[MAXIMUM FUCCBOI-CORE UNLEASHED]

[MAXIMUM FUCCBOI-CORE UNLEASHED]

nice, i was thinking about getting the Zippo too, is it of quality?

>Veloster
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is that a Veloster?

Better than your bus pass.

neither of them said it was bad but it's funny to see you be that insecure about your car :^)

I own 4 cars none of which are anywhere near veloster levels of queer

regular zippo quality which is decent

>your average front wheel drive user

lmao

looooooooool

Front wheel drive is actually superior

I have 100 jet skis

How do dumb people get rich enough to afford this?

I went to university, I have a masters degree, I'm working as a trainee petroleum engineer and I can barely afford a one bed apartment and an entry level car.

Yet I see people younger than me (I'm 25) who have a sports car and live in cosy pads. I don't believe their parents would just hand over 60k, yet I struggle to understand why an employer would hire a high school dropout.

Because guys who "do it all right" usually dont became rich.
If you want sports car you should only now how to make money, not that shit your learn at uni.

Absolutely this.

Also, never have kids. The world is overpopulated already, and having a child is incredibly expensive. Use a fucking condom, forever, or better yet, be a homosexual.

When you're 30 and only have yourself to be responsible for, suddenly a new sportscar is within your reach, instead of the fleet of minivans you would have to buy had you had kids.

you're the reason the country is full of shitskins

From the people I work with I can tell you it's debt.
In America at least you can get a loan for anything and any reason you can think of. One person I work with has around 20k in credit card debt on top of a 70k car loan on top of everything else. The short answer is people who buy that shit either get money from the heir parents or they go massively in debt to look rich.

The shitskins only give the white nationalists a platform upon which to take their racism more mainstream. There are officially more brown people than white people in the U.S. now, yet they still managed to end up with a KKK-sympathizing Commander-In-Chief.

lol
no

trash like you belongs to

this car looks girlish

It's by paying those luxuries off with loans that are too high for their income. I worked in a factory for 4 months and all the young teens did it, fucking retards.

Lol
yes

can't tell if bait or gay

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

congrats on owning a shitty litte hatchback

The pure jealousy itt is astounding.

you'll never get rich working for someone else. the business owner always reaps the majority of the profits.

did you know for most businesses, an employee is considered productive if they are making 3x their salary for their company?

LOL DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID

>veloshitter
>sports car
Pick one

>lose control of drive wheels in rwd = you're only fucked if you don't know what you're doing
>lose control of drive wheels in fwd = fucked either way, understeerintotree.jpeg
Fwd is for cucks

Lmao just buy that shit off taobao
Giving shekels to jebbia is the mark of a good goy