WATCH CHECK! What are you wearing right now?

WATCH CHECK! What are you wearing right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1985-PULSAR-Y113-8129-DAY-DATE-QUARTZ-WATCH-RUNS-YELLOW-PLATED-COLOR/161056294127?hash=item257fb404ef:g:8MsAAOxy1klRZucy
ebay.com/itm/Seiko-5-Vintage-Automatic-Day-Date-Mens-Gold-Plated-Japan-Made-Watch-1970s-R917/273069815252?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=2&asc=49917&meid=670207fad22d4ea69374c0c882a82c53&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=273094070759&itm=273069815252&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
ebay.com/itm/Mens-Timex-Quartz-Two-Tone-Watch-with-Day-Date/253199535435?rt=nc&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=49917&meid=cdadca9d93a44c23b6d2be86cb25a952&pid=100005&rk=5&rkt=6&sd=361827857917&itm=253199535435&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(checked)

My SKX007.

My first mechanical watch, SKX013 with a Strapcode bracelet. Got it from Long Island Watches yesterday.

I got a lg style on my skele wrist

watch goes above bone, kids
lrn2adult
inb4 nato on a 5 flames

This guy just doesn't look Italian. Do you think it is a lie? He claims to be descended from aristocracy but lives in an apartment in New Jersey.

He's clearly living a lie but the brand that he built up around himself is hilarious.

I saw some early vids after watching the Charlie Luxury vids as a laugh. The Urban Gent fellow would talk about having his most expensive watches in a safe in another country. Meanwhile he's wearing some less expensive watches and reviewig Orient and Squale stuff.

Not the worst and I don't hold it against him but he should have gone full tilt like Charlie or not bothered. Then again Charlie went off his rocker too.

I though he was supposed to be a Britbong/Italian mix.

>Charlie Luxury
It was kind of refreshing to have someone that actually owns and is knowledgeable about luxury timepieces tell it like it is. The swearing was too much though.

The Urban Gent does very comfy videos but it would be better if he stepped up his watch game and got into some more obscure but high end watches?

I tend to believe it. Having aristocratic ancestry doesnt mean money necesarily.

Also the pocket watch he showed as inherited was pretty consistent with the story. Also his trips to the UK look consistent, although a bit cliche (Jermin Street, Fortnum & Mason...).

Who cares anyway.

It's funny seeing an unnatractive man with probably not much money in a past life try and cash in on his family heritage and present this 'classy powerful gentleman' image that would make him a laughing stock among actual rich and powerful people for whom a Rolex is just a watch.

Who is Charlie Luxury? I can't find anything.

Its Archie Luxury actually. Try at Youtube.

CITIZEN WATCH, FULL ROSS

'Ane'

Raketa Copernicus. A bit of an impulse acquisition but I love it now.

fucking christ that guy is an insufferable faggot
how does anyone watch those videos and not cringe

>SQUAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLEEEEE

Screw you dad, I do what I want.

how does this guy have symmetric boils or whatever they are near his temples

Any advice for breaking in a brand new leather band?

Rolex squad

Ha, I'm an idiot. Thanks for the save user.
All true, some of the videos where he tones it down a little are extremely informative as he actually owns the timpieces of which he is speaking. He genuinely does know a great deal from experience with top tier gear.
Frankenstein mode
>'classy powerful gentleman' image
where's that photo of his outdoors in his bathrobe looking like Fredo from the Godfather?

Seriously though, the guy does comfy videos and is very likeable. You just can't do multiple videos where you make a point of saying it isn't done to talk about one's aristocratic ancestry. Either go full tilt with it or don't bother?

Where can I buy that watch?

>photo of his outdoors in his bathrobe looking like Fredo from the Godfather?
bump

>RESPECT THE HORNS FAGGGOOOTTTTTTT

say that to my face nigger
go ahead
say it

>comfy videos
>is very likeable

ur opinions r shit m8

im actually genuinely surprised desu
i had no idea there were people that were actually capable of watching his videos and not necking themselves within minutes
im not kidding

It's skx023. A SNZF17 has a better water resist rating and a better movement(made in japan). My 7s26 loses like a minute per day. The lume fucking sucks and that's about it.

I copped from longislandwatch

ur reaction images are shittier than ur opinions m80

Why the fuck do you wear a watch? It's 2018—you have a phone for God's sake.

