/Sunglasses/ General

Looking to buy some prescription sunglasses for wear 24/7. Broke my regular prescription glasses a few months ago and finally deciding to replace them. Id rather just own 1 pair of sunglasses instead of both regular glasses and sunglasses though. Looking for a slightly sleazy style.

How bad your eyes are?
Are you going to wear them indoors?
If yes, Lmao user

I dont know how bad they are. Im pretty used to going without them, but whenever I put on my glasses I was amazed at the difference in the amount of detail I could see. My prescription says
-025-075x085
-050-075x100
And yes I would be wearing indoors most places. Like I said, Im going for a slightly sleazy look

Indoors? I mean there are some glasses with colored lenses, slightly opaque, like the ones in this pic. Them are even nice to use indoors. But when they are too opaque it's not effay at all, you'll be seen as blind lol.

Don't let your autism kick in.
Just buy a pair of perception glasses and then buy a pair of sunglasses.
When is dark inside are you going to wear them inside? No one will think that you're cool, you will look like a massive retarded.

If you are going sleaze, buy those big glasses, even pedo core glasses. Some of this glasses have clip ons soo will match your vibe.

DONT BUY SUNGLASSES AS YOUR ONLY PERSCRIPTION GLASSES THAT'S RETARDED.

which big glasses are you talking about? Like thick frames?

Can anyone id these glasses? The make? Cheers.

OAKLEY.

You might be able to find prescription glasses with clip-on sunglasses lenses.
Although they might not be polarized.

Thanks dude.

Can anyone recommend me round lens sunglasses that come in 145-150mm? The only shades in those sizes are fugly aviators and sports sunglasses

How do I make these work? Specifically in a really chill "i couldn't give a fuck about anything" sort of way?

Ray-Ban Aviator

What style sunglasses for a no cheekbone, recessed chin, weak jaw, big nose face? I have some ray ban round metals but they look huge and derpy on me

You just gave yourself the answer bud. Wear them and dont give a fuck.

how do i properly measure my face so i can get a proper sizing?

these look pretty sick. definitely freak someone out at a rave

smoke x mirrors has some nice designs