Doc Martens on men

how do i do it? I bought a pair last halloween so i could dress up as a school shooter (dylan klebold) but they've been collecting dust since then. I don't want to let them go to waste since they cost $300. pic related is the pair i have. Its hard to imagine using these without looking like a massive faggot or edgelord.

I'm an idiot i didn't realise there was a boots thread. mods delete pls.

You paid $300 on a pair that was for a Halloween costume? lmao

Just wear them. I see folks wearing docs all the time

>I bought a pair last halloween so i could dress up as a school shooter
wew lad

It easy user. Put them on your feet, and tie the laces.

t.poorfag

$300?! Wtf, do Dr martens really cost that much in burgerland? They're shit quality, why the fuck would you spend that much?

>paying over retail
???

1460s are like $120 new.

australia, back in like may when they were hyped to shit during the middle of winter when it made sense to wear hot boots like that, they were quite expensive.

Don't dress like a Tumblr twink faggot? If you look like a faggot with Doc Martens on you probably already looked like a faggot before.

I actually have the same problem, I think the boots are really cool but I have no idea how to wear them without looking dumb, do I just wear casual shit with them?

ok smartass how would you wear them without looking like a fag?

the guy in the pic looks like a fag regardless of what's on his feet. the rest of his outfit is the gayest thing i've seen all day. the boots actually look pretty good.

we’re on an anime fashion board...

>anime
Veeky Forums started off as a weeb site but it hasn't been that for quite a while. there are weeb boards but the rest has nothing to do with anime, it's not "anime technology", "anime literature", "anime fashion". it's not an "anime fashion board", it's just a fashion board.

>$300
I wouldn't pay more than 50 for docs

first of all
>$300 for docs

what the fuck is wrong with you? my 1460s are my favorite boots but i would never spend more than $150 on a pair.

secondly, wear them with literally anything, they're black boots it isn't that hard.

yesterday i wore
>green flannel
>black jeans
>1460s

wednesday
>black crewneck
>gray wool chinos
>1460s

just don't tuck your pants into them, that shit looks dumb. or do it, idk im not your dad.

Ok serious, are you guys at least somewhat on the spectrum?

nope, just never worn boots before

They only look good on men when they're beat up or mirror polished. Basicly either go full school shooter look with them or punk.

not to be the devil's advocate, but these would kind of look good with raw jeans and a plaid flannel shirt. just dont go full late 2000s hipster and wear the slouchy beanie or wayfarer glasses and dont grow a faggot lumberjack beard and youll be golden

Thoughts on these Solovair boots? I dig em