How does a guy become successful on chaturbate?

How does a guy become successful on chaturbate?

Also how does a guy convince his girlfriend to let him do chaturbate or join him on chaturbate?

if youre a trap, instant success

convince your GF to camwhore, also good

I need to convince her that we'll make decent money and she'll most likely have that extra money she wants to buy this and that with. But she's so weird about even taking pictures, she only uses anime pictures most of the time.

she sounds introverted weeaboo.. thats problematic.. you gotta have the knack for camwhoring to make the $$$

tho i wouldnt mind a weeaboo GF desu.. at least you got that covered

Yea, but she watches anime and games more than pays any attention to me.

Tell her to wear a mask then.

My gf is actually getting warm to the idea after I got her a mask for the bedroom. It is possibre

You're a faggot.

That's called living the dream bud. My gf nags whenever I play vidya or watch anime alone for not even an hour.

You can do what the Russians are doing, make an account and stream recordings from other cam whores. Some of them just go on repeat every day.

My gf and I did this a few times, then we realized she did better by herself.

If you look young, like 18 or 19, you can do well jacking off for old men. Couples only do well if the girl can deepthroat and is willing to be beaten.

this

I hate it when theres a male on chaturbate. feels like im getting cucked, jacking off to fantasy cam GF

I'll greentext my chaturbate success story. It's easily replicable, since it's a niche most men aren't willing to fill:

>be me
> white guy, late 20's, very Veeky Forums, 5-day split plus cell-tech
> very little issue getting women when I go out, and you can do this too, just get cell-tech and get jacked, as one man said "abs are like unicorns for women"
> get hot GF off Tinder. This is key. The girls on Tinder are looser than the other sites, and it's likely they've had every ethnicity out there.
> Get a black buddy from the gym or wherever

K, now it's lights, camera, action, fire up the chaturbate account. You'll need some rudimentary acting skills, so will your buddy, and so will the girl. But here's how the scene looks when the chaturbate users see your cam:

1.) First it's just you and the GF, white guy and white girl. "typical", a lot of these guys will envy you because you're a jacked white dude with a hot girl, the dream.
2.) Black guy comes over, you explain he's your gym bro, you "introduce him" to your new GF
3.) This is where you start setting your big chaturbate goals. Up until now, it was just standard goals for her to kiss you, maybe for you to suck her tit, etc. Now with Tyrone over, you start getting big cash "cuck goals."

People fucking love this shit. Eventually it ends up that you're the guy who gets cucked every weekend by your black gym bro, who always fucks your new girlfriend. Sometimes you'll get repeat viewers who catch on that it's an act, but a lot of them will love it anyway, and most will be swarmed by the newcomers with fresh cash who just want to see the story progress.

Good luck on your getting cucked live goals in 2016 OP.

Cool fiction bro.

This is perfect for me I'm already a huge cuck. Th-thanks user now I just have to get Veeky Forums

Heresy

Sure.

Are you telling me you're sitting on a goldmine ?
She just need To twitch n Justin.tv the whole chaturbate with caming while playing, lewd or cosplay for tips. At first she'll be shy then, as money flows, she'll enjoy it.

>get Veeky Forums
>be a cuck

That's not how the force works

You don't actually need to be fit to do that. Quite the opposite.

This. Weaboo GF is better off on Twitch than Chaturbate. The target audience is perfect.

Problem is if she ever did do it, she wouldn't talk. She'd just sit there and game not paying any attention to the viewers.

I doubt my girlfriend would let me be in a situation like that with another girl and dude letting them fuck right in from of me while I pretend to be sad and cry.

>cell-tech shill

Do you have a good body? Lol i doubt it