Another day, Another [spoiler] Jordans Thread [/spoiler]

Another day, Another [spoiler] Jordans Thread [/spoiler] .

Name your most beloved, most hated, judge others etc. Just don't be that one guy says "none. they all suck. go buy some xxxxxx"

Other urls found in this thread:

flightclub.com/air-jordans/air-jordan-12
youtube.com/watch?v=39nNRQ1gR3c
flightclub.com/air-jordans.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't know jack shit about jordans, but i'll give my blind opinion. Top left is the best by far, kind of has a nice aesthetic or a cola sort of vibe. top middle looks great, but a bit too flashy for me personnally. Top right looks like a standard shoe, minus the lace holders which are sweet. Middle left is lame, basically just the same as the top right without the holders. Middle right is garbage. Bottom left looks pretty sweet, though I don't like the triple lines of different colors & shades. Bottom middle looks like it would be good in different colours, but is ugly as hell in the ones posted by op. Last ones are shit.

you either have to be a manchild or black to wear basketball shoes as casual wear.

Why would i care about a brand that is owned by Nike. The worst footwear maker in the game, only niggers like the shit they make.

Honestly, the 1s, the 13s and the 12s will always do it for me. All the other ones have too much small details that put me off.

Decent taste, shit formatting.

virgins here

3s, 4s, 1s, and 5s are the only wearable pairs that dont look like overdesigned piles of shit. Debate me

>I like a shitty shoe cause it has a number naminf scheme.

The 3s are the cleanest out of there and the 1s

The 1s and 3s are the best by a longshot, but 12s do look nice if you get them in just black and white (the master is one of my favorites). Y'all forgetting the 2s in that image though. That was among the best

my man

I was impressed the first time I saw 2's in person.

this. the only reason the twos hadn't caught on was because Jordan himself didn't play very long in them, and they weren't really distinctive enough to attract a large audience. As a basketball player growing up though, these were probably the best shoes (not just Jordans, but shoes in general) for on court.

2s are ass fym l

> 12s
> Overdesigned
The 12s are as simple as you can get. Most of the colour ways are all single-tone, and there aren't any tacky gimmicks like the lace-crowns in 4s, the couch-print in the 13s, or the ugly carbon fibre in the 11s.

(you)

I only have a pair of high 1's for everyday streetwear, don't care about any others.

>americans

w2c red black white 1s

I bought these Jordan Executives at a Footlocker on a whim while on holiday in Italy (I'm not really a Jordans person) but they don't seem to exist back home in Australia and they've been taken off the European Nike websites. Does this mean they're just limited edition, or were they a commercial flop bad enough for Nike to scratch them from the records?

The 1's are the only Jordan's I'd ever buy. Right now I've got these

Every pair after 13 is garbage. And some of the ones before then only look good in certain colorways. The 1's aren't my favorite, but I can see why people would like them. 2's are dad tier, along with the 9's, 10's, 12's, and the 13's to some extent. I'd put certain colorways of the 3's in this group as well.
My favorites are the 5's, 11's, 7's and 8's, and the Son of Mars (pictured) mainly because of how versatile they are with so many colorways. They have a lot of character to them which improves with certain colors.
Runner ups include the 4's and 6's

pretty sure those are fake yo

1s are the only ones I'd wear casually (I own dark blue on white lows).4,5,6 I like the style but couldn't wear myself. 7 is peak Jordan as a bball player and I have fond memories of watching that final series.

1s, 3s, 4s, 5s and 6s (all depending on colorway) are my favorites that I'd wear just to go out.

Picked up the black cement 3s and the bred toe 1s in February and looking forward to Marchs drops

This is why Nike makes so much money off retards, all they do is market these clunky, bulky dad shoes as "basketball technologies" + "famous player name" and all of a sudden its "oh god i love their sneakers".

Please give me a fucking break, only niggers, spics and other minorites like these shit made 3rd world produced shoes

I' s - Shit shoe. Idgaf if they're the first Jordan's. They were a last minute effort to get MJ to sign with Nike. Shoe is a ripoff takedown model Dunk with less comfort. They were so bad MJ broke his foot in them and missed the 84 Olympics.

II's - OGs are the most effay Jordan's, being made in Italy with top tier materials.

IIIs - Babbys first Jordan. Modern iterations are way too bulky and look like skater shoes.

IVs- Great design. Compliments most fits. Great blend of subtle and flashy.

Vs - Best Jordan ever. Subtle as fuck with the tongue covered, loud with it exposed. First with a translucent sole and entirely bespoke design.

VI- props for being the first Jordan with no protective toe rand. Unique, albeit loud design. Major points for the hidden 23s throughout the design.

VII- poor man's VI

VIII - Kiddy Jordan

IX- Great silhouette, cheaply made. Obviously not made for hooping as MJ was "retired"

X- lazy design.

XI- Overrated as fuck. Used to be cool before they dropped 15 colorways a year.

