How do you feel about white shoes? Do you like them or do you hate them?

How do you feel about white shoes? Do you like them or do you hate them?

I got a pair of all white huaraches and I’m scared to wear them most days because I don’t want them to get really dirty

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/clean-sneakers-at-home-shoes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like white shoes

The white shoes you posted are atrocious though

The only person I've seen rock white huaraches was homeless. They were worn out and grey and brown but somehow looked comfy as fuck.

Bullshit

when I wear white or bright coloured shoes it makes me feel too self conscious of my feet and I don't like that.

>How do you feel about white shoes? Do you like them or do you hate them?
I live in florida, so I wear white shoes regularly. they go with most outfits

>i'm scared of getting them all dirty
many white shoes look good dirty and beat up i.e AF1s, Club C, Stans. not sure about those huraches though

get white shoes used on ebay/depop so they aren't diamond white

eww

Personally, I love getting a pair of basic white sneakers (especially Stans even though they're basic as a pair of fucking Chucks now) and watching them get beat to hell as time goes on. It really depends on the shoes though, and I definitely wouldn't do that to Huaraches though. Those have to stay immaculate to be worth anything imo.

I agree with the second part, I just bought a pair of AF1s off Depop and they're just used enough to where they have some character but aren't dirty. They didn't come with a strap though so I'm a little miffed about that.

stans are gay

dirty AF1s don't look good idiot

>when I wear white or bright coloured shoes it makes me feel too self conscious of my feet and I don't like that.

I know that feel. But you get used to everything. I like white shoes because they are bold and catch attention wherever you go. You stand oit in a good way and they are just upbeat items to wear.

I like them for that reason and they literally go with anything, some outfits don't look good with black shoes but I have yet to come across an outfit with white shoes that looked bad because of the shoes

t. nigger

I would rather be called a nigger then ever agree that this looks "ok"

>nigger using monkey-tier logic

i'll be damned

back to /pol/ with you

are they comfy

>How do you feel about white shoes? Do you like them or do you hate them?

I'm into them. Feel like they're a very good thing to have in spring/summer and can go well with a lot of different fits/colors. Even if they're crispy clean or a little bit dirty and beat.

I'm actually copping pic related soon to be my every other day shoe (if comfortable enough) and incorporate it into a variety of fits

that's not dirty that's filthy

huaraches? the comfiest my guy

For me, it's the Reebok vintage workout plus.

only poor fags wear dirty AF1s unironically

my current white shoes

I got white adidas ZXFlux and they look dope while being far less expensive than NMDs or something, but the mesh gets phenomenally dirty if you don't keep it clean. Related: Anybody have tips for cleaning dirty white mesh sneakers?

I use mr clean magic erasers. You can buy them super cheap in bulk from aliexpress if you search for melamine sponges

Cop or not?

Thoughts on putting nonwhite laces in white shoes?

What colors look good for this?

gq.com/story/clean-sneakers-at-home-shoes

Here's a GQ article suggesting this method so you know I'm not fucking with ya

the only pair of white shoes i'd consider copping atm would be fila disruptor 2's, otherwise i can't think of any other all white shoe i actually like enough to buy

How are those white

I've got a pair of white common projects I want to clean up a bit. If I buy something like pic related from amazon, will it help with the creases and the brightness? Would I need leather conditioner as well?

being poor is Veeky Forums joke's on you fat fuck

i can smell those from here

dont use any products with alcohol on leather shoes. including this jason markk shit. i'd recommend the boot rescue cleaning wipes from nine west, they were recommended to me by gucci customer service and they've been perfect.

Thanks for the tip, I was suspicious based on all the customer reviews talking about using them on cheap sneakers. Still looking for info on leather conditioner