WAYWT

Дoбpoe yтpo пидopы

Stone Island
Undercover
WTAPs
Outlier
New Balance

I just bought it to play Mario Kart with hoes

lol dont lie like that just admit you like it/like some games on it or dont acknowledge posts memeing you its pathetic

is this a cringe thread

post the clothes that you wore today

I hate you for wearing that jacket so poorly

wtf is that collar ?

Not a faggot btw just dress like one

Acne
Prada
Y-3
Acne
Ann Demeulemeester

WTAPs flannel

Thrifted a womens denim blazer.
Was made aware that belt sucks.

I love how you can see fucking nothing and how you look like a little skeevy rat boy

"why are your buttons on the wrong side user?"

hey der victorrr

you spent so much money to look so unspectacular and none of it makes your face less ugly

Outer / inner

I've been told the hood/coat interaction is off at the collar so this fit is still wip. Right is something I might wear under the coat
Left side:
Coat: UU Blocktech
Pants: Julius gas mask cargos
Boots: Austrian paratrooper

lmao would just reply that its a womens blazer

I'll just let you gawk at my beautiful face rather than hide it like these low test betas.

bro I did not think that you could tell someone is untrustworthy from a photo but there ya go

Big Brain?

don't really like this style that much, but at least you used the Ozweegos well

I know those shoes are prolly very comfy, but they don't look very good with the muted colors of your fit. Might be mistaken, but it looks like you have a bit of a gut.

Cool sweater. Doesn't go with the shirt underneath though

New rafs eh. I think the ones with the crazy colors look cooler but the muted tones go with your style better. Speaking of which it's been *chill* lately. Like your new direction a lot

Shoes up looks great. Undercover jacket looks dope. I think a stronger pair of shoes would make this next level

Apart from the belt, good clean simple fit. The denim Blazer is really interesting

Me. I might rate more if I see something I like

fuck thats like one of those fits that you start out cringing and laughing at but slowly grows on you. Your face is kind of the same way. You look like a 1998 album cover/columbine kid but pull it off well bro very very effay
reminds me of when jon arbuckle used to go on dates. it just goes from bad to worse as you go down, not a single good thing about that fit. what are those pants even made of?
Very contextual fit. If you were on a stage or a nightclub that fit would be legendary but if I saw you dressed like that at a cafe I'd know you were a pretentious little prick that speaks right through people. deffo peacocking fit
good lad. Fucking bad ass wasteland core mad max shit. the fact that you're a faggot makes it even more badass good show
christ that fit just made me check my bank account. If you paid less than $2000 USD for that outfit I'd be very impressed at your picking skills
You're like that cool stoner kid in high school who would smoke you on joint after joint even though he didnt like you, like some kind of bound by karma shit and glare at you the whole time. Shit fit but thanks for all the weed
I actually really like it. it's like a faux dirtbag fit but not in a pretentious portland kind of way. you genuinely look like a skid from the 90s. not very cool but good fit
I guess that's why people don't post face pics
you look like a knob who is kind of cool and non chalant about being a knob but that actually makes you a knob in ways you don't even intend to be. terrible fit. scrolled down and saw docs. of course you're wearing docs no surprises there
You kind of just look like another asian rubbing our noses in your money. your fit looks like you read Veeky Forums for hours and hours but failed to put anything into proper perspective. you grasped the concept but you missed the point. very ill executed uninspired collection of memes fit.

sluts love the gut
Actually I did a roadie to NYC but forgot my shoes so those are $8 value village Sauconys. They're my sonic the hedgehog shoes but you're not wrong. they aren't as effay as the chihuahua I'm smuggling in the sack

:-@

Lol what. This is some pure autism

>You kind of just look like another asian rubbing our noses in your money.

Everything you see was bought lowballing on grailed, eBay or taobao. And I browse Veeky Forums 15 mins a day unless there's a good thread. And I did say this fit was work in progress so cut me some slack. I'm actually offended you'd lump me together with the fobs dude

really cool style, I like it!
that's a cool pose, nice one!
cool relaxed look
very minimal and nice
the ripped jeans are retro and cool!
really minimal and appealing!
very relaxed and stylish!
nice fit!
black and minimal nice!

not a fan of the shoes or layering cool shirt bad pant
cool top would prefer taper on trousers but :-)
oh
cool pieces but fit makes silhouette look like fridge
mac mac de macky
can't see
pls no blazer or belt
nice
not nice
like the idea not the pants or shirt also no gats
can't see but u gotta at least be 7.5/10 attractive to pull off a fit like that

Just bad and weird all around

you look increasingly punchable

Lol i appreciate it even if you don't dig the style itself
Yea im trying to go for something a bit more mellow and comfy. I pretty much sold all my edgy goth boy graphic heavy shit
Ey high praise I love that vibe
Haha yes!
The trousers actually do have a nice slight taper to them but if you'd like it more aggressively I getcha
160 Edgewood Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
Come do it then pussy

Where to cop that coat?

My thread is mince

Here’s my shit fit

quick shoutout to the bathroom

Is there a way to respond to several people in mobile? I feel bad just posting and not giving feedback

Mega-Cuff time
whuz wrong with the blazer q-q. Cool fit, baggier cropped pants would work better tho.
looks sick af man
Clean, albeit bland fit but looks good for chilling

Eastern European Immigrant Core

been really into looking like a massive cuck recently

Soyboy

is that uniqlo U sweater? if so how do you like it? also great, clean fit

Wrong shoes, these are for eastern european sluts

nah it's H&M actually, it's a great sweater. It's the only product I've bought from them that's held up to regular wear.

BING BING WAHOO

Shut fuck

The CEO strikes again. Looks fresher than you, doesn't even need the garms Big Disgust

and hoes play with other dudes

Let me bang your gf

i don't get it

Ramones throw off your proportions. Try to wear something not as slim.

i've got some baggier cargos i wear w this sweater/shoe combo sometimes, i'm out the lookout for some decent affordable black sweats too

lmao felip u cuck

i like colors and the comfyness
more like an edgy eastern european highschooler, trust me, we have lots of them here
cute
ohhh i missed you! lookin good as usual

idk

Hoodie/vest ok right??

Get ur chink mulan ass outta here with ur tucked in button down. Wear a belt if ur gonna do that shit slant eye

H&m core

Lads

>techwear in MMXVIII

forgot pic cause im brainlet

Tfw no Froggo gf
po co żyć

karautchan

fag pose

you look sickly

Good bb

Depression can cause you to go weeks without bathing

I'm fit dumping but it got cold and I had drawing class so different jacket with same bottoms.

>Coat: UU Blocktech

Is that part of the stuff that dropped in January?

are you 5 foot nothing

what country you live froggo?

5ft in ur mom
Nah this thing is huge if ur prepared to drop 3k size down

nigga you look like a cat burglar

you remind me of this girl i knew in Washington

i like the fit and colors overall. looks comfy

Whats the bag?

not very flattering on your body

Simple but nicely executed, perhaps spice it up with a different boot.

Don’t always like your fits, but I respect the hell out of you for having your own style.

Keep doing what your doing user

w2c coat?

What's the deal with the phone in every picture. Looks pretty autistic