Lacoste?

how does Veeky Forums feel about lacoste

la coste is too much

maybe in the 90's

Very posh. Feel like its due for a strong comeback desu

hahahaaha

everything i've read about lacoste indicates that it's overpriced and nouveau riche as fuck, which is a shame since they used to be a really good brand

its literally just 100 usd for a polo. how is that overpriced?

there are better brands (sunspel, for instance) at a similar price point and with better quality
it's also $100 for a fucking polo, but maybe i'm just a poorfag

>literally just 100$ for a polo
>just

what are you smoking m8

>100 for a polo
Lol, and it's probably just as good as any 50 or 70 dollar polo.

chav brand

brand for international chinese/euro kids living in the states for uni that still have their parents buy their clothes for them or haven't gotten into the sneaker/streetwear rat race quite yet

pic related was the goat middle school polo brand when my mom used to take me to macys

>I be Gucci'd down, you wearing Lacoste and shit

can a brand ever recover from this?

Lacoste was the epitome of old money.

Then the brand stopped making quality polos and kept the pricepoint high.

It's too bad because it is still the quintessential polo.

got some lacoste boxer briefs with a gift card i had. they're not bad desu

I bought a thin sweater earlier that was made in china and thin as fuck. I will probably never buy from this shit brand again.

I was gonna post that, fellow memerap listener.

Im lacosteintolerant

>literally just a polo that you could buy anywhere at any store, except this one has a different normie meme logo
You wearing lacoste and shit (bitch)

i think lacoste has just been memed too much. their clothes are actually good quality but the soundcloud rappers basically decide whats Veeky Forums now

The endangered animal gimmick is cute, like only making 30 of one kind because that's how many animals are left