Anime Fashion/Hair General

Since this board is getting flooded with this shit, let's put it all into one thread.

Post fits from any anime or just ask dumb questions

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Archangel-Michael-Amulet-Simulated-Necklace/dp/B00TMSJWC8
static.zerochan.net/Angel.Sanctuary.full.459662.jpg
amazon.co.uk/Fantasy-Noctis-Caelum-Leather-Jacket/dp/B01NBHKH1N/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HRP728ZM5QZKW8NFMTHX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spike's wardrobe was so sick. Same suit everywhere with puffer jacket or trench coat depending on the weather, cargo pants and t shirt to fix ships in, and sweats to work out in. Kinda got me into minimalism.

Is Kintaro effay?

Kintaro is king

kenya from erased

>not posting the most Veeky Forums anime

I love seeing anime characters in street clothes opposed to their stupid costumes.

Like I love how you can dress casual in FFXIV instead of wearing gay leather or suits into battle.

w2c?

idk about mids that look like cloth but Vans makes triple velcrow strapped white shoes.

>13185647

Ash's new outfit is good

this is the ideal waifu fit; you may not like it, but this is what peak effay looks like

Saved this sleazecore inspo from GTO

I wanted to post him too.
if you read the manga you'll find that he has pretty good streetwear outfits as well.

although I gotta say that not everybody can pull of that white suit + white shoes combo all that well. it would look really weird and out of place most of the time.

Noctis' open shirt is kinda fucking cool, what do I search to try and find something similar?

Fucking seriously? Arise? Get some fucking taste, it's full of boring dadcore fits and mid-2000s-looking trash, some of the worst character designs and fits in all of GitS.

this

Workwear, shearling coat

As if!

Steel Ball Run is so aesthetically pleasing holy shit I want Gyro to ravage me.

That isn't Akira tho

Course not, it's a mediocre OVA that went through at least three stages of bastardization and blandening before reaching its final form

dunno about Akira, though, it's got a handful of very good fits but they're neither particularly bold nor particularly discreet.

As far as street punk stuff goes, Megazone 23 has some much more interesting fits. Part 2 especially, but there's good ones in part 1 and 3 as well.

Umetsu often comes up with some amazing fits, especially for girls, and his mostly realistic style gives you a better idea of how they'd look IRL.

>full rick

thats not Jojo tho

>Arisefag getting obliterated
feels pretty good

yes

>although I gotta say that not everybody can pull of that white suit + white shoes combo all that well. it would look really weird and out of place most of the time
Yes, you could even call it kinda sleazy

GOAT

w2c necklace?

Hippie artisan

literally go to amazon and type in "feather necklace". lots of similar results to that one. would wear myself.

I wanna cop that belt desu.

>not posting the most effay anime

here's as similar as it gets...
brand is called BestAmulets.

amazon.com/Archangel-Michael-Amulet-Simulated-Necklace/dp/B00TMSJWC8

static.zerochan.net/Angel.Sanctuary.full.459662.jpg

full size pic.

I always kinda liked the styles in Angel Sanctuary. I'm not very fond of stupid goth shit but this pic is playful enough.

bomp

Ginko looks good

This x2. Arise, not even once. Super pleb detected.

I have a coat just like that, it's the single most autistic piece of clothing I own. Please don't try to recreate this.

psycho pass has a sick cyberpunk vibe & overall cool dystopian feel. shame the 2nd season is shit

What is this fit called?

Ryo looked like a polar bear

literally roen official website.

Hyouka was the most Veeky Forums.

Also, most modern male MCs have incredibly good fashion.

literally a mac jacket m8

Posting the goat

How do I become as chill as this guy
Just hearing him talk relaxes me

anime?

manga motoko best motoko, she definetly had some cool fits

durarara is kinda effay right?
i love the sleezecore yakuza dude in this

monogatari is very effay

Gundam Wing

where can i get this shirt thats not cafepress bullshit

KING-core

Nah

>nu-Ryo
literally can't compare

Any tips on having a minimalist wardrobe?

Who needs a shotgun when you got that killer trench coat

>arise
God your taste is awful. lmaoing at you so much right now

spike was the reason I bought a puffer this season

It's actually a necklace from Goro's, renown luxury jewel store in Japan for being special when it comes to selling it's products, which are all handmade through techniques that the founder learned while he lived with a tribe of native Americans. Their process is really clandestine and only a few people can purchase a piece per day (the clerks themselves choose which pieces you CAN buy from them.)

Then again I could be wrong and it's just another jewelry piece inspired by native american's jewelry.

A bit out there, but I really loved the clothing in this film.

Nagano is waaaaay into the whole fashion doll thing, you should read the manga if you want even more outlandish fits

Deunan will always be the best Shirow girl.

arguable, there's Leona and Seska

good fits all over BBGC

80s Ryo will always have the best school shooter aesthetic.

What about Toji

kinda looks like a random middle school chav

HONEY FLASH!

he looks cute af

amazon.co.uk/Fantasy-Noctis-Caelum-Leather-Jacket/dp/B01NBHKH1N/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HRP728ZM5QZKW8NFMTHX

There's a cheaper version with synthetic leather if you're a poor fag

I like his hair

>no one posting Johan Liebert

the hip pack + backpack combo is very Go Out so absolutely

Part 4 Jotaro is my favorite

Bruno was my favorite for hair and outfit

weird how such a horrendous spin-off could have such great clothing designs

>puffy jacket with scarf

wow omg so aesthetic and fashion forward why haven't i thought of that before this is so worth mentioning w2c

>wow omg so aesthetic and fashion forward
>fashion forward
you blew your cover m8

top kek

on a scale of 1 to wanting to taking fashion inspo from an anime charecter how autistic would it be to try to replicate jins hair?

im 5'5 skinny as hell and feminine and androgyny is in right now but im worried im going to look like a failed trap.

would this only work on a tall person?

w2c erikas long dress thingy

hopefully /a/s mod will leave me alone;-;

>couldn't even quote correctly

Whose cover is blown again?

>implying I need to directly quote your post number to get you to react
I am dictating the terms of the exchange here

Me too