Recommend me some Veeky Forums motorcycle gear

recommend me some Veeky Forums motorcycle gear

honestly can't find any decent jackets besides the classic leather look

Pretty sure that's a car helmet desu.

Toecutter's gang from mad max
Goat helmets, goat bikes

what about the 'cafe racer' people who pretty much use their 125cc bike as a fashion accessory. Some of it looks decent

This people are scum

im inclined to agree

it's like 50's greaser aesthetics mixed with steampunk. thank god these people only exist in big cities

are there any decent jackets other than the perfecto that are both good looking offer any ammount of protection whatsoever?

What do you ride?

I like the look of these but it doesn't look right unless you're on a cruiser

this but drab green

Motocross boots, pants, a textile jacket and an ADV helmet (dirt helmet with visor). Look at the Dakar race for inspo

nice tips thanks

yeah I have a really slim frame. realistically looks and protection just arent going to be a reality for me. prolly going to have to get a neon douche jacket.

agreed

dual sport is the correct choice

Well enduro is the real correct choice but DS is okay I guess

>dual sport best sport

mine back when it used to be clean and shiny. i need to clean it up

was a yellow mess when i first got it

good choice

dirt bikes / duel sports / adventure bikes are fun and practical and all but do you guys not care about how you look at all? this is Veeky Forums after all.

although i dont like this specific getup or bike i think alot of the cafe racer style is nice, im talking about real cafe racers though built ones not bought ones, retro will always be fashionable in some form or another weather it looks good or not

>dirt bikes / duel sports / adventure bikes are fun and practical and all but do you guys not care about how you look at all?

dirtbikes are pretty aesthetic, especially out on the street it's hard for people not to mire

Just hard to find a good style that fits a dirtbike on the street aesthetic.

honestly this jacket with some regular jeans/sneakers and an MX helmet would be pretty good if you don't care about wearing ATGATT

>dirt bikes
>not aesthetic

definitely more than this kind of shit

great movie, first half of it is like the Drive of motorcycles

Sorry a bit retarded but what movie?

The place beyond the pines

Thanks! I'll watch it tonight!

Opposite for me, maybe it’s just where I live but when I see dirt bikes on the street I see white trash

>$4,998.98

Kinda liked it, atleast the ending. Thank you.

also not DOT approved zzzzzzzzzzz

sporty is most Veeky Forums bike

Least safe outfit is always the coolest.

This. Being safe isn't fa

Losing all the skin and some muscle from your arms back and thighs isn't fa either.

Being bad enough to crash isn't Veeky Forums

Cause crashes only happen to bad drivers right? Think of how retarded the average person driving is. All those soccer mums in SUVs. They will clean you up idc if you're fucking motocross champion, you will get fucked.

there was a 70's sportster kickstart for $1400 near me. I was real tempted

If youre mechanically inlined/ have a lot of money to blow, go for it

Gyllenhall had some pretty sick motorcycle gear in Enemy