Post your shoe collection right fucking now ree

Post your shoe collection right fucking now ree

Other urls found in this thread:

newbalance.com/pd/420-new-balance/WL420-SUM.html?dwvar_WL420-SUM_color=Gunmetal_with_White_and_Silver Mink#color=Gunmetal_with_White_and_Silver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a fucking weird combo
Boots and blazers?
I really wanna know how do you wear. Your shoes don't match

Usually a cord or denim jacket, striped t shirt and skinny jeans. Works well with both

What core am I

2 boots are cool, everything else is trash

College student studying 3rd year for law. Letting you know before I get trashed on for not having boots etc etc.

I am poor

Lol if i saw u wearing any of these around i would hate you immediately

/r/mfa core

Veeky Forums full of hypebeast core plebs lol

>hypebeast
>none have triple S or off white ten collection
???

Nice bond trips

Thoughts?

Wouldnt wear any of those. Check em.

Get rid of everything aside from top 2 left.

Keep V2s, CR7s and sell the rest

I can tell. Check em.

Keep Lance MTN Whites and Royals. Trash the rest.

Me/10

Id on top left shoes?

Sorry to break it to you but u got shit taste

Nothing much.

>strapped stan smiths
Go away, NOW

only good ones are sneakers on the far right, the nikes are ugly and the boots are visibly cheap tho the black ones are less bad
top two are good, the dime vans and jack purcells are decent beater material. everything else is bad
all shit
best thing you have are the reeboks, i actually kinda like the nikes though. everything else is bad to eh
embarrassing
top left and bottom right are great
i like everything but i hope you stop living in your car soon

Good collection

Y-3 Gangg

Fashion victim core

why are your shoes next to a fridge?

Got a little update on my collection this month. Since i finally have 5 pairs in rotation i feel more comfortable about not wearing them out too fast.
Got the alligator wholecuts for a really good bargain since it was the last pair.

A better picture of the wholecuts. I really enjoy how the pattern shifts from the tip to the heel. Overall i am very happy with said purchase.

Shoe shelf is in my living room, which is connected to my kitchen

trash everything but boots, rams, sfb and af1.

basic but works. embroidered shoe is cringy though

nice

versatile, not bad

meme

not bad but very dated

gaudy. screams 'young professional', the lowest life form on earth.

Not buttering my eggrolls

You know all of your shitty expensive boots all look like each other, right? Noone is gonna notice your expensive chelseas or your Ann D's

>all of that soy
jesus christ this board is dead

Getting canvas sneakers next, probably. And slip-on sandals.

Sup bbs

what kinda job do you have?

looks exactly like the collection of the type of fag to take bathroom mirror selfies with one foot on the counter and their tongue sticking out

Id on the one with yellow?

ID on bottom right, they look familiar

Don't be a meanie

Racing 1 prototype

Footwear taste of an edgy 12 year old

What are the ones all the way to the right?

Where'd you buy those shoe tree things from, or whatever they're called? Yours look different.

I would but with 32 pairs spread around the house I would have to take too many pics.

Would also like an id on the top left

burn everything but the brogues. this is the tackiest shit I've ever seen.

Two top right are fine along with the superstars, else is bad.
simply terrible investments
Reeboks are good, sk8 his are fine.
Not a bad start.
Very good start.
Very nice. Idk how I feel about the low top rafs, but very good rotation.
S
Shit opinion, kys.
cringe
I've seen worse.
I guess it depends of what you're gonna wear with all of these. Kinda surprised you don't have simple black derbies though.
Not bad.
Very nice, best ITT.
Very nice too.
The Air Maxs have one of the worst silhouette I've ever fucking seen.
Not bad.

There's a workshop in Birmingham, Al. that teaches custom shoemaking. Here's some examples from the last class.

please please please id on the NB they are exactly what I've been looking for recently. I'm so tired of bland old CPs.

what brand are those spiral zip boots?

>not recognizing a classic effay meme
Dr. Martens 1461 Black Mono

Are you living out of your car?

how to into restoring/cleaning suede shoes? My shits are dingy from wearing them to work every day.

