Any particular way a 23 year old guy should dress or I can basically still just wear streetwear clothes ?

Any particular way a 23 year old guy should dress or I can basically still just wear streetwear clothes ?

>t. engineering student
btw

25 and under is like eh who cares
26-30+ dress suitably for your life path

Alright so I have 2 more years to wear whatever I want

Grow up and dress as you like for fuck sake. Learn how to have style and look pleasing, but dont wonder how a 24 year old should look

However the Fuck he wants to?

I love how he’s incapable of actually zone focusing.

>dress suitably for your life path
I work from home as a programmer.
So... cheeto stained tshirt with sweat pants?

>being this mentally weak
>durr please tell me what to do

((You))

full slp

if you enjoy feeling disgusting and never leave your home

just wear whatever man

kek cringe @ pic

Imagine a guy in his mid 30s. Life path has determined that this guy doesn't have to go to an office - ever. The guy doesn't actually need the house often. Sometimes he grabs groceries, coffee, sometimes goes to the library. What do you imagine this guy would wear?

They look like orthodox jews

>should dress
Who cares? Wear what you like but have a nice suit for interviews and funerals.

That's not streetwear.

wear pyjamas

Did you really get your identity from your day job?

/fa is absolutely autistic, if you like streetwear, wear it. easy as that. Only good thing this board is good for is inspo.

No, I think you're confused. You see, there are places called offices, and they often require you to dress in a specific manner. Without that requirement, said imaginary person has no external force guiding their style decisions. And btw, style and identity are not the same thing, unless you're a shallow fag.

>literally "please tell me how to dress": the thread

>And That's Beautiful

Programming socks, of course

Wear a noose around your neck

off the top of my head going into late 20s
>Scandinavian Minimalism
>Rustic/Heritage
>Maybe FULL SLP if you want to get that succ
But you're 23 you're still young and should enjoy all the trendy shit young people can wear.