/dwc/ - deepwebcore

>A style focusing in on the anti-social aspects of too-heavily consumed internet media and knowledge of or participation in dark-web community.
>Apparel often borrows the anti-social aspects from the internet “tech wear” community while emphasizing the availabiltiy and comfort of thrifted and oversized coats and track jackets, worn in ill-fitting jeans and casual pants, and dark sneakers or boots.
>Main points of focus are an anti-social public impression, agoraphobic tendencies, crass or inappropriate public activities influenced by internet communities, heavy drug use of any/multiple types, and downright federally (un)observed criminal behavior. (Drugs, Sex Trafficking, Organized violence)
>Affiliated music scenes include deep-euro industrial trance, and underground experimental hip-hop
>Places seen would include shady urban, often ethnic, markets with uncomfortably bright fluorescent lighting past midnight, a small urban PO box location with a fake ID in hand, local warehouse with various internet subculture meetups, and the notorious online presence in dark-web forums.

stop spamming this shit on my board

NO

so techwear?

fedora, video gaming shirt, cargo shorts, sneaker.
/thread

Wow, don't disrespect Final Home like that...

There are two dichotomies present in /dwc/. There’s the militant type (the articles involved can be techwear/terrowave inspired a la roofcore)

And the /basementdweller/ style which speaks for itself

Pic related is some terrorist

is this a mirror van

90s Core, nice.

bump

These cores aren't real and never will be, please stop.

i thought that was mc ride, he seems like the perfect inspo for this

grunge
tech
autism
punk
grunge
grunge
vintage
willdiesoon
grunge
terrorist
skinhead
2000's
grunge
goth
goth

Guys, this ''core'' you're referencing are all just goth and grunge styles. You fucking nerds need to get a life

/dwc/ encompasses multiple styles and takes inspiration from multiple sources. I think you need to kill yourself you mass replying autistic

>goth
>tech
>grunge
>autism
>vintage
>terrorist
>2000s
you were so close to getting it. so damn close. just had to put it all together

Oh my bad, I forgot its called gothtechgrungeautismvintageterroist2000score

Aw did I ruin your illusion of thinking your made-up style is real? Do you really think you're thinking ahead of everyone else and that your style is distinct? LOL ok bud

Im glad i got you upset enough for you to already threaten me to kill myself for disagreeing with you

Just find this and reminded me of this aesthetic

>back when sam was happy and healthy
;_;

>implying he was ever happy and healthy and wasnt on the verge of losing it

>accusing me of being pretentious
Nope. All I already acknowledged that /dwc/ is a combination of previously established styles. Hence why there’s so much inspo (movies, terrorists, past fashion movements etc)
>Autist misinterprets my post and thinks I’m upset, cementing himself as autistic due to his lack of understanding of basic thought patterns and emotions
Imagine my shock

at least he was somewhat funny

If you didn't make such a descriptive short biography for a style that doesn't even exist in defense that it does exist maybe I wouldn't assume you're being pretentious and mad. But like you still won't admit you're making this shit up ffs AND you're posting an anime reaction picture OFCOURSE
>Veeky Forums will try and defend this foolishness

Your second sentence didn’t even make a coherent sentence. Off yourself mongoloid

Im not even trying. And you cant admit youre making the style up ffs and youre using ananime picture as a reaction to bring your shitty point across which is typical

Isn't this that school shooter guy?

You keep getting more and more retarded with every post. Why the fuck are you complaining about my reaction picture on Veeky Forums

ok

that's it

*posts disheveled hawaiian shirt*

>deepwebcore
diggin'

I'm starting to think this is thinly veiled shitposting under the guise of """inspo"""

brohaha

Anti surveillance justice caps

I’m a big fan of this one man

Last one of her

Kinda basement dweller core. Pic related is the leader of the yakuza in some cozy core. Their website is surface web level but I’m sure they don’t do all business on the surface besides recruiting. Anyways, corporate black mail, extortion and gun/drug running is very /dwc/

desu this is really similar to what most of the gen z kids in vancouver are wearing, consists of mostly thrifted clothes and similar fits to op's posts

didn't know mc ride was such a big mr. robot fan

is that CWC?

Yup