Does pic related kill the kpop waifu meme?

does pic related kill the kpop waifu meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not unless you plan on having children with them

Besides genetics, there is literally nothing wrong with (well done) plastic surgery.

so if you really like them you have to leave them because of breeding?

if you're white and you think about racemixing it should be fucking dead in the first place.

yeah hapa kids are disgusting

I keep a wedding ring in my wallet just in case I find a qt with a feminine 9inch penis.
>Instant Engagement

>first pic
No drop of make up, shit hair, dead fish look
>second pic
Professional make up and hair, smile AND better angles

Ye no wonder she looks so different. Don't bite into everything they feed ya s m h

I mean, not necessarily... you're just gonna have an ugly kid and need to explain why they look different

Happy kids are only cute if the mom is white and the dad is Asian

this Also OP is probably the same butthurt user from the bangs thread. Not all kpop people use plastic surgery.

>t.bitter white girl
Kys

>t. Brainwashed idiot

Look jeon somi up. Her dad is white and her mother is asian

There are beautiful people born of ugly people

FYI your face melts without constant adjustments later on in life (30+). The chinks love to get every part of their face sawed off and removed (especially during this case), which is completely unnatural and causes horrible skin issues (sagging) the more you age.

This is not a good idea unless you have e plenty of money to get touch ups, and even then (Kpop stars especially) start looking samey and disgusting, with a Michael Jacksonish face. Look at Taeyeon and Hyuna.

this why do dumbasses like think ugly ppl equal ugly kids? They mustve failed biology

Japanese > koreans
but that its not all koreans that do that.

this. race mixing assholes should be shot

This actually happened and it's hilarious as fuck.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES--awarding-120-000.html

she barely looks white wtf

I can't be the only one who read this as
>For achieving Famine appearance

wasnt this an advertising? not real family

a real story. read the link. court ordered her to give him like 75k dollar for being cheating her looks and shit.

the top pic is fake and not related to the story. the bottom pic is real and related to the story

crazy how easily r/hapas got to you guys

Wasn't this fake and the woman got her career and life ruined after being tricked by the agency because people believed in this?