The SKX023 is a discontinued model, but Filipino sellers on eBay seem to heave a steady supply of used/refurbished ones. That's where I got mine.

Fist time asked this. You got me user.

ah, so a pocket watch then.

very modern of you user

>Why the fuck do you wear a watch? It's 2018—you have a phone for God's sake.
>iphone
>believing in God
why do yew even have an camera because the iphone has a camera Wakanda for4ever#

A cheap Invicta with a crack on the face and it's an hour behind

Tissot

Participating in a study today, so can't wear a watch but the movement tracker they gave me do today is pretty cool

house arrest

I’ve seen those before, senpai you’re under house arrest.

for old men and people people who wanna look like theyre in their 50s, yeah

First automatic. I'm in love.

holy fuck. model?

Frederique Constant

Bambino V3. Got it for 50% off MSRP on Amazon.

Tell me I'm funny please

Steinhart Ocean One w/green bezel

Yes, but looks aren't everything.

Noice.
I've been meaning to get a Steinhart. Are they worth the money?

>i dont like your pictures
user pls no
no one has hurt me like this before

Nah boys turned it in a couple of hours ago, just had it for 8 hours today

Yeah, I really like mine, and aside from my Seiko Monster it's the only watch I wear.

10/10

He comes across as incredibly phony. I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the things that he says about himself in his vids are just made up. Like it seems totally likely that he doesn't even have a wife. Didn't he do a video once where he reviewed his "wife's collection," and it was just a bunch of men's watches, some of which were featured in some of his previous videos where he said they were his own?

Fuck that is gorgeous

back at it again with the shit circa 2012 reaction images collection m80

wow. i understand why people buy these

>Sub with GMT bezel

Thinking about buying one of these. Did you just buy it off ebay from one of those Russian sellers? Was it easy to modify at home? How does it run?

I bought the watch from meranom, seiko bezel off ebay, and eulit perlon strap on amazon. it can be bitch to get the original bezel off without damaging the finish so you'll need a bezel tool off amazon. My first 420 was 30-40 seconds off, the last two 710s including the one in the pic were about 6-8 seconds off I believe.

SKX007

front page of r/watches has this same watch. is it you?

and no i don't browse reddit.

Hey yeah - "My wifey is borrowing my ... today."
All in all he's fine but for all I know he's a professional dog walker who's real name is Murray Weinstein. That's cool and everything but how deal does the rabbit hole go?

Wearing a vintage one today.

What the fuck is going on here?

THE RAT

>>photo of his outdoors in his bathrobe looking like Fredo from the Godfather?
>bump
>bump

vratislava conceptum heritage chrono (polish microbrand mechaquartz)

Interesting design really like the dial

Q
T

:)

Does anybody know a watch like this for less than $250? Love this watch and this brand but not ready to drop $1,400 yet.

One thing I love about it is the slim bezel.

What watch should I get with a roughly $200 budget?

Orient Bambino. There are four different generations to choose from and you'll have money left over to get a better strap.

get a field watch. lots of options in that price range.
it's a timeless style and you can wear it in all settings other than formal.

It's just a slightly redesigned Poljot 3133 (see )

An Accurist, just got it today

No, I don’t use reddit either I think it’s too much of an echo chamber

you're welcome ;)

I have read the inserts are the same size. So swapping them is not something impossible.

Idk it's rly dark lol

What watch is this and where can I get one?

shortass hands tho

there are hundreds of fucking companies that make this style of watch, just find a decent company\

ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1985-PULSAR-Y113-8129-DAY-DATE-QUARTZ-WATCH-RUNS-YELLOW-PLATED-COLOR/161056294127?hash=item257fb404ef:g:8MsAAOxy1klRZucy

ebay.com/itm/Seiko-5-Vintage-Automatic-Day-Date-Mens-Gold-Plated-Japan-Made-Watch-1970s-R917/273069815252?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=2&asc=49917&meid=670207fad22d4ea69374c0c882a82c53&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=273094070759&itm=273069815252&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

ebay.com/itm/Mens-Timex-Quartz-Two-Tone-Watch-with-Day-Date/253199535435?rt=nc&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=49917&meid=cdadca9d93a44c23b6d2be86cb25a952&pid=100005&rk=5&rkt=6&sd=361827857917&itm=253199535435&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Such a fucking larper

pretty neat user.

moon meme