Ramones vs Ozweegos?

I know it's kind of a stupid question as it's very subjective, but I just want some opinions from complete strangers before I spend anything.

ramones
ozweezgo is hypebeast trend now

You act like ramones aren't hype

Typical Veeky Forums response:
>Both item's are ugly
>Taste is not welcome here

If you're more into wearing loose fitting sports wear go for the tennis sneakers, Otherwise go for the converse ripoffs

Trends comes and goes so quickly that Ramones ain't considered meme now

I have no problem with the hype surrounding a shoe, if i like I like it

If you are seriously hesitating between ozweegos and ramones, you have a serious coherence issue with your wardrobe

Personally, I wouldn't get either. You can probably get more fun fits with the Ozweegos, but get more longevity from the Ramones. You decide what's more important. You're at risk of looking like a kid wearing oversized shoes either way.

If you hesitate, get old skools and lurk more ffs

Congratulations on being a rational human being

Response Trail > Ozweego

ramones. they're way more versatile, durable and higher quality. get them on sale, so if you don't like them you can resell on grailed without losing money.

go ann d instead user

Ramones are not intentionally ugly so I would probably go for those

ramons there made in Italy not china fuck overpriced Adidas

Best answer

won't hold value

>giving a fuck about this

Might as well be a Supreme/Yeezy faggot

Ramones are nice with rick or other similarly-proportioned pieces, but they look kinda dumb with more normal clothes. I got pic related for half price and I don't regret it because they look good with my entire wardrobe.

As far as trends/hype......I don't think a strong person would let those kinds of concerns prevent them from doing something that they want to do, especially with regards to something as trivial as shoes.

they're so fucking different how can you even compare them

get ramones, better quality and better design

Ugly fucking dad sneakers. You guys try so hard

Apples vs oranges?

Ozweegos

i cant believe people are still buying rick owens lmao

/middle-eastern immigrant core/

Both are disgustingly overpriced. At least in the ozweegos you don’t look like an actual clown. That said, the outrageous shit they push with models wearing grandpa core wool slacks and ozweegos is hilarious.

Op, depend on your on style.
I don't know your wardrobe, so I don't know which one you should implement there...

Have both in pic and ramones are overall cleaner and cooler but like user said its harder to pull it off with normal clothes, especially lighter denim

Whats the appeal of Ramones, aren't they like 600 dollars for a oversized uncomfortable all-star?

RISING STAR IS THE SUPERIOR RAFDIDAS

I legit wanna know what you see in this shoe? Please tell me you only bought it because of Raf, and don't actually believe that this shit looks good.

Ozweegos come across as childish hipster shoes to wear with cool graphic prints. Ramones can be altered for high fashion and streetwear imo

these are actually nice. I don't usually like any of these type of shoe but these actually would work with a lot

Both god-tier shoes

this isn't even a question, for me its literally the worst shoes ive ever seen vs one of the best, ozweegos are ugly as hell