XII- Well thought out design. Rising sun theme works well.

XIII- Catpaw sole and ankle Hologram and reflective Mesh make these too loud for casual wear but great shoe in itself.

XIV- more subtle and less often seen than the XIII. Far better candidate for casual wear. Not a fan of the ribbed upper versions.

XV- most effay Jordan of all time. These were so ahead of their time it's not funny. Had these come out in 2016 by tag or yoji, they would be hailed as the most progressive thing ever. Pure fashion over function. Criminally underrated shoe.

XVI- my personal favorite design. The oncourt/offcourt theme with the removable gaiter is more than a gimmick. So many details in this design and the jumpman branding is almost non existent. 10/10

After that I don't really care enough to rate. 17s were cool enough at the time, 18s and beyond are pure trash.

did u kno that its ok for people to like things that you dont like (:

By all means enjoy your wack ass dad shoes, wont stop me from saying the truth. Now go walk around in the 200+ jordans you paid for whike Nike pays 30 bucks to make them.

are you correct that it costs nothing to make these piece of clothing that are sold at a hiked up price to consumers? absolutely

but thats the case with all fashion.

if thats the truth you seek to push, then by all means have fun spamming every single thread on this board. but if your so called "truth" is just you calling them "wack dad shoes", im not quite sure you even understand what dad shoes are. nike monarchs, balenciaga triple s, yeezy boost 700 are example of dad shoes. the jordans being discussed arent very dad-shoe at all. but carry on, you do as you will

Not him, but I was the first one in this thread to call some of the sneakers "dad shoes". I called them that because you usually see older black men (usually dads) wear those models, especially with baggy jeans and whatnot. It's exaggerated with their bigger feet, which makes the shoes look even more like giant cruise ships. My dad and I have both owned a pair of 12's and they looked so much better on me because of how how small my feet are (size 9, US) compared to his. And I still found them to be too boat-like.

pretty much all of the ones you posted op. they are the most well known for a reason, though the 2s like some say aren't as terrible as some people make them out to be. the 17s are also decent

Is: looks great, plays terribly. Best model for casual wear by far, and looks good in pretty much all colorways.

IIs: super underrated. Of the sleekest and cleanest designs in the Jordan Brand. Feels like a luxury product, but not really sporty in the way the other jordans are.

IIIs: The rise Tinker Hadfield. They used to be the best Jordans that would earn you the most universal appreciation at the time, but are now percieved as kind of childish and hype-oriented nowdays.

VIs: The best one. Great on court, great for casual wear. Flashy while also subtle, with spectacular colorways, and unlike the 3s still looks appropriate in the modern era.

V: Most people love them, but I have a personal grudge. Not a fan of the sharper-cut design that makes it stand out from other jordans. Flames are overkill desu.

VIs: Yuck. This was by far most popular Jordans for hockey players in Canada, probably due to the "colder" colorways. Less common anywhere else in the world as the holes look kind of trash.

Skipping the ones that people know are bad

XIs: Super overrated. Awkward design and colorways, and the carbon fiber looks super tacky.

XIIs: God tier Jordans. Rising sun design worked extremely well. Similar to the 1s in that they are good for casual wear but suck on court. They almost feel like avant-garde dress shoes, which puts off a lot of people but I have a soft spot for.

XIIIs: The Air Jordan with the most divided opinions. I personally love it, and think the "couch"-panther print looks dope, but will cost you some street-cred for a lot of people who find them absolutely disgusting. Are either great or terrible on court depending on your foot-work. Don't buy these unless you are a straight-footer.

cock

I bought 3's in 2011 and they're still one of my favorite pairs of shoes

Finally some common sense here. Bless you

> uses racial slurs and makes fun of minorities
> against 3rd world production off-shoring

pick one. otherwise its obvious you are just a cynical wannabe rebel-with a cause without any true motive.

kek. Looks like they didn't get the memo from OP.
>Just don't be that one guy says "none. they all suck. go buy some xxxxxx"

inb4 >t. soyboy

>Bottom middle looks like it would be good in different colours
That's the Jordan XII. If you wanna see other colorways, you can look here: flightclub.com/air-jordans/air-jordan-12

Need me some Black Cement 3's and Chicago 1's.

not the guy you are replying to, but the 12s are the fucking bomb in black and white.

>Jordans
Are you a nigger?

Thoughts on the Sneaker Shopping series?

youtube.com/watch?v=39nNRQ1gR3c

bomp

all cringe

Normie shit (as is all of Complex's work, even Hot Ones). But it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

what is the best shoe of all time and why is it the 12s?

Taxi is the only good colorway on the 12's.

Get this nigger shit thread out of my Veeky Forums

bump

bump.

I'll be the one to say it, I think the Off-White 1's are pretty class.

Copped these the other day. Too lazy to get off the couch because I'm stoned. That's how I wear my shoelaces, idgaf.

