Okay...

Okay, so I have this shitty inverted triangle body type (I'm a woman) and I was wondering if there is ANYTHING I can do surgically to fix it. Should I get a fat transfer to my hips? Break some bones in my shoulders to make them smaller? Does that surgery even exist???? Healp meh. Also body type thread.

If your hips do not extend beyond your shoulders consider suicide

tits or GTFO

Kronk lookin bitch lol

No u

ftm surgery might help.

BLUE BOARD user

Move on, at least you aint The Apple

A-line everything or hip pads.

Well.. can I do anything about it..?

Do squats?

I guess so.

Thing is, I have an ass and a good figure. Its just that my shoulders are bigger than my hips.

prove it

post a picture of your figure, so we can assess the situation better. can't tell if you're irrational and insecure or if this is an actual issue

Only niggers care about hips and ass. Inverted triangle may not be as good as lean column or neat hour glass, but it's still better than the rest.

>muh child rearing hips
Unless she actually changes her bone structure, it won't matter. A fat ass does not aid in child birth, and if you think it does you're too retarded to breed anyway.

get fit

it can be a great body type as long as you're fit, as you said yourself, you have a good figure

don't skip leg day

>column
gross

Leg is important for girls lol, less so for men

I want a tall, broad-shouldered babe so I can dress her up in highleg leotards and seize her lean hips with both hands and squeeze her narrow waist and give her wedgies and bite into her round shoulders

right now

Why be creepy user

I am expressing my heart's desire

>tfw triangle
>tfw no pretty face to compensate with my lack of boobs

I guess there are worse cases out there. You can always get butt implants or something, OP.

Your parents would be disappointed.

I am disappointed by the overabundance of shoulderlets in the female population.

Okay, I pulled my shirt back to give a better image if my figure.

Ouch, sorry hon. I would just give up and get some cats now if that’s really you

you look absolutely disgusting

you dont need to worry about it this board is full of autists

id suggest trying to gain a bit of weight. not common advice on Veeky Forums but it would balance your shoulders out.

what a handsome man

you look just fine, don't change

Yeah OP, I think if you gain a little weight your hips might look bigger.

kino

then why are you complaining? fucking mongoloid

Big tits fill a mans hands small tits fill a mans heart

I would smash so hard that I would impregnate my grand children

Show ass turn around

You /honestly/ look fine.

Hey, pretty good. I'd try putting on some weight though, but that's more a question of health rather than aesthetics. You shouldn't judge how you look by Veeky Forums's ridiculously high standards, especially when 90% of the people insulting you are probably ugly af. Get off Veeky Forums; don't let it determine your self worth. Go hang out more with actual human beings.

Why the fuck do you think you've got the inverted triangle body? Looks pretty hourglass to me.
Honestly those are great proportions, would smash to oblivion. Don't change.

I imagined something more like his. Youre fine OP
8.6/10 would smash

Testing

What’s wrong?

You're an hourglass you dumb bitch.

I tried to gain weight once but it all went to my stomach.

No u
Holy fuck.. i feel SO much better after reading these comments. Thank you all!!

Body dysmorphia is a bitch.

if you're getting like 50/50 responses from Veeky Forums then you should be proud of yourself

Girl you have soooo hot body shape @-@ I m jealous now desu
t. true triangle

>skinny hourglass figure with a thigh gap
Bithc

Wide hips are sexy user!!

this has actually got to be a joke

Your hips are more than wide enough. You have a really nice body, desu.
Don't change a thing.

After seeing her figure, I take my statement back and will go cry in my corner. You lucky hourglass looking bitch ;_;

Thank you kind anons. ;_;

Have you ever heard a song about how someone likes narrow hips or a flat ass? No! You’re beautiful user and I love you.

shut up you disgusting whore

neat hour glass and pear are ideal IMO
pear for that booty

Looks fine to me. Your waist is thin enough compared to your hips that it isn't really obvious that you've got broad shoulders.

Would waste money on in exchange for sex.

This is a pear, silly. It's maybe the worst.

Forgot pic

hnnnnnng

This looks really good and clearly isn't triangle.
Either troll or BDD

Triangle is Chloe Moretz, aka fridge mode.

did you study in USP by any chance?

That's a crappy top for that body shape.

Chill out

I can understand why you feel that way about your shoulders, but you legitimately have a well-proportioned figure. Take care of yourself

Hey :) consider asking this to a surgeon instead of badly drrssed shitposters on the internet you dumb wench :))))))))

Not OP but
>paying for a surgeon office visit instead of consulting the internet?

ahahah I'm a dude and I have like the pear body type. get called ''trannylegs'' by friends all the time. shit sucks

The top isn't the problem.

having to hide your opinion behind irony because youre scared people will take you serious and be meanie weenies.

Squats
/thread everybody go home

you should try boxing or basketball freak

well, you still look feminine and normal.
at least you're not some disgusting fat juggernaut bitch with shoulders as wide as a truck frame.

Work your glutes out

What you need to do is post nudes. You're thin and your body is womanly as shit.

looks like meat is back on the menu

look you attention seeking faggot, I only date girls with wide shoulders so that my children will be absolute Chads, but if you're being such an attention garnering thot then I wouldn't plant my seed in you anyway

That's nice hunnie :^)

You're hot, very skinny tho. Hit the gym and work those legs and booty hard and that awesome waist-hip ratio will get emphasised even more.
Then fuck me.

Burritos look good on you, bitch.

You're an anorexic hourglass, wear l i t e r a l l y anything you want

>obligatory (you)

I have good and bad news, you're delusional. You're body is perfect and envied by all women. You're a pretty, skinny, hourglass shaped white girl with slight broad shoulders. It's not noticeable at all unless you really nitpick. If that's a deal-breaker for someone then they're absolutely retarded. Have a nice day.

>Tfw I'll never spread your ass cheeks apart, and shove my tongue as far up your asshole as I can manage

You have a really nice body and look more like an hourglass, pretty balanced

All these guys are messing with you, you don't have body dysmorphia at all. You look weird as fuck but I'm cool with it so tell us where you live and if you're near me I'll throw you a pity date.

jesus christ i try not to think mean things about others but this is just horrible. i feel justified in that she is a bad person, but my god, this picture is odious