How do I become a prettyboy?

How do I become a prettyboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-Masthetic-vs-masculine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that really how steven tyler looked like? wtf he did not age well at all

By working out those lip muscles by sucking a lot of dicks

be young, skinny and decently attractive, nothing else to it

Workout with body weight exercises and free weight training, use products or natural remedies for things like acne, dark spots under the eyes, blackheads, et cetera, eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables in your diet for the pristine smooth skin, and obviously grow your hair out. It shouldn't take more than combing it daily in the shower to make sure it doesn't turn out disgusting.

thats a fag not a pretty boy

rip steven tyler

> decently attractive

Needs some fuccboi hair (long on top short on sides, or a flowing longish hair)

well groomed eyebrows that get threaded regularly

good skin

good jawline and strong chin

thin nose

imagine you are worshipped as a physical sex god for your looks by an army of young, plump women who would do ANYTHING to just be with you. 24/7 365

imagine watching your looks then fade and watch new youthful gorgeous boys appear to take away your mountain of pussy.

imagine trying for years to desperately to retain your looks, imagine what that does to the natural aging process. thats what happened

Isnt that what happens to most prettyboys?

How do I achieve hair like this?

seconded

>implying Steven still doesn't slam young pusy on the reg

Have ancestors from Africa

you're born with it
androgynous facial structure, thin frame, clear skin, long eye lashes, hair better than most women, good fashion sense.
>if you have to ask

he's not pretty at all.
massive nose, shit fuckboi haircut, disgusting facial hair, shit workout sports clothes
this is a pretty boy

>tfw steven tyler had to do his own facial match for his Rock Band/Guitar Hero (forget which one) model because his mouth was too fucking big

lmao

I mean, for a guy in his 70s he looks pretty ok

He's masthetic.

lookism.net/Thread-Masthetic-vs-masculine

Mix of pretty features and masculine features (like the black dudes jaw structure).