The faggots hating on Jordans need to be exterminated.

Lol they sell jordans at walmart. Fuck outta here with your poor people shit.

>Fuck poor people lmao

FUCK you

>color ways

Those look like absolute shit. Did you get those off a street cart in Taiwan?

These are essentially the budget version of the Jordan 7's lmao

Jordans are probably the most dangerous shoes you can wear. I rocked a pair of Cherry 13s back in highschool but got jumped about a month after I bought them. Then I got gifted another pair of Cherry 13s during my gf & Is anniversary a few years later, but got jumped for them again when I was on the subway.

Moral of the story:
As a skinny white man: you can collect Jordans, but you can't wear Jordans.

We need more posts like these. They are fun to read unlike the retarded conspiracy theorists in this thread who think they can change someones mind by saying "hurrrr Nike is bad because they are good at marketing hurrrrr"

1 = 5/5
3 = 5/5
4 = 4/5
5 = 3/5
6 = 2/5
11 = 3/5
12 = 4/5
13 = 3.5/5

i love you

>unlike the retarded conspiracy theorists in this thread who think they can change someones mind by saying "hurrrr Nike is bad because they are good at marketing hurrrrr"
Don't forget the racist ones who'd refuse to wear Jordans because of "niggers" or some other racist shit like that.

Protip: Don't wear sneakers that can be heavily associated with street gangs (Nike Cortez and Jordans) or wear sneakers with a distinct colorway matching with gang colors (red, blue, etc).

or just dont wear shoes associated with niggers

White dudes go nigger this nigger that, but real talk I really think at the bottom of their hearts they're jealous of how fun and varied literally any other culture is.
Lmao like okay keep wearing your jcrew killshots to get coffee with stephanie from work.

NIGGER SHOES

>all of these plebs hating on 6s

literally the best jordans shut up losers

I want to go start buying Jordans, I've always liked them but never felt like dropping so much money on a pair of sneakers. What's a reliable website to buy them from?

I hate when girls wear them though, they look masculine as fuck

I'll give my opinions on some of them too

1: Shit, look
2: BE
3. One of my favorites, even if a little played out
4-6: probably the best ones, depending on colorway
7:okay but nothing special
8-10: mediocre
11: tacky but can be nice
12-13: really nice
anything after 13: shit tier

they're one of my favorites too. Hard to go wrong with them. I think all of the first 13 Js are nice except for 1 and 8, though

the best looking jordan

are any of the ones after 13 not terrible?

What's with Mexican girls and Js?

He was the first famous regular hypebeast user.

How do you guys feel about foams?

I wish AF1s were still considered fresh, they're one of my favorite sneakers

I'd say get a 12 in one colour. PSNY is obviously the best (grey version) but otherwise the black styles are nice. I kinda liked the french blue on foot, the white leather ages nicely.

>Used to be cool before they dropped 15 colorways a year.
>muh exclusivity wWEHHHH;-;
disregarded opinion when you mentioned this

uh mods??

why is this thread not deleted

if i recall correctly this is an imageboard devoted to fashion not ghettowear

t. virgin

Dude def get yourself a pair with the swtichable swooshes they come in black and white.
>black kid bullied you in highschool?

t. projection
sorry bruh my tinders popping harder than ur mum pops her saggy pussy at the club tryna make ends to feed ur bitch ass

maybe your grindr is poppin

i want to sniff a cute Mexican girl's Js

Jesus christ, I want to get a pair or two but all the ones that aren't pleb tier ones available at foot locker are expensive as fuck

Best looking shoe in this entire thread. Back to r*ddit, Tren'Davion.

Man, you guys are so creative. Maybe you would actually have fashion sense if you wore stuff that actually looked nice instead of hating on stuff because black people wear them.

alt right virgin fag

what are the best Jordans and why are they the 4s?

>everyone who doesn't like my taiwanese manchild shoes is an alt right boogeyman
Neck yourself

Yeah, you're gonna need a better comeback to defeat those quads, boy

I mean they really are nigger shoes though. Even niggers will tell you they're nigger shoes.

discussion: what does everybody think of the Nike-offwhite collab?

>everyone who doesn't like my shoe is a black reddit boogeyman

you wear k-mart shoes with velco straps, or gay boat shoes to go with your gay soyboy capris.

Men who wear Jordans and Foamposites are way more alpha and get good pussy on a regular basis, plus they're way more intelligent and funny.

So is Fightclub the best place to get Jordans?

i mean, its quirky and not hideous, but i wouldnt pay more than retail for it. 99% of people who wear them are fucking retards who cant style themselves for shit

just copped some barely worn (supposedly 3x or less) DSM 1's for 130 bucks shipped off grailed

first pair of jordans

Here you go my brother:
flightclub.com/air-jordans.

Prices are still always better at retail, but despite being kind of a meme, flightclub tends to have the best prices & storage for non-used sneakers of any website.

b