thrift stores hahah if not talk to old ppl and ask them for their stuff

I must be loyle to my capo.

I manuged to get the drip on him

fuck christopher columbus

RIP James Gandolfini

w2c pussy's jacket?
And entire outfit desu

Johnny Sack

AKA Obese 12th generation Italian American thinking that not grooming, wearing bowling shirts, and doing a bad Marlon Brando impression makes him an Italiano Mafioso-core.

she was a HEWAH!!

Do I whip out the fila tracksuit?

is that suede? it looks like suede

nigga been watchin too much 2 and 1/2 men

is furio wearing versace?

Them collars

Johnny sack and Ralph has the best style on that show. They both had really nice tan overcoats If I can remember correctly the one which johnny wore and got blood on after beating up the guy in the alley was a burberry one. Ralph had a really nice one that he appeared in a few times in 'pie o my' episode. Ralph also has a few really nice jumpers in the series as well and pulls off a really good barbour beaufort in one of the episodes.

I was really trying hard to find out where I could get a similar coat to the one shown in
However when I kept searching online for suede jackets it kept on coming up with bomber jackets. I even went so far to try and email the costume lady who worked on the sopranos but I didn't get a reply back (boo hoo)

See? You don’t need to /thinspo/ or Veeky Forums to be effay.

All you need is an unmatched motivation for greed and rising up the criminal hierarchy and a love for Italian-American cuisine.

Best thread I’ve seen one here in a very long line thank u op

GOAT

Yes