Could Peep have been as stylish without the tatoos...

Could Peep have been as stylish without the tatoos? What does Veeky Forums think someone has to do to achieve this level without the tats?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ubAet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU ARE PATHETIC —STOP "SPAMMING" Veeky Forums WITH THIS DRIVEL.

yeah probably. prolly without fentanyl also

no

He was wearing too many things at once. I mean we get that he is 6 feet under but maybe take 1 or 2 layers off

Why is this guy still relevant? I didn't even know he existed until he died.

new music came out recently, but i just like him

Why did Fantano have to kill him

the melon man invested too much on kendrick being the guy to change the game this time

peep looks like shaggy from scooby doo if shaggy did a shit ton of heroin and xannys

tattoos are for degenerates,
the greatest rockstars don't have tattoos

he would look pretty average the tattoos are what made him stand out

shaggy probably did do a shitton of heroin and xanys, they lived in a fucking van dude

No. Even without the tats, there's the gross neckbeard, greasy looking soyboy hair, and just overall dirty, trashy outfits. He was like Post Malone Lite.

go back in ur time machine normie

>stylish
He looks like a fucking retard. You're probably retarded too.
Children, please, don't do this to yourselves.

No, Peep wouldn't have been as stylish without the tattoos. The tattoos was a part of his "grunge" inspired aesthetic and made him stand out.

Any (unironic) tips on how dress like Peep?

pic unrelated

Have a fucking A grade smile

squint eyes, laugh with your entire face, and don't clench your teeth.

uhm calling lil peep stylish is the worst thing ive ever heard

why? he definetly is not handsome, but has his own style that makes him look good. he even modeled for a while

I have dental braces, so hopefully I'll get a somewhat good looking smile once I get them off.

Shaggy is a pot head

And maybe an acid consumer also

Why to ruin such a good looking face with those retard ass tattoos

male version of an art hoe but even less whiny and bitchy

even more*

what a massive looking retard

no u

he does not look that massive desu

Fashion icon. Ahead of his time and was attractive and he knew it. Regardless of the tattoos, he still would've been the same.

He was not attractive tho. his style carried him

maybe not conventionally, but he was a cutie

Funny, because I don't remember conspicuous tattoos being part of the grunge aesthetic.

man i miss peep. what an icon. he created a lot of timeless and beautiful work

he was one of the few that i think looked better with his tattoos than without, but he was already a pretty attractive person. a fashion icon and an icon in the underground music scene, its sad how self aware he was about dying young. rip

Have to disagree with you there, I believe he was very attractive.

>conspicuous
Yeah, I'm an idiot. Poor choice of words

he was fantastic musically and was doing something new and refreshing.

his he was incredibly influential and did what he wanted/wore what he wanted and made it work, basically what you're supposed to do with fashion.

he died an icon and will be missed terribly.

i want to respect that smile

protect* not "respect"
i'm an actual autist

>implying that in 20 years time more people won't have tattoos now than those who dont'.

Honestly having a nice smile and nice eyes, is like half the battle for looking good, if you have them people can kinda let the other shit slide...to an extent, but the statement still stands.

lol
take lou reed for example he had no tattoos but he was a heroin addict that crossdressed and had sex with trannys

if you think tattoos are more degenerate than that you are delusional

he is definitely handsome, u seen that jawline bro

Old Shaggy prolly smoked like a broke stove. And dropped acid after they solved a big mystery

2018 Shaggy prolly popped a xanny daily, and
ALSO broke out the heroin for those big mystery busts

shaggy could not drop acid, do you see how scared of everything and paranoid he is? He'd fuckin die, unless he is on acid the entire show.

>unless he is on acid the entire show.
I swear i thought of that reading through ur post.

It would make a lot of sense tb h haha

peepspo

Fenthany Nyltano here, the internet’s deadliest music nerd

We couldn't protect that smile...

got any more?

yeah, here you go: imgur.com/a/ubAet

thanks

My cousin with downs syndrome looks like she has more going on up there than this dead faggot. People who get face tattoos probably burn in hell for an eternity since they ruined what god gave them, so at least that's a laugh.

(you)

Projection much? I'm mocking an attention whore, so if you disagree with me that makes you the attention whore. So I'll satiate your request for a (you)

fuck off retard

Well considering tattoos and low IQ go together like peas in a pod, it's really not the look people with taste go for. White trash and insecure plebs get tattoos

How was he an attention whore? Enlighten me

>People who get face tattoos probably burn in hell for an eternity since they ruined what god gave them

bait

The melon did the same with the bloke from linkin park

No imagination

melon is the grim reaper confirmed

>only smart people can have taste

highly doubt what some indians on Veeky Forums thought of him mattered to him much

>rockstars
>great
kek

>implying someone gives a shit

so this guy killed himself as a publicity stunt right

Peep was handsome af and I'm not even a homo. I mis him

i wish it was a publicity stunt. he was cremated

I didn't say he didn't die