Hey /fa rate my fit

Hey /fa rate my fit

Something tells me you're trying to get us to make fun of it but other than the tears in the jeans not being my thing, it's not bad. I'd wear something like it

w2c coat? Been looking for something on the cheap side
>inb4 burberry
read my post again.

Looks good on you Igor

zara, you are disgusting for wanting that

What's so bad about it? Is it the colour? I always liked them but maybe if I actually try one I'll feel different about it.

Its a nice coat. That user is a retard.

What are you even doing on a fashion board

Trash tier bait, saged

remove his punchable face, and it looks better.

torn jeans still look like shit though.

>zara plastic camel coat
>"""nice"""

You can't be serious. Try plebbit if you are.

>Oh no someone likes something I don't

It's objectively bad

Then you should have no problem explaining why it's bad without using subjective terms or the word Reddit

Ok, so all of the clothing is shit, other than maybe the T. The combo would be passable if he was chadtier but he's not, he is trying to chad, you can see it in his eyes. Shit haircut, non connected beard and moustache. And he's not in shape.

Haircut, shave, lose the jacket and shoes and maybe

>Using the term Chad unironically
Opinion discarded, go back to crying about women don't like you

Guy is a walking meme. Hurts to look.

>the male new yorker asos thot core

fucking hate chelsea boots but god damn tan brown makes it even worse

>meme shoes
>meme coat
>meme jeans
>meme hair
>meme beard
>meme pose
>meme location
meme everything

Literally checkmate

>Dude so cringe lmao

>Posted via Android Memeship phone on a Micronesian Smoke Signal Memesite

I posted from my lenovo laptop

So you admitted to posting from Chinkshit Memetop.

whats bad about the coat?

Great fit! W2c?

Dank fit shame about his head and glasses and face

Looks decent, dont like the hair or ripped jeans though

just because you'd wear something like it doesn't mean it isn't bad

well, considering no one has managed to explain why it's "bad" without using the words "meme" or "reddit" I think the people here who say they like it have a pretty valid point.

When I look at it like this, it's actually kinda impressive .

just crawled out of my cardboard box behind the dumpster core

honestly not a bad fit. better than any shit fit that gets posted in waywt that makes you look like a teenager with no job or income. if the guy was some slp twink with a hitler youth y'all would be praising it

>Saudi Arabian immigrant-core

All it's missing is a matching turban

he's not in shape? that dude roids hard lmao

I like the coat, yall can hate me

I think it's bad for a few reasons. The T-shirt should be a different color, it bothers me to see a green t-shirts (the pic is obviously edited) with a camel coat and tan chelseas. Individually the color of the tshirt and the color of the jeans interact good, but it's not enough only for these to to interact good. His jeans are bad. The chain should go, the rips too. I don't know in what year this image was taken, but skinny ripped jeans are something of the past, it's an outdated look. The jeans do not interact well with the chelseas either, they are too skinny for him. I'm in no doubt that a pair of slim jeans (not skinny jeans) would fit him better (taking in account the fact that he's on roids and chicken legs don't look good on buff dudes); also the jeans would interact better with the chelseas without having to stack awkwardly. Everything on him looks cheap, h&m/asos cheap. He needs to shave and get a different haircut too (his big forhead is accentuated by his haircut in this picture).

Oh god, this looks so bad. This belongs in a cringe thread.

This is the kind of trash that shows up all over pinterest when you look up men's fashion

Almost everything about this fit is bad. Those chelseas look wonky as fuck, even without the rips those jeans don't fit, the chain is middleschool-tier, and the shirt is okay i guess.

more like just crawled out of my dumpster behind a Zara core

good post

I get suggested posts with fits like this all the time and occasionally I'll see one that I like, but more often than not it's only one piece in the fit that I'll like..

You’d impress high school girls on instagram who are “into fashion”

get rid of the holes in your jeans and your fucking wallet chain.

Not an excellent fit but decent and youll get compliments from the world, just not Veeky Forums

camel coats only look good when they are made from cashmere, which means EXPENSIVE. People with cheap zara polymide coats with all the wrinkles in the back makes me want to kill myself

better than impress mentally ill young men on an internet board who are "into fashion" desu

Never has an outfit made me come closer to actually feeling nauseous

Refugee getting stuffed with state money core

Chain is retarded
Tan boots look like shit with the light jeans
T-shirt is too long
Ripped jeans are terrible
The coat is passable, although I prefer darker colors for outerwear unless going for a neon aesthetic
Most importantly, this man is lacking in the height department

>some random faggot on Veeky Forums kills himself cause he sees some wrinkles on a coat
Tell me why that's a bad thing

topman

Obviously this is a top percentile fit and the guy is a greek god but there are some easy improvements

-Pant shoe interaction is tragic, needs to not tuck and have a little bit shorter jeans
-Shirt is a little too long
-I prefer no distressed knees, but if you are going to wear something like that, don't get big horizontal rips all the way across

seriously lmao @ your lives guys

why do you think youre entitled to an explanation if you cant tell from 1 look lol. ok ill help you out: matching top and shoes muh colour coordination, tan suede chelsea the fashionable muslim's choice, camel coat HAHAH, ripped denim + long tshirt streetwear garbage against this faux high couture garbage camel coat and chelseas

ok now come back at me and defend this pozzed zara fit

I own coat pic related from zara and it's 80% wool and I have yet to see a wrinkle on it

>ok now come back at me and defend this pozzed zara fit

Everything you said is subjective.

Literally checkmate.

everything in fashion is subjective. dude the rest of your life is going to suck if something as simple as fashion is hard for you to grasp lol

>everything in fashion is subjective
>It's objectively bad

Literally checkmate.

