Who /bigdick/ here? 7.5 here

Who /bigdick/ here? 7.5 here.
It's great, but I'm new to fashion and not sure how it fits. Wearing baggy pants is a faux pas, but is showing a big thick bulge in slim fit equally unacceptable?

Btw this is not a picture of me. Just an illustration of a fit I couldn't wear:

I have a huge erect penis but small flaccid penis. I'm a classic grower not a shower.
Can't say I know this feel unless I walk around with an erection

Yeah I used to be that way when I was 16-17 but 18-19 it grew an inch and the flaccid size became fucking massive.

Same senpai. Feels good.

If your dick is bigger than 6, can I get a survey of how you carried it when you were growing? I have a hypothesis that if you let it hang, it gets more blood which stretches it out and builds more blood vessels. I never wore tight underwear that raised it upwards or sideways, always cotton boxers and baggy sweatpants/jeans/shorts.

I actually always assumed I was small until I got a serious gf who I was having regular sex with.
She kept telling me how big I am and how good I feel and it was the first time in my life I realized I'm actually really big.
She doesn't like giving my blowjobs because he says I'm too to go deep. Probably the single most important moment of my life because I've been confident as fuck ever since

>He says
Yikes.

likelihood your penis grew a inch by 18-19 is highly unlikely. you probably just lost weight and your blood flow corrected its self giving you proper boners finally.

i think your full of shit you probably measure from your gooch.

I went from 6.4 at 16 to 7.0 at 18 to 7.5 at 19. Didn't lose any weight between 18 and 19.

Kek.

You know what I meant

>She kept telling me how big I am and how good I feel
She's just being nice.

Mine is 16cm at its biggest but small when not erect. Is 16cm average? Didnt measure grith but I think its average as well not small at least.

I wouldn't call 7.5 big, necessarily. It's definitely adequate
t. just barely 7

>7.5

16cm is average girth youre doing ok. 18 is average length

>16cm is average girth
that's like 99.5th percentile, buddy

Subtle

7.5 X 6.25 here when erect. Usually about 4.5 X 4.5 when flaccid.
Just wear whatever, who cares

tuck it, faggot.

>Wearing baggy pants is a faux
Do you live under a rock?

wear a dickprint proudly as an accessory to your fit

Big dick reporting in

There's no better feeling when you catch someone admiring

>admiring
Lol. They probably just look that your pants are too tight