I'd kill to drive out into the countryside with a lady like that for a spliff and a shag.

Does anybody have similiar thoughts?

What's your lux I.D. you fucking nigger

i feel ya, man
thank god these people never so much as look my direction

lol

Literally just jeans and a top, as normie you can get. Even the hairdye is low key

lefty faggots will never dress this well

Except that isn't sustainable when you're an ugly hag 10 years later that nobody wants to pay to look at. Unless you're working on a back-up plan, it's short-sighted and nobody wants to be with that.

Let them be. They will never get far in the real world.

It's the hair

you can tell she hates men yet still have a rape fantasy

got eeem

bro this is the whole Point of art hoes.

I like the part were they think they are smart educated lefties but can't even express Marx's ideas on surplus.

Don't you feel a bit too mature for this website?

>Advocate for small government

Only when it benefits you. You're all pretty pro-big-gov when it comes to abortion, letting consenting gay adults wed, "Why don't the guv tell those niggers to stawp kneeling and play footbaw". etc.

>Advocate for low taxes

Then spend eons pissing and moaning that the VA isn't helping vets enough/the roads are shit when the taxes they refused to pay would've helped the VA/DoT.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, lardass.

- its not an interview outfit
- its a turbo normie look, nothing nutty about it

rightists are always the one with no fashion sense and come off as crazy

Where's the lie
>If you don't sleep in a full tux you will never get a job
>no respectable establishment will hire someone in their jammies

He's flat as a fucking board, just also anorexic.

the right wing wins agains :'(

Is that the best pics you could find? thats sad

I'd show her my dickk

wtf i love communism now

i wanna put my dick in her mouth

the most punchable face I have ever seen

I'm a pretty degenerate mess, and even I have had to do plenty of hiring and firing. It's not exactly a rare position to be in.

phoneposter

Yeah, I could have gone into more detail on that. On the Left side I think they're fat more as a defense against romantic attention (because daddy touched them)
It also became part of the rebellion against what is good, true and beautiful to pretend they're proud of being whales.

come on OP give me a name

That dumbass wearing a Spanish anarchist cap in the back tho

dude we should try communism again, this image convinced me

3 of them would look good at the end of my dick desu

Actually, I'd say they're lefty as a defense against losing weight or personal critique. "Stop body shaming me!" I'm pretty socially liberal, but both left and right are increasingly insular and retarded.

That's because he's not an alt-righter.

Pedo

yes

glad to see some class in dis thread

fucken libartards a heh hehe hyuk

You should see his """"""teeth""""""

She's a teacher.

That's amusing. I became very conservative when I finally got a pretty good job and the money (and women) started trickling in. I also started lifting and exercising seriously.

see

>communists glorifying white culture

what a time to be alive

This guy looks like if Hitler was a soyboy.

If the company was founded in the past 20 years gaurentee you can wear whatever you want to work if you’re not client facing. My hiring interviewed me wearing an Eagles Jersey

That's funny. I was at my most conservative when mentally I wasn't in such a good spot, fell of the wagon fitness-wise, and started reading into some fringe shit on the internet.

Now I'm in a much better place and much more open to new experiences and not emotionally closed-off from connecting with people, I find I'm adopting much more of a liberal outlook. Makes sense why

IDK man. I'm mostly libertarian, but some of my views intersect with the sjw types. They will say something that makes sense to me, like "I should have control of my body" or "war is bad" but then they'll move on to how much they hate white men and guns. Just have to pick and choose how you interact with them, and ignore them when they are being cunts

Pt 2 of 19 kek

>C*mmunism glorifying the family and not trying to replace it with the state
Nice try friend

You're projecting

i mean she has a perfectly fine "working" appropriate shirt hanging on the door, there's a difference between how people look in their rooms vs. at their work place.

>I'm fairly sure 90% of conservatism will go away if they would just learn how to talk to girls
How fucking young are you? Genuine question.
That's about the most naive thing I've read all week.