Thoughts on male piercings?

Gf thought I should get a piercing like the one in pic (btw I dont dress like him), but I'm not sure.

I think it would be cool now but I feel like Id look like a faggot in a couple years. Is this effay?

I pierced my nose like that for shits about 2 years ago. Most people don't even notice I have it even though I have a loop, maybe it fits my face? Idk, I don't really think about it. I'm 25, It hasn't gotten in the way of my professional life.

I think that looks like shit
You can always try it out, if you dislike it just take it off, is really that simple

No

put it this way i expect the kind of guy that has piercings to dress exactly like your pic OP, that hat and the squinty faggot eyes id like to smash his teeth out.

fair enough, he really does have a punchable face

I say this as someone who sucks dick on the regular: people are going to assume you are gay. That's not a bad thing if you are, but I know how fragile hetero masculinity is with these things

it looks really really shitty.

Dead give away that he is gay

Mutilating one's body on purpose is akin to degeneracy. Do you want to be a degenerate?

>MUH DUHGUNWUSSY

Nice subjective pol buzzword. You should go back.

>t. degenerate
Also, I don't browse /pol, nice try though. How is degeneracy subjective? You're either a degenerate, or you're not.
I don't agree with the religion and sex before marriage thing, though, that's just a meme to me.

If it's just a small one like on the pic, OP can always just get it removed and the hole should close eventually, that's not mutilation.

Anybody that uses degenerate unironically should just kill themselves desu.

What does it even mean? It is just a word used by stuck up conservatives to discredit anything they don't understand. Why can't you just let people live their lives how they see fit?

I'm a pretty feminine guy and I think they look gay and they take away from your face instead of adding

been thinking bout getting a nose ring too. ionno

Your gf might like it, but to other people you will look like shit. But there is chance they won't notice because it's 2018 and they have seen too much garbage at this point.

99% of male piersings are shit. 70% of female piercings are shit. Don't do it, nigga.

>Letting a woman tell you to modify your face

Go ahead bro :^)

>poltard always bitches about degeneracy
>then says he isn't from pol
>but posts some sort of knight/roman soldier
>because they never were degenerate
faggot

I got small diamonds in each ear. I honestly have gotten so much more attention since I got them. I've never regretted it