OFF-white x AJ1

Who won? who's gonna cop m tomorrow? Just entered END's raffle and if i lose ill try the snkrs app.

they look legit garbage. whats the hype for?

the hype is just about resell?

not just that i like the jordans i missed the bred toe missed the offwhite chichago i missed every j's and i want these so bad.

who can secure these

whats the different between this and the gs one?

Am I the only one thinking the resell on these is going to be somewhat low compared to the red colorway? Everyone is trying to buy these just to resell, the market will be absolutely flooded. Uglier than the previous Jordans too

GS is junior/women's sizing whereas the other one is men's.

Entered for the GS.

"Tool"

Absolutely but they will still be at the very least 750$. Don't forget these are still jordans and still Off-White.

Anyone that has any experience with the SNKR app that can tell me how slim my chances are of copping?

>somewhat low
its eu only release

Has anyone here resold shoes on StockX or GOAT? How did you find the process?

You're retarded

45 min lads

Good luck my guy

good luck to you too
i stayed up all fucking night but im already sure i wont buy anything

How many do ya reckon END has in supply? Guess there's only a tiny tiny chance of being selected, oh well good luck yall

Compared to the amount of people entering a miniscule supply probably, I'd say you'll have a bigger chance on the snkr app

13 more min untill release in snkrs. i lost every raffle and waiting for END's.

NONE OF US WILL COP

Does END send you a notification email if you don't win?

via email yes
they say it will take 2 to 3 hours so...

REJECTED @SNKRS, feelsbadman

iktf
may the END gods be with us

feelsbadman i got rejected from 4 diff sites already but i havent heard anything from snrks and end

SNKRS REJECTED ME ARRRGGHHHHHH

END IS SENDING THEM OUT

nice, congrats desu. reselling or keeping them yourself?

IT ISNT MINE BUT BY THE LOOKS OF IT ALL W'S HAVE BEEN SENT

grats how much u reselling m?
and where mi damn notification

i want to die

Does sneakrs say anything for you guys? What happens if you loose win?

check your email

>off kike

This meme was stale a year ago

>thinking that im buying it to wear it

lmao@urlife

REEEEEEEE ONLY L’s

ALSO HEARD IT SAT ON OFFWHITE SITE FOR 10 mins

>being so poor you have to flip fucking tennis shoes to make ends meet

Lul, it's actually on their site. Imagine being stupid enough not to even check their own site, fuck. Still nothing from END but not expecting to get a pair

Well that's a L from END

>literaly missing out on free 900 dollars by doing 5 minutes of work
I know larping that you are so rich that missing out on 5 minutes of work is one thing but hating money OH NONO NONO
*INHALES*

how is it 5mins of work when you didnt even make the money?
you're literally trying to make a claim thats the same as old ppl playing the lottery.
you get nothing brokeboi

>get email that you didnt win
Man selling would be the 4 minutes of work of that 5 minutes, that 1 minute would be just clicking "enter raffle" with your email LMAO but i see you lack the brain capacity to understand that
What more do you want me to explain little babyboy?

again its not 5 mins of work. even lets say u got the item
the time and effort you put in to list the item on preferred website. taking pictures and then waiting for buyer who isn't going to chargeback on you. after you spend time shipping the item
again you get nothing

>off-white

yuck

>take pictures
30 seconds with 3 angles
10 seconds to wrote your name
lol if you have a brain you know you can just record things on your way, post office is literally 20 seconds from my house otherwise you can just send your stuff to stockx/klekt and decide not to list it anywhere in that case you can even skip the pictures part and chatgeback part

Hypebeasts who actually like off white, get off my board. Only the off white blazers and air max 97s looked any good.

they never released it on their site before, that's why.