Post clothing from another culture or time that you want to culturally appropriate

Post clothing from another culture or time that you want to culturally appropriate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eMKib-e6KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've always been fond of these braided Nebuchadnezzar beards. Disregard the penis hat.

Seriously wish I could wear this without being bashed.

surgical masks. they are so useful too cant believe west hasnt adopted them yet.

My man just wear a white one instead of this faggy salmon colored shit.

bleh

Shit quality photo, but I want Napoleon's jacket

only for Corsicans my friend

You can buy this shit at Walmart dawg. It’s nots some super secret Asian thing.

pleb tier

late 18th c incroyables for me. galliano had a collection inspired by them

Pakols are fucking sick

>those terrible beards

the bottom left dude looks fucking awesome.

Budenovka caps have been used by russians forever and you can totally appropriate them

100%this

minus the sillyass wigs

no. they were designed in 1917 after historical russian helmet designs

This just looks so comfortable

Go back like 100 years from this, make those shorts into pants, then get rid of wigs. That's the true god tier.

He means he wants it to be socially acceptable for a white guy to wear one.

>like 100 years
Underage gtfo

pretty dope, digging the grey/blue suit, but french aesthetics at around that time and especially a couple decades earlier were god tier

He's not worried about the color, he's worried about hate crimes

Guy next to kennedy

I just want comfy tunics with belts worn on the outside back. It should replace t-shirt and jeans as the standard basic outfit.

I wouldn't mind user.

My dad has one of those hats when he went to Afghanistan.
Sadly I believe it's lost.

Unironically.

I always liked the style of the Native Americans who wore a hybrid of western and traditional garb.

Because we don't lie about our pollution statistics to the point that the public can't breathe the air without instantly getting ill

Based antisemitic ethnonationalists
Apartheid and balkanisation when?

I know it's weeb as fuck, but I just want some lite comfy cotton clothing to wear around the house. I don't go outside anyway.

We should just give black people the South on the condition that they have to live there. That seems fair to me.

My dude, if you don't go outside, wear whatever the fuck you want. Or walk around naked and rub your ass cheeks all over everything. That's what I do. Dogs go nuts when people bring them into my house.

>tfw you will never be apart of a civil rights era black nationalist movement and black nationalism now is just trash.

Do people actually say cultural appropriation out loud? Lmao cringe

>Clearly didn't undestand the implied multilayered quasi-sarcastic meta-irony intended by my post.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

Sukarno

bad ass

I have a red one of these, but sadly the sleeves are made for chopstick arms and not swedish peasant arms.

I love traditional European clothes, they look really good

I met an old guy who wears one of these hats and it’s look out of place with a polyester raincoat and blue jeans... I’ll admit that I like the hat

What..? I see no relevance between this and what I said. Stop being a crybaby because I expanded on another opinion WITH MY OWN OPINION. I know, it sucks when you come to a board all about everyone's opinions and (what are the odds) there are some different ones. Grow up and stop name calling or you can just go back in the corner, because clearly you are mentally underage if you can't.

>bosmer irl
jesus fuck

It's okay Broomhilda. I appreciate a strong farm woman that I can milk for dairy products if the heifer drops dead.

I meant you have no grasp of historical time line like some child who just equates all old looking things '100 years ago'. This is serious stuff, kid

w2c the shirt?

Have people really still not learned the difference between Muslims and Sikhs?

>Serious stuff
I assumed it was around 1700's, apparently (if the costumes are even accurate) this was set in the 1770's.
I am right, albeit a general answer or not.
I much prefer early 1600's style clothing compared to late 1770's.. which I thought was 1730's or so considering the middle 1700's fashion all blended to me (1720-1780)

Guns as accessory when?

Those hats can bugger off as well

what type of gas are they wearing? i cant see it

nitrogen mostly.

>pools closed

I really wish they were their hair, not hats

get fucked fatty swedecunt

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

If I saw a guy wearing any of these outfits on the street, I would rape them on the spot.

lost

Sadly, no

I fuckin hate Muslims and love Sikh's so it bums me out when Sikh's get shit

copped this in Jordan

youtube.com/watch?v=2eMKib-e6KQ

The long shirt

Comfy-Core

shidd got more pic

Who are those faggots