Just sold my OW chicago 1s, what grail shoe should i cop?

Incoherent taste

What're the white Adidas trainers? I see those all the time.

Uh what. Are you talking the Stan Smiths with green, the NMD R1s with pull strap, or the plain ass common project Achilles?

black ones are onitsuka tiger ultimate 81
the two below it are mexico 66

I was pretty sure that they were that, but wanted to make sure.

Nice, I want Cortez’s
Nice ricks
I kinda like the yeezys
And that’s okay. I like the ones on the left
Breds are the only decent ones
Good taste
I’m jealous
Love them all
It’s okay
I like the blue ones
Yuck
Great
Also great very great
Gats are the only decent
Practical
Boring
Decent

Rate me faggots. Probably going to be buying some doc 1461s in both red and black for my next purchase.

Forgot pic

>Balenciaga triple s
Why man? Why?

Thanks, really happy with them. Theyre the super hard to find cortez 72

I like memes and they’re so out there and ridiculous that I find them cool. They’re unpractical as fuck though.

id on thos black adidas??
probably obvious but idk runners v well

lmao i have many of these shoes and do exactly this.

Ikea

Oh fuck this is snazzy

nosk8 fag

Hey thanks guys. I was expecting you guys to insult me lol. I recently picked up some Clark’s boat shoes. They’re dope

Got them from a thrift store for about $10, I washed them and restored them and they’ve been my go to’s

How are the Aces? Worth it as a luxury sneaker?

looks like nicolas andreas taralis boots

Tubular shadows

kek

oh god

pretty much matches mine exactly. besides the running shoes at the back since i have the one pair plus my sneakers.

I wanna puke

100% yes. Just bought them and need a wooden shoe tree. They just feel nice on feet, they just have an expensive feel to them

Why the flames though? Personal taste?

How often do you plan on wearing them? How many years you reckon you'll get from them?

How are there so many people without dress shoes in this thread, what the fuck
Do you just always wear sneakers to absolutely everything or something?

Don't think there's much you can do once they've gotten to that point.
You are supposed to regularly brush the dirt out of them with a soft bristled brush

Rick Owens spiral zip creepers, newfriends

what chelseas?

I love the scuba socks and want a pair but idk if they’ll look good, anyone got any on feet?

Finally someone with real shoes. Nice collection, tasteful use of material.

Carmina makes some wonderful shoes but it seems that you've managed to collect a good deal of their "Narco-Fashion" line. I could see some English gangsters styling around in some of these...

You need more plain oxfords, derbies, and colors unless you had the ambulance-chasing-lawyer look in mind.

My shoes were relatively cheap. If I had the money you've invested, I would definitely have a pair of Vass shoes or another pair of Tramezzas.

They're not old enough to need anything more refined than meme sneakers.

I should also mention that I've removed the gaudy Maurizi and Canali shoes (They were 20 each at goodwill), as well as the Paxtons. I've never really cared for loafers. Now I have a few pair of spade sole italian shoes in scotch grain and a pair of Brooks Brothers Allen Edmonds Walnut strand shoes for the rain ($90 new at local thrift shop).

I picked these brand new, but vintage, J&M aristocraft's up at an estate sale for $20

This is not to say that I wouldn't wear those shoes in a heartbeat (except the blue, wtf man?); it's more a matter of diversifying and investing. You should get some cheaper nice shoes like the AE's because if you scratch, dent, or leave them out of the trees at a friend's house after the rain, it matters less.

I knew a guy who wouldn't take his "nice" $600 shoes off at other people's houses because he didn't have a shoe tree. THat's no way to live.

These classic florsheims hoes were like 10 bucks.

they're model 420
newbalance.com/pd/420-new-balance/WL420-SUM.html?dwvar_WL420-SUM_color=Gunmetal_with_White_and_Silver Mink#color=Gunmetal_with_White_and_Silver Mink&width=B
don't know where to find the specific color though

not my whole collection but i just got these 2 and im pretty happy :)

>refined