>asos

Whats wrong with ASOS?

>80% wool
Lol. It doesn't even matter how much wool it has. It's how thin it is and how it's constructed really.

80% Bangladesh rat wool
10% Elastopolyshit
5% Poo
5% Loo

that was not a criticism at all that was you spouting a bunch of buzzwords.
try again though!

this is an imageboard for fashion

Camel coats tend to be made from camelhair.

there isnt a single Veeky Forums buzzword in his post

maybe stay out of fashion and go back to walmart shopping

did I specify Veeky Forums buzzword?
I don't think so. Checkmate

nice answer

Gets more pussy than the thin rick owen wearing cucks on fa

>boots and coat are fighting each other
>ripped jeans are fine, but not with that coat
>bottom line of coat and untucked shirt create uncomfortable optical illusion
>chain pls no
looks like he just found that coat

Maybe you should try lookism.net or something if that's what you are here for

>ripped jeans are fine
Absolute state of fa

looksmaxxing is legit

Every time I consider buying Chealseas I see this dude's face and I immediately think it's a stupid idea.

Yeah, maybe you should consider migrating there rather than polluting this board with your shitty opinions

You didn't actually criticize anything or explain why it's bad. You just listed off things about the outfit because you literally don't have any concept of what's fashionable and what's not, all you can do is thoughtlessly regurgitate things that you heard other anons call un-effay at some point without actually understanding why they said them.

Pic related core

Why would someone wear long shirts and low-rise, cuffed trousers if they have short legs

Exactly. He looks like your average French Maghreb degenerate.

is it the same guy?

yeah true, but as I said: the material does not wrinkle up

it's made in Turkey

and bought it during sale for ~50 euro,
so far I'm really positively surprised, so stay mad Veeky Forumsggots
(it's true that there's a lot of shit in zara though)

full disclosure do you think image in OP is actually good or are you just pretending to be retarded to get a reaction. you seem kinda handicapped but ill flesh it out a bit for you, pieces like chelseas and camel coats were adopted by the fast fashion industry and violently abused by companies like Zara, Represent etc until not even muslims want to touch them, its no joke that fast fashion is putting the real fashion houses under a lot of pressure rn, then on top of that he fits into the template of babbys first fit with the coordinated colours top and shoes which is a p surefire way to tell somebodys fucking dumb at fashion. what else do you want me to point out, are you still lost

Why this dude own 3 pairs of fuckn stan smiths

shoes aren't the worst part of his outfits imo

Oh im not saying they are, but even 2 pairs is overkill

Are yo guys seriously debating over an objectively bad fit ?

This board is a lost cause

yeah it's bad. ripped jeans are already gay and wtf is with all that tan. shoes ugly in general

Here's why it's bad.
Camel coat is of low quality, notched lapels should be worn against the chest too, but the problem is that they're far too narrow.
His shirt is too oversized, it should reach his mid-groin instead of hanging out at the middle of his seat, makes him look more narrow height-wise than he has any right being.
Jeans are far too tight, look at the stretch marks around his groin and thighs.
Stacking on the tan Chelseas looks terrible.
Hem on his shirt will roll up after a wash.
Is it a crew-cut shirt or a turtleneck that got lazy at the neckline?
The hell is that chain for? His wallet? Damn thing's probably velcro.
Torn jeans are obvious.
Why color-match when you could provide an offset with the top and bottom? Ideally, he'd wear a darker jacket, lighter base layer, then dark wash denim or a pair of casual chinos in navy or olive.
Basically, the fear of color is everywhere in this outfit.

Whats with this walk? All of these fuccboi dress-up fits with ripped jeans and chelsea boots have the same look, right down to that awkward gait. It looks like hes walking down a flight of stairs but he's just walking down the street. Normal people walk straight. This is just goofy.

-Haircut sucks, top of his hair looks like a fuckin hat
-Colors suck ass, the shirt needs to be something totally different than the coat rather than a slightly different shade, also it looks weird because the coat is like the exact same color as his skin
-These pants, holy shit these pants. Too skinny, rips are terrible, color sucks with the rest of the clothes.
-Those boots are a bad color and look weird with the pants.

Honestly if I saw someone dressed like this in public I'd assume they just grew up rich and have more money than fashion sense and think badly of them as a person beyond just how they dress

It's not subjective though. He's trying to smash two terrible versions of different styles together with the longish tshirt and ripped skinnyjeans being a bad version of streetwear/casual wear with the very plain coat and chelsea boots in the exact same color being a poor attempt at looking high class. The styles clash, the styles aren't even done that well individually, and the colors all suck ass

>except this

Literally checkmate.

He wears long shirts with tiny pants because he's obsessed with his torso. You can see the disgusting 0% body fat veiny glamor pecs peeking above his too-low collar, which should tip you off that this guy has literally 0 sense in anything he does. He honestly probably doesn't even work out his legs beyond trying to make his quads look like fuckin christmas hams stuffed into a 6 year old girl's ballerina tights.
This guy is the epitome of normiecore both in fashion and fitness.

I didn't say everything in fashion is subjective

how the FUCK do I get my hair to do that?

i think its bad but its pretty clear you can't articulate why

This is how you end up looking when you let social media dress you up

Refugee core

read my post here + i mentioned that its a mesh of two different styles that already done poorly, do you expect people to write a small essay on Veeky Forums when they need to point out to people that the fit is garbage

>I didn't say everything in fashion is subjective

Literally checkmate.

>inb4 that wasn't me

lol. inb4 you say inspect element i cant add the dotted red line that way. are you angry that i pointed out its mostly muslims that wear it or something, youve been haunting this thread

It looks ok